Sisco's Outdoors Grow

Very nice, beautiful view, birds chirping. Not sure you could have found a more beautiful spot. And its only going to get better with you new additions. Can not wait...

Looks like a great place just to camp out for a while...then again a lot of places in the NW are like that :) Not sure on the lime...maybe just leave the bag next to the plants and let them apply it themselves as needed? ;) Ok...that was just dumb, now I know I'm high lol
Hey Lil N. I don't know how I missed this post. I did get up at 4:30 am to get to the spot today. I took the dolomite and my Claw for loosening soil. I went about 6 to 8 inches down and sprinkled the dolomite and then used the claw to work it into the soil.

I have to say that the soil stays moist even after 5 days without rain. I hope this works.
:peace: and thanks for dropping in you high in the sky dude you..
I always go analog with a compass and topo map.

That spot is tops. I'm excited to see some nasty buds bending stems. Good job on the find, brother.
Trust me if I didn't know these woods like the back of my hand I would def. cary a map and compass.

I found another 4 bushes of BB and I made the center of those bushes a home.

Thanks Bud for your comments.
Very nice, beautiful view, birds chirping. Not sure you could have found a more beautiful spot. And its only going to get better with you new additions. Can not wait...

Sonzor, thanks man. I'm filled with anticipation, I just looked at my seeds that I put into a cup o' water on Tuesday and only one is showing a small crack with the tap root.

I hope thes things are done germinating soon.

Going to watch Shrek 3 in 3D and then Chuck your cheese:yahoo:

See ya'll when I get back :peace:

Hey sisco:bravo:

The vid did it for me Bro. What a beautiful place! I loved the birds too. Thats the first time I've heard you being a bit hushed as you talked. Guess that's the effect of how nice it is out there. :grinjoint:

Grow some big ones sisco you deserve a big haul! There's only one you and I love to watch you have success. Nothing but good on ya Bro! :ganjamon:

Chuck your cheese, make sure you load up on you ecanasia, a ton of hand sanitizer and maybe even a doctors mask. I swear, every time we go there one of us comes down with some kind of virus or sickness. Good luck.....

Nice vid sisco, lots of birds singing away, man I love the woods. Wish I could get out more often.

Hope your seeds kick in, I know the anxiety of waiting for them to pop. Do you have them in paper towel now? Lots of positive vibes heading your way bro.

Hey sisco:bravo:

The vid did it for me Bro. What a beautiful place! I loved the birds too. Thats the first time I've heard you being a bit hushed as you talked. Guess that's the effect of how nice it is out there. :grinjoint:
Yo my main man with the master...plant lol

Grow some big ones sisco you deserve a big haul! There's only one you and I love to watch you have success. Nothing but good on ya Bro! :ganjamon:
Yup, gotta be very quiet as I want the birds to "tell" me if something is happening. I'm starting to learn the bird calls and sharpening my tracking skills. I see alot of different prints out there. You name it it's in there! Raccoons, bob cats, black bears, possums, hedgehogs, snakes and frogs...

I'm no hunter, but I can see what the whole fuss is about. I would shoot a turkey (forgot to mention those) if I needed to eat one. But not at that point just yet. Fishing is about as far as I go, I kill all kinds of worms and shiners but I catch and release ALL of the time.

I'll be talking to ya' soon buddy.

Very nice. The pics and video look great! Only problem is I would probably end up fishing when I went to go check on em. :grinjoint:
I have a feeling I may need to take a soup can after eating, and use it as a reel.. just use fishing line, bullet weight and hook. Worms are provided fresh under foot!
:thanks: Pres
Chuck your cheese, make sure you load up on you ecanasia, a ton of hand sanitizer and maybe even a doctors mask. I swear, every time we go there one of us comes down with some kind of virus or sickness. Good luck.....
I gave up trying to fight the germs. My kids are germ magnets and still have to go through all the Flu's that I remember having as a kid. Throwing up and all that.

It's only the beginning for me.

:peace: Take it easy my friend and thanks.
Nice vid sisco, lots of birds singing away, man I love the woods. Wish I could get out more often.

Hope your seeds kick in, I know the anxiety of waiting for them to pop. Do you have them in paper towel now? Lots of positive vibes heading your way bro.

You gotta take time to go on a nature walk, I HIGH~ly recommend

The seeds are now in water after four days of paper towel, you hit the nail right on the head, wondering if I screwed them up already.:reading420magazine:hope not but time will tell I guess.

Take care my friend and thanks for stopping by.

Hey Lil N. I don't know how I missed this post. I did get up at 4:30 am to get to the spot today. I took the dolomite and my Claw for loosening soil. I went about 6 to 8 inches down and sprinkled the dolomite and then used the claw to work it into the soil.

I have to say that the soil stays moist even after 5 days without rain. I hope this works.
:peace: and thanks for dropping in you high in the sky dude you..

Trust me if I didn't know these woods like the back of my hand I would def. cary a map and compass.

I found another 4 bushes of BB and I made the center of those bushes a home.

Thanks Bud for your comments.

Sonzor, thanks man. I'm filled with anticipation, I just looked at my seeds that I put into a cup o' water on Tuesday and only one is showing a small crack with the tap root.

I hope thes things are done germinating soon.

Going to watch Shrek 3 in 3D and then Chuck your cheese:yahoo:

See ya'll when I get back :peace:
Don't you wish you had cracked them 6 weeks ago ?? Great looking spot you got !! And if it's not too much work, I'd replace all dirt, with a quality potting soil, in a 2X2X2 hole. And starting from seed, like you are, a slightly smaller hole will work . I grew in native soil with just lime and nukes for yrs., till i tryed part compost and part potting soil, and it doubled my harvest. So for me, it was worth all the extra labor. And every yr., I add a bag of worm castings to each hole, and it works great !! Next yr., maybe you'll be transplanting foot high bushes, instead of infants. I'll be watching you do this, as my legs wont carry my fatass to my spots anymore. And another thing, 6 hrs. of direct is ok, but 10 hrs will double your harvest !! :cool:

Don't you wish you had cracked them 6 weeks ago ?? Great looking spot you got !! And if it's not too much work, I'd replace all dirt, with a quality potting soil, in a 2X2X2 hole. And starting from seed, like you are, a slightly smaller hole will work . I grew in native soil with just lime and nukes for yrs., till i tryed part compost and part potting soil, and it doubled my harvest. So for me, it was worth all the extra labor. And every yr., I add a bag of worm castings to each hole, and it works great !! Next yr., maybe you'll be transplanting foot high bushes, instead of infants. I'll be watching you do this, as my legs wont carry my fatass to my spots anymore. And another thing, 6 hrs. of direct is ok, but 10 hrs will double your harvest !! :cool:

Slowpuffer, thanks for dropping in my man. I had to abandone my first attempt this spring which shows how green my horn really is.

I am looking for help and that is why this journal is up, I think my spot is safe because I have them set in a little to keep them from eyes view. I have observed (puddle hoppers) that like to buzz around for some reason...

I think they measure the beaver made water front property every now and then... OR they're looking for something....

I had in my mind digging a 5 gallon hole for each plant but have abbandoned due to how much freaking work that is with boulders and roots. I have gotten a few holes that can be worked deeper... How much? I don't know.
This is what I have:
Espoma Company

Quoddy Blend Lobster Compost

Scotts® Miracle Gro® Organic Choice Potting Mix (72983650) - Soil & Conditioners - Ace Hardware

and a bag of Organic Perlite.

so this is better than the soil from the swamp?

YouTube - 005.AVI

Slowpuffer, thanks for dropping in my man. I had to abandone my first attempt this spring which shows how green my horn really is.

I am looking for help and that is why this journal is up, I think my spot is safe because I have them set in a little to keep them from eyes view. I have observed (puddle hoppers) that like to buzz around for some reason...

I think they measure the beaver made water front property every now and then... OR they're looking for something....

I had in my mind digging a 5 gallon hole for each plant but have abbandoned due to how much freaking work that is with boulders and roots. I have gotten a few holes that can be worked deeper... How much? I don't know.
This is what I have:
Espoma Company

Quoddy Blend Lobster Compost

Scotts® Miracle Gro® Organic Choice Potting Mix (72983650) - Soil & Conditioners - Ace Hardware

and a bag of Organic Perlite.

so this is better than the soil from the swamp?

YouTube - 005.AVI
I'm not fimilar with that stuff, but it's gotta be better than swamp dirt !! I'd think. I've grown some monster plants in native soil with just blood meal and bone meal. That top part of the soil looks good !! Where's your damm shovel ?? Thanks for keeping us posted !! I almost feel like i'm there !! I was looking out for the helicopter !! Ha !!
:cool:

Slowpuffer, I read somewhere in here that blood meal will attract varmints. What is your experience with that?

Also, how do you use the blood and bone meals?
Did you add them in different times of growth or mixed in with the soil?

The shovel was hanging in the shed, I had time for only 1 trip, was carrying a bag of Forest compost into the forest. lol

Thanks man.

Blood Meal and Bone Meal are both slow release, at least the stuff I use. You just mix it up in your soil and let it go to work....

Sisco looks like an awesome spot soil looks great too...
My spot has allot of clay I mixed it with about 40% perlite and its still clumps so the next plants are going in potting soil for sure.

Slowpuffer thanks for the info... I think ill pick up some bloodmeal and bone meal for the soil too.

Blood Meal and Bone Meal are both slow release, at least the stuff I use. You just mix it up in your soil and let it go to work....
Thanks sonzor. I'll see what I can do.

Sisco looks like an awesome spot soil looks great too...
My spot has allot of clay I mixed it with about 40% perlite and its still clumps so the next plants are going in potting soil for sure.

Slowpuffer thanks for the info... I think ill pick up some bloodmeal and bone meal for the soil too.

I have some very bad news! again.. my camera is fucked! I was working in my back yard so I was taking pictures of my vegetables.. my son grabbed the hose and turned it on, I didn't notice he was spraying right on my beer and the camera until it was a minute later.

The camera is dry now but the sceen show all white and nothing works.

My wife is gonna kill me! I don't know how or when we can get another now.

I'll draw pictures of the plants as it goes. So that's that. Have a nice day!:grinjoint:

Thanks sonzor. I'll see what I can do.

I have some very bad news! again.. my camera is fucked! I was working in my back yard so I was taking pictures of my vegetables.. my son grabbed the hose and turned it on, I didn't notice he was spraying right on my beer and the camera until it was a minute later.

I'll draw pictures of the plants as it goes. So that's that. Have a nice day!:grinjoint:

Total bummer on the cam. LCD screen suck like that - with even a little water they go shitty. It may be too late, but you should take the batteries out and let it dry super well. Every last bit of moisture has to come out from the inside. Use your dehumidifier. Wait til you can wait no more before trying with power again. It may revive. 50% at best if I had to guess.

Looking forward to the drawings! You know you gotta do at least one now!

:)

I wish reps would fix the prob, but here's some anyways.

Total bummer on the cam. LCD screen suck like that - with even a little water they go shitty. It may be too late, but you should take the batteries out and let it dry super well. Every last bit of moisture has to come out from the inside. Use your dehumidifier. Wait til you can wait no more before trying with power again. It may revive. 50% at best if I had to guess.

Looking forward to the drawings! You know you gotta do at least one now!

:)

I wish reps would fix the prob, but here's some anyways.

Thanks Papa Green, I let it sit over night and it came back on but it still not working.

I appreciate the help anyways. My wife took it better than I thought :grinjoint: so now we'll go put one on lay-away at Wallymart. Till then, I guess this journal is going to be pretty dull.

Thanks again and take care.

Did the beer make it.... lol Also looking forward to your drawings... :)

Back
Top Bottom