Sisco's Outdoors Grow

This guy has a few boats, by the sound of it.. He gave me like another day of work so that's good.

You see how the finger pointing is going on.. why are we even still drilling for oil? This pipe dream is worse and worse every day and it will never get better.

Why?

I am serious when I say that big government and big corporations are killing us!

I freaking did it again, I just hit post on the reply to all of ya' and it put me back in the log in page...

So in short, no seeds yet and don't shoot your eye out.

I'm so ticked off I need to go eat and smoke a J before going back to work... gotta finish up a job today as the owner is now out of money due to the oil spill in the gulf.

Thanks to all of ya' for dropping in.

Thats some nasty business going on in the gulf. Lotta people affected already and it's not over by a long shot.
Sorry to hear your jobs finished sisco, maybe it'll be shortlived.Good luck bro.

They certainly should rethink off shore drilling in the Atlantic. I thought the other guy was an oil company shill, but it seems they all are.

This guy has a few boats, by the sound of it.. He gave me like another day of work so that's good.

You see how the finger pointing is going on.. why are we even still drilling for oil? This pipe dream is worse and worse every day and it will never get better.

Why?

I am serious when I say that big government and big corporations are killing us!

Hey sisco To bad about only an other day of work.:smokin:

Man you are so right, they are killing us! :smokin::smokin::smokin:

003389.JPG

Good luck on the germing! Hard to tell exactly how big they are but the seeds on the right look fairly large.

As for hemp vs oil...there's a LOT that petroleum is used for that hemp simply can not do. Don't get me wrong, I'm all about hemp and renewable energy but for some things there simply is no substitute for the crude. I have a friend who is helping to clean up down there, it's actually washing ashore not all that far from where I used to live...it's not going to be pretty.

Always love to get those beans in the mail. Just like Christmas. Good luck with those.... cant wait to see those trees all blooming and sparkling......

Alright sisco!! Now the party begins! Be careful old buddy.

I have one of those same t-shirts.....I wear it over to the Marine base when I go shopping and no one knows what it is! :ganjamon: Even wore my Attitude seed bank T once and no one even noticed.:ganjamon: Of course I never ever have any bud with me....they have dogs by the gates!:thumb:

Good luck on the germing! Hard to tell exactly how big they are but the seeds on the right look fairly large

As for hemp vs oil...there's a LOT that petroleum is used for that hemp simply can not do. Don't get me wrong, I'm all about hemp and renewable energy but for some things there simply is no substitute for the crude. I have a friend who is helping to clean up down there, it's actually washing ashore not all that far from where I used to live...it's not going to be pretty.

I agree, but what is it going to take to stop our use and ABUSE of fossil fuels..

Yadda Yadda. I just hate to see what greedy people will do for the mighty buck.

The seeds are of pretty nice size and the single one is the same.

Here is a pic. of the new home for some of the lucky winners.
010257.JPG

New beans are always a good thing. :cheer:Good luck getting em in the ground.:thumb:

Is that a freebie tee background?
Hey Mmmmick, No the shirt was like 15 bucks, I'll be sporting it when I go to the next fam. gathering.

Always love to get those beans in the mail. Just like Christmas. Good luck with those.... cant wait to see those trees all blooming and sparkling......
These are magic beans and no they didn't come in the mail, I got them across the street from where I live in Amsterdamn :peace: along with my magic carpet and chicken that lays the golden nuggs.

thanks for checkin in my friend and here is a pic. of a future home.
003391.JPG
Alright sisco!! Now the party begins! Be careful old buddy.

I have one of those same t-shirts.....I wear it over to the Marine base when I go shopping and no one knows what it is! :ganjamon: Even wore my Attitude seed bank T once and no one even noticed.:ganjamon: Of course I never ever have any bud with me....they have dogs by the gates!:thumb:
Mi Amigo! My middle name is Carefool..lol

Even I don't know what it means, I was thinking of an attitude shirt but I guess...

I really love being out in these woods:yahoo:

I wish I could order some beans. Still iffy about ordering over the net.

So did you decide if your going with half or all in?

It's balls to the wall my friend! I like GMT's signature, I'm gonna set the BK to the side to keep my eye on this single strain.

I took a ph soil test of the material in this one spot and it was way acidic so digging a hole and filling with potting soil is a must in this area. I even found this blue berry bush
02465.JPG

Wow, what a beautiful place. I think I would pop a tent and stay their for the season. Very nice cant wait to see you new addition to the forests...

Looks like a great spot sisco, can't wait to see your plants pretty the place up more.

Any plans for some dolomite to help with the soil?

The tee is cool, cheap too.

Wow, what a beautiful place. I think I would pop a tent and stay their for the season. Very nice cant wait to see you new addition to the forests...
I found a spot under the trees that is great for that. I'll pop a tent for an over nighter instead of trying to walk out like I did last night...

The noises (birds and animals) get better as soon as the sun sets.

Looks like a great spot sisco, can't wait to see your plants pretty the place up more.

Any plans for some dolomite to help with the soil?

The tee is cool, cheap too.
I have a bag of fast acting dolomite, just not sure how much to use..

I bet I can use that soil, it is very rich. Maybe I'll do a couple in native soil and a couple in potting.

Gotta go. But talk to you soon. Thanks for dropping in.

Those blueberries are getting close to being done. Next time you're out there you could probably pick a few. I planted some this year, but I didn't get another set of plants to cross-polinate them and now they're dead until next year. I did get some raspberries though. I wasn't a big fan of raspberries until I ate some that I grew. They are fire.

The spot looks like it gets plenty of sunshine. If you didn't already, I'd take a compass out there and spot out where the sun is going to be in the winter. It's going to still rise a few degrees until summer, but then it drops pretty shallow on the horizon by harvest time. I'd take into account a good 20-30 degrees of drop. Make sure the trees aren't going to be blocking all of that fall sun.

Those blueberries are getting close to being done. Next time you're out there you could probably pick a few. I planted some this year, but I didn't get another set of plants to cross-polinate them and now they're dead until next year. I did get some raspberries though. I wasn't a big fan of raspberries until I ate some that I grew. They are fire.

The spot looks like it gets plenty of sunshine. If you didn't already, I'd take a compass out there and spot out where the sun is going to be in the winter. It's going to still rise a few degrees until summer, but then it drops pretty shallow on the horizon by harvest time. I'd take into account a good 20-30 degrees of drop. Make sure the trees aren't going to be blocking all of that fall sun.
I have been studying this site since last year and I get at least 6 hrs of direct sun light. If you look in this vid. you see that the swamp goes from east to west and the hill I'm on is on the South side. I got to the spot around 8pm so that is why you see the sun hitting the north side of the hill across from where I am standing..

compass? lol I have google earth! :yahoo: Thanks for droppin' in bro!
YouTube - 004.AVI

Back
Top Bottom