Small 250 Watt Grow Please Help a Newbie

Hope things are going well ;).

Damp cellar puts you at high risk for mold and mildew, so if that's going to be your grow space, it would be a really good idea to get a dehumidifier.

If the RH gets above 70%, you're almost for sure going to have mold/mildew issues, and you wan't it to be way lower than 61% for flowering.

It was inside and since its been rainin for a couple days its gone up to 70-71% and iv got a big box fan and a small desk fan goin on them. Now im a little worried because i cant smoke mold. The temp is around 74. I cant afford a dehumidifier right now so i dont know what to do??????????

newbuckets.jpg

newbuckets1.jpg

THIS IS SO COOL I TOPPED IT AT THE RIGHT SPOT FOR THREE TO GROW OUT INSTEAD OF TWO ;)

Yes sure do I drilled em myself :) Small layer of small rocks then the soil. Ya me too then id be happy because its a very healthy plant...They were dry in the pics, being dry makes for a much easier transplant. I got those buckets from the dollar store for a buck a piece. They came with handles and a little shovel.:idea: But i knew they would work

Back
Top Bottom