Re: Smoke2Js Magic Garden :Cloneville Featuring Blue Planet Nutrients

Just fed Lucy and My SLH. Stinky! :morenutes::morenutes: used two 5 gallon buckets of water and mixed nutes accordingly . I also took a cutting from a mystery plant in my back yard, it has nice red hairs. Its either afgoo purps or gdp, based on the seeds I planted, forgot to mark the pots. Which I have done with my clones, marking them that is. So That's 3 Lucy clones, 2 Medno Bs, one Blue Dream, and a mystery. Mothers on the way! Time for some weeeeeed:bongrip:

Um BPNs, how long can I store after mixing? I don' have fridge space so it will be outside in a bucket with closed lid.:thanks::thanks:

It will be good for at least a couple of weeks after you mix, likely much longer but I would think that if you mix it up then it should be gone in a couple of weeks since you are feeding to you plants with at least every other watering. just be sure to agitate the mix before you use it because the insolubles will sink to the bottom of the bucket

It will be good for at least a couple of weeks after you mix, likely much longer but I would think that if you mix it up then it should be gone in a couple of weeks since you are feeding to you plants with at least every other watering. just be sure to agitate the mix before you use it because the insolubles will sink to the bottom of the bucket

ty BPN :green_heart::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:

I will be watching this grow too!! I too am going to take the BPN challenge on my next grow!! :tommy:

Welcome Closet Farmer, Dr Feelgood (Good to know we go a doctor in the house) , mastershuffle,Greenie, astonr420,Twelve12,and last but not least :420: sponsor ,Blue Planet Nutrients, pull up a chair, have some lemonade ,& puff a fattie. The clones are still green, the biggest leaf is beginning to yellow on one of my Lucys. But I expected this, cutting them from outside plants then bringing them inside, changing the light schedule. They will survive.

Good work and another great grow Smoke2Js hope I am not to late in order to have friends you must show yourself friendly THXS Smoke2Js :peace:

no worries after you water the ladies, there is no real organic scent anymore, your plants will give out their natural cannabis stink!!! that I love oh so much!!! i'm in the 5 week schedule where there is the most of the grow which in my opinion is the stinkiest of them all!!! LOL

:peacetwo:

oh yea and that too!!! flies love this stuff as well!!! so be prepared to be ganged up on by flies!!! LOL

:peacetwo:

yeah i mix mine outside otherwise it stinks up the room. After waterings you can smell it a bit, but it's not as bad. It's worth the results though

IDK, your plush and GHS K-Train looks like they are coming along well.:peace::thumb:
Thx man I'm running general organics but as soon as I order my BPN I'll be doing a sponsored grow ur plants r looking good man I wish I had bagseed as good as a mendo bagseed peace for now man Subbed! :bong:

Cant wait for these girls to take off my friend I'm pulling a chair up and locking in for blast off:bong:

I am about to blast off as soon as i get this last order boxed up

I may just smoke 2 j's instead of one ;)

Back
Top Bottom