Spimps 2013 1st Grow - Ghetto Micro

I try to keep it real my man. :) Im still buzzing pretty good too :) I am already surprised at how good it already is. I think the stuff i usually get runs about 8's and in a week or so, this may be there. I honestly was expecting more of a 3-5 range when I first threw the beans in the pot. I cant expressed how pleased I am with it. :)
:rollit:

nothing like eating your first tomato off the vine NOTHING!!:)
g4uSpimp:)
like I say GOOD WEED to you bro:)

Happy Friedday Spimp:)

Why Hello sir. Hope your Friedday is going well. :adore:
Update to smoke report. I was pretty blazed for about an hour before I crashed for a nap. :) :party: I was pretty tired, had to work extra early, but I was pleased at how it lasted. :yahoo:
I trimed the stems today and jarred her up. She could probably so anothe day or so but other than myself, maybe 4 other people will even get to taste it. I finished the bowl today and it smokes even and smooth with a tiny hint of Chlory. I can deal with that. And it should mellow out even more I think, so its all good.:ganjamon:
Ill post some pics in a minute for size and final weight. I gave the youngest a dose of ff TB + molasses today. Shes still dropping the older leaves but the buds are tric covered and milky white. I dont see much ambers yet--maybe 1%. Im gonna try to give her two more weeks, but honestly, probably gonna be sooner. Shes swollen and the buds look dense. :yummy: Im excited!!
Fish cake you are so right my man!! I almost want to hide it and keep other stuff for company, and keep mine for me! :rofl: but I dont have much company anyway so 90% of her is gonna be me and the gf. :)

6.5 DAYS DRYING
DRY WEIGHT 7.7g

IMAG07164.jpg

IMAG07204.jpg

IMAG07195.jpg

IMAG07187.jpg

IMAG07176.jpg

That looks Marvelous!! and freakin Tasty MMMM MM:welldone::ganjamon::yummy::party::tommy::headbanger::blushsmile:

Thanks guys! Im sooo excited to cure these babies. I had a buddy come over who claims to be a connisour come by the house for a min today. Hes a Cali guy who always talks about how great it is there. I showed him one of mine claiming "I know this guy who grows and look what he gave me" ;) He was drooling. He kept saying "look at all the crystals bro, its shiny man!". That was my surfer accent btw. :rofl:

them Cali boys don't have the market on growing Spimp.
we all grow from the same earth:)
have a great Sativaday!

them Cali boys don't have the market on growing Spimp.
we all grow from the same earth:)
have a great Sativaday!

;) Well said sir. Good sativaday to you as well.

Picture day!!
56 days flowering

IMAG07355.jpg

IMAG07374.jpg

IMAG07363.jpg

IMAG07383.jpg

IMAG07392.jpg

IMAG07473.jpg

IMAG07483.jpg

Sorry for the sideways pic. Too lazy to fix it today. ;) She basically has self-pruned all the fan leaves off. I believe it was due to me flushing her clean and going straight water. She's a junkie! :morenutes: But Ive been giving her ff tb + molasses and shes soaking it up. As you can see, her buds are nice and milky. Not really any ambers though. I see a couple here and there, but still 1% or so. :hmmmm: Maybe shell get two weeks more, maybe not. If I see some progress on ambers Ill have some motivation to hold out. But if she stays like she is by next Thursday or so, shes going in the dark I believe. Not really sure yet. I cant find any clears which is a good sign, but my first one showed ambers weeks ago and shes still holding out.
The buds are getting scary heavy! If I move her at all she sways all around. I dont think she will snap, but if she swells too much more i may have to support her. Im not sure if you can tell size, but her main colas are 2-3x bigger than the first girl. :party: And There as 2x as many of them. I got around 7 from my first, If i was to just ball bark guess this girl... Im thinking 18-22g off here! That would be amazing considering Ive damn near killed her at least 3 times. :rofl: Anywho, enjoy!! :ciao:

:party::cheer:Awesome Spimp! Too bad you cant share whats on that plate with us 420 friends! :passitleft: :cheesygrinsmiley: Really exciting to hear your great smoke report. Looks like weed is just like garden veggies- Always best when home grown. Yummmmm!:thumb: Smoking a bowl in your honor sir!:peace:

I love how u are so open about near killing your girls spimpo :) since I tagged along mate iv not seen u do wrong :)
I feel sure your ambers will start to multiply soon. To the naked eye they look like there getting very near... Try hold out for the milky amber ratio that suits your smoking desires

I love how u are so open about near killing your girls spimpo :) since I tagged along mate iv not seen u do wrong :)
I feel sure your ambers will start to multiply soon. To the naked eye they look like there getting very near... Try hold out for the milky amber ratio that suits your smoking desires

I agree, by looks, from a distant they look close and mainly saying that because I don't trim super close to the buds and I wouldn't want any crispy leaves in my bud. But would I pass up some bud that had crispy leaves in it?... hell no!! lol.

Back
Top Bottom