Spring Random Photoperiod Experiment

Girls look great catman don't worry about the unplanned supercrop, she will bounce back. :bravo:

Looks like things are going OK for right now :peace:

Freebie lady says hello:

BC_Sprout_1_.jpg

BC_Sprout_2_.jpg

BC_Sprout_4_.jpg

Update Week 5 and 1

Yesterday was my last day of work. I am burned out. They asked me to stay on one home based therapy team and I couldn't do it. I feel like we are all together trying to get through as best we can and I can't be a part of Agency Culture anymore. One guy who is a naturopath understands where I'm coming from and how "stress" [understatement] affects health.

After watching some videos about gardening and organic culture I feel sad about how I treat my cannabis. But a condo closet is all I have and My mind cannot quite wrestle with all I'd need to do to gain a holistic environment for optimal med growth. Fox Farm is an OK choice I guess for the convenience

And, I need to eat better. Oh yeah, and sleep would be nice praise Lady Cannabis

Freebie is one week old tomorrow

BC_WK_1.jpg

The others are at the end of Week 5.

The accidental super cropped one I'm calling Inca after Zappa's Inca Roads. Small but nice. It would be great if Inca was Female

INCA_WK_5_1_.jpg

PAT seems happy enough. I have been keeping it defoliated when it's leaves get big and block the soil from the light. Hopefully PAT will be a she and have a good reserve of energy for eventual 12/12. The two tops are training well. I have one piece of scotch tape on an injured side branch, but it seems to be fine

PAT_WK_5.jpg

One of the "twins" remain. This plant is different and resists training so I gave up and said OK fine. This one has no name as of yet

WK_5_1_18_.jpg

The closet Week 5 and 1

WK_5_1_24_.jpg

Hope you all are enjoying spring
:Namaste:

Hello good sir! I'm a few weeks late to the party, I'll be sitting in the back row, chillin. Plants looking great my friend!

Hello good sir! I'm a few weeks late to the party, I'll be sitting in the back row, chillin. Plants looking great my friend!

Hey Good to See You Colesdad :cheer: and Welcome :peace:

The plants and I are already hanging out in the back row chillin :rofl: :volcano-smiley:

Trying out how to train plants with some gifted bagseed Have to wait to see if any are female, so I got nervous and started a Feminized Freebie from my one and only order LOL :cheesygrinsmiley:

I may only be able to afford one more order so I'm pondering what it should be. Hopefully some freebies - they have done well :wood:

Hi, Colesdad! Nice to see you again. :slide:

Enjoyed yesterday's update, TopCat. I think the girls are looking good! And congratulations again on your retirement! :blunt: I fully support and applaud you turning down all involvement and making a clean break. Bravo! You have to take care of you. :welldone:
Hope your day has been at least as enjoyable as mine!

Canna french toast for breakfast!

WK_4_FrToast_2_.jpg

You should post this on Cannafan's "Show us Your Canna Edibles" thread. Looks yummy.

Congratulations on your retirement Catman. Sleep. What a blessing. :love:

Hi, Colesdad! Nice to see you again. :slide:

Enjoyed yesterday's update, TopCat. I think the girls are looking good! And congratulations again on your retirement! :blunt: I fully support and applaud you turning down all involvement and making a clean break. Bravo! You have to take care of you. :welldone:
Hope your day has been at least as enjoyable as mine!

Glad you had an enjoyable day Ms Magic :high-five: And thanks for your support :thanks:

You should post this on Cannafan's "Show us Your Canna Edibles" thread. Looks yummy.

Congratulations on your retirement Catman. Sleep. What a blessing. :love:

I forget how I made that LOL - Not sleeping well really screws with the "balance" thing we all crave. I remember when I actually road the balance wave for a good while so I know it's REAL :surf:

Welp - I've got decisions to make in the closet for the next week. Going to rinse some perlite for an eventual re-potting or two.

:peace:

I forget how I made that LOL - Not sleeping well really screws with the "balance" thing we all crave. I remember when I actually road the balance wave for a good while so I know it's REAL :surf:

You don't have to tell how you made it, just share the picture. The creative cooks who frequent the thread can figure out how to make it. We're just looking for inspiration, and by God Catman, that was inspiring. :blushsmile:

You don't have to tell how you made it, just share the picture. The creative cooks who frequent the thread can figure out how to make it. We're just looking for inspiration, and by God Catman, that was inspiring. :blushsmile:

Thanks for the vote of confidence SweetSue :cheesygrinsmiley:

Update week 6 and 2 vegetating. I'm just now starting to get a little fidgety waiting to 12/12 the crowd. We all have to wait for Freebee to catch up, and for PAT to be really ready.

Even if PAT is male I'm having fun tending him/her.

WK_6_2_4_.jpg

WK_6_2_5_.jpg

WK_6_2_2_.jpg

Inca is extraordinary in leaf structure and stench. It would be so great if Inca were female

WK_6_2_13_.jpg

WK_6_2_12_.jpg

This plant has been annoying me from the start for some reason and I honestly don't know why. So, I named it Nettles.

WK_6_2_18_.jpg

Feminized Freebee week 2

WK_6_2_22_.jpg

WK_6_2_25_.jpg

WK_6_2_27_.jpg

Per usual, we've gone straight to the upper 80's with enough humidity to warrant keeping an eye on the RH and temps for sure. It will be nice to see who declares what sex so we can reduce the crowded conditions and have a good 12 hours without the lights. I'm hoping only two more weeks, and for enough room to flower.

Closet_3_.jpg

Thanks for stopping in and having a look around :peace: Hope all is happy and well 420 :)

Hi Catman! Looking really good! I haven't grown anything except feminized seeds but I can sure imagine the wait to get 'em to size so you can flip and find out! 'What if I don't get a single female?' What if they are ALL female!?' Lol. I might drive myself, and those around me, a bit nuts with that one. :loopy::blunt:

Nuts :rofl: That's what I'm trying to avoid

Originally I started with just bagseed with the intention of accepting what ever females I might get, then I did drive myself nuts worrying about having enough meds - so that's why I planted the Feminized Freebee [Lakshmi, I've named her Lakshmi after an NPR morning newscaster.

Now all the photoperiods have to wait for Lakshmi to get big enough to flower. Added maybe two weeks at least to vegetating stage. I appreciate feminized and auto seeds/plants, but this spring I wanted to try an "au natural" cannabis grow even though space is limited. I caved in with Lakshmi the Feminized Freebie due to worry. We'll see here in the next couple weeks if my worry was justified....

Anyways - So far so good? PAT is looking branchy and big...All the plants are different looking. Nice.

Hope you are blessed with females :peace: My first plant, Hazel, ended up male. He was a nice plant, very forgiving of my ineptness. But, if you have two plants it's pretty important to worry for a female. Especially after all the tending and work involved. Your plants must be huge by now! They were looking pretty lush in those photos you posted. Keep us updated and post more photos here anytime :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hope your day is kind to you MagicMediwana :Namaste: I like your new Avitar :peace:

Back
Top Bottom