Spring Random Photoperiod Experiment

You know how this works... I can smell when the work is done. That is why they call me blister :cheesygrinsmiley:

Cool to see your harvest

Rock On
:allgood:
Catman

I knew I smelled weed!

Congratulations on your harvest, TopCat!! Nettles came through for you! Good girl. Good meds are good to have. I'm getting a bit low on my smokables, not out but low. Sweetleef is just about ready to make my first batch of RSO. (Such an amazing brother) Once I start that I won't be smoking as often anyway. I won't stop altogether though, I enjoy it too much. I enjoy the ritual of it, getting everything all set up and ready to go, about as much as the feeling after, if that makes sense.

Ex's are tricky! :rofl: I really have a pretty good working relationship with mine, all things considered, and I still find him exasperating! :cheesygrinsmiley: His priorities are baffling to me and still directly affect my household. It's very frustrating. Maybe she wants your meds! :hmmmm: And as far as your son and daughter-in-law... We raise them, give them the tools they need to go forth and make their mark on the world. I for one would rather they don't go too far! I would try my best to be supportive but it would break my squishy little heart! There really is a lot going on in Catman Land! If'n ya need us, we're right here!

Loving the new baby! Woo-hoo!

And your newborn too :circle-of-love:

:thanks:

You know how this works... I can smell when the work is done. That is why they call me blister :cheesygrinsmiley:

Cool to see your harvest

Rock On
:allgood:
Catman

Enjoy your harvest Catman!

I knew I smelled weed!

Congratulations on your harvest, TopCat!! ... I enjoy the ritual of it, getting everything all set up and ready to go, about as much as the feeling after, if that makes sense.

:thanks: ANd that makes perfect sense - Ritual - It is a wonderful lifestyle choice :peace: I'm right there with you.

Ex's are tricky! :rofl: I really have a pretty good working relationship with mine, all things considered, and I still find him exasperating! :cheesygrinsmiley: His priorities are baffling to me and still directly affect my household. It's very frustrating. Maybe she wants your meds!

Nah - she wants money. I promised it to her and so we are negotiating. I had completely forgotten that promise [made 27 ago when she quit work to be a homemaker for our son] Anyway - she wants to move here to "escape the rat race" of city and get with this lawn care thing my roommate has gotten into. Which I'm keeping out of :peace:

All us mid-lifers out here in the Midwest are tired and quitting.

:hmmmm: And as far as your son and daughter-in-law... We raise them, give them the tools they need to go forth and make their mark on the world. I for one would rather they don't go too far! I would try my best to be supportive but it would break my squishy little heart! There really is a lot going on in Catman Land! If'n ya need us, we're right here!

Loving the new baby! Woo-hoo!

Thank You My Heart Is Way Too Squishy :rollingeyes::straightface::icon_roll:trance::yikes: I will be making a concerted effort to not lose my shit when they drive off [safety - I have seen way too much of this world Ms Magic :green_heart:]

If this White Widow decides she will live, I will dedicate a Journal to her and she will bring us to the start of Autumn! :Namaste:

If this White Widow decides she will live, I will dedicate a Journal to her and she will bring us to the start of Autumn! :Namaste:

She's already alive, Eeyore, so lets get it going! :laugh: We'll raise em together, so to speak, and you won't have to share the harvest with anyone! :rollit: I tease because I care... Too soon?

Nah - she wants money. I promised it to her and so we are negotiating. I had completely forgotten that promise [made 27 ago when she quit work to be a homemaker for our son] Anyway - she wants to move here to "escape the rat race" of city and get with this lawn care thing my roommate has gotten into. Which I'm keeping out of :peace:

This lawn care doesn't have anything to do with a product that repels moles, ground squirrels, gophers, etc? You don't have to answer that, it just struck me as funny because I have a friend and she and her husband are really excited about their new lawn care business... Hope the negotiations go well for you!

Thank You My Heart Is Way Too Squishy :rollingeyes::straightface::icon_roll:trance::yikes: I will be making a concerted effort to not lose my shit when they drive off [safety - I have seen way too much of this world Ms Magic :green_heart:]

I suspected you were a fellow squishy all along! I too would make a concerted effort, and then lose my shit anyway. That's going to be really hard and I have no words of wisdom to help you through it. :sorry: But, we'll be right here! Stopping by your new journal to support you! Hint, hint!

Hi there catman, how are you doing my friend ??

Hope all is well in your world.... Hows ya harvest smoking up ??

Just wanted to let you know that.... If you look closely, you will a link in my sig....

Looks like ol Budworshipper is back in action.... I am growing again my man.... And it feels great

Would love it if you would join me on my new growing odessey......

:high-five:

Have you got a new journal for your baby girl yet? I'm after a front row seat :thumb:

Come on vaped crusader, your loyal subjects are growing weary..... We need a hit of catman grow journal

There are dark areas of this forum, where you are spoken of, in hushed tones.... " whisper" ," got any catman, i need some catman, just a little bit yeah ".....:rofl::rofl::passitleft::goof::goof:

:circle-of-love:

Come on vaped crusader, your loyal subjects are growing weary..... We need a hit of catman grow journal

There are dark areas of this forum, where you are spoken of, in hushed tones.... " whisper" ," got any catman, i need some catman, just a little bit yeah ".....:rofl::rofl::passitleft::goof::goof:

:circle-of-love:

Your funny. Dead right but funny :rofl::rofl::rofl::blunt::blunt::volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom