Stanks Switch It Up In 2019

Good evening. Very beautiful and healthy plants! The only thing I see is a slight overcooling, from the light spinning to the limbs of the leaves in the middle. See u around dude!
Hey Godfather, welcome.

Not sure about overcooling......not much of a temp swing in that tent 68 at lights out and 75 with lights on.

That GDP #2 looks more squat/stout and sturdy. Hope she turns out to be a winner.
Thanks BS.....#2 and #3 are my favorites at this point. Still very early. I figure I will give them a few more weeks and then start thinking about flipping.

Future POTM, coming to a contest near you!
Right around Xmas/New Years, one of our neighbors brought over a poinsettia as a house warming gift. Mistake #1 was letting a plant from a store or nursery into the house.
That's gonna be an awkward conversation! "Thanks for the plant but I have an entire basement filled with growing cannabis, so please leave it outside."
Stool has been planted.
Let it cook for about 4-6 months before using it as fertilizer I hear.

Okay, now I'm up to date. No BCP clones running? :(

Grand Daddy Purple (Scorpio Genetics) Veg Day 33

Here we have these three. Still no impact no idea on sex yet. Ms Stank has better eyes so she will take a peek under the skirt tonight and see if we can't find the girls in the group. These have all been in their 1 gallon pots for a bit over a week and are responding well. I haven't topped any of them yet, been kinda waiting for naughty bits to reveal themselves.

I still think #1 is a male.....and hoping #2 and #3 are girls. Ms Stank thinks all three are girls, guess we will see soon enough. All three are growing very nicely at this point.

GDP#1

GDP #2

GDP #3

Good looking kids my friend

What I've noticed is the bigger fan leaves, the HUGE ones, usually come on the males

Why I was sure this last one I put into flower yesterday, no Sunday, was a girl

Ah gotcha......no. I don't use ferts. I do an organic living soil and everything is mixed in when I mix up the soil. About the most I do now is compost teas or top dressings, but I haven't done any compost teas in a few months.

It does seem that i am getting a bit of N curl on the tips.....so seems my soil is a little N rich for the GDP. Every once in a while I will get strains that curl a touch. I am working on a couple different ratios for remixing my 2nd and subsequent runs so that I have options for strains I run constantly and learn their custom mixes.

I have a sativa, African Meltdown, and its a lighter feeding strain. Maybe GDP will be similar. A few times through and I can generally get a good feel for how a strain likes to act and what is my best mix for them.

Back
Top Bottom