Starting Out - One Strawberry Something or Other

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Cheers guys :) Macro pics are done with this....
day-42-camera.jpg

That lens is the reason I wouldn't recommend any other brand. Nobody else makes one like it.

Feel free to PM me if you or anyone else would like more details:peace:

Hell yes I want details!!!
I got a Cannon cam myself, where can I buy this and how much is it?!

The lens is the most important bit - MP-E 65mm. Any decent camera shop should have them as it's just part of the normal Canon range.

No idea what they cost now. My kit is probably about 10 years old and I try not to look at new stuff or I'll end up wanting more.

I just bought the Canon MR-14EX II Macro Ring Lite from Amazon as they recently dropped the price by $50.

Does the mk2 one have the custom function to let you switch on the focus lamps with a double half press of the shutter button? Always pissed me off that the old one didn't and the MT-24 did. (I have both :) )

Not found it much of an issue in my growroom since there's a nice big 600w focus light but in darker environments it would have been handy. Taking a hand off to press the lamp button on the flash unit can lose you shots.

Anyway, I have a bunch of flashes and so far only the ringflash has made it into my growroom so I think you made an excellent choice. :thumb:

the plants did well and that camera is the dogs balls , very nice pictures , :)

Cheers bud. After the best part of 3 weeks curing it's turned into a pleasant smoke too.....brought the flavours out and it's still a heavy hitting creeper.

Just started digging into the box of bigger buds which I weighed last night using a stick, some pennies and a bit of string. About 3oz in that box and the other box of lesser buds (now pretty much all gone) was about the same size wise so I think I was close enough my previous 6oz estimate.

Fantastic grow journal bro. Those buds look amazing. Could it be some sort of diesel strain? I done chiesel a few years back and it was citrusy and a taste of grapefruite.
My current grow is 'master kush'. One could only dream of it turning out like yours has done.
Good luck for future grows.

Back
Top Bottom