Starting Out - One Strawberry Something or Other

Cheers guys :)

Not too sure of what to look for or when, or even what all the stages of growth are, but hopefully if I take enough pictures I can pick it up as I go along. These pictures let me see what it going on far better than I can by eye which I feel helps me to learn stuff and serves as a useful record.

More later hopefully although I may be busy sorting my veg cupboard out for a couple of Mothers Finest cuttings, if they ever show up......

Buds seem to be fattening up nicely, 4 weeks into flowering.....

day-55-bud.jpg

day-55-tri-1.jpg

day-55-bud-1.jpg

day-55-bud-2.jpg

day-55-bud-3.jpg

Hopefully she looks ok to you guys too?

Down to one cutting off the above plant now and yet again Mothers cuttings never happened but have ordered seeds from one of the site sponsors....Russian Rocket Fuel and Violator Kush. I'm a sucker for a silly name and they sound like they might be right up my street :)

She's lookin awesome :circle-of-love:

Cheers Bud. This grow seems to be going a whole load better than my previous attempts.....fingers crossed she gets through the next 4 weeks or so in fine form too :)

For about the next 3 weeks I plan on doing as I have been doing with nutes at 7ml/l for bloom and 1ml/l for boost and filling the 20L tank about twice a week and picking off dead fan leaves when I see them. Not sure whether to expect an 8 or a 9 week flowering period though so a little unsure as to when to start flushing. I'm guessing end of week 7 then flush for a week or two depending on how she's looking?

Back
Top Bottom