Steppenwolf's High Brix Grow

Thanks Curso! If I can keep everything straight, it should turn out ok. I gotta work on my pics next. They are minimal at best. Lol
LOL I feel ya, usually I am happy if they just come out looking like a plant. It's hard to get pics of what we truly see, I guess that is the art of photography :) Like golf you cant pick up a club once a season and expect to do well, I guess its kinda the same with a good picture it all takes practice.

I fed the largest Critical Kush and the largest Tangerine Dream with energy and tea today. They are getting dry fast. Flowers are starting to form on most of the 6 large plants. I sprayed with stress on everything today.

Clones are growing out of control. I have never had clones grow so fast. The critical kush loves this soil. I think I might be growing this one a while. I fed the little Great White Shark. I am not a fan of this plant. It could be a slow growing seed. I dont know. She is small so far.

Great White Shark on right (a few weeks old from seed). Laughing buddah clone on left.
DSCF1318.JPG

Tangerine Dream clones
DSCF13171.JPG

Critical Kush clones
DSCF13191.JPG

DSCF1316.JPG

Left 600 HPS
Tangerine Dreams in back, Critical Kush large front left, Large laughing buddah front right.
DSCF13221.JPG

DSCF13231.JPG

Critical Kush
DSCF1321.JPG

Right 600 HPS
1 smaller laughing buddah and 1 smaller Critical Kush
DSCF1325.JPG

small laughing buddah
DSCF13242.JPG

My new seeds "Tikal" have been soaking for 3 days. They sank after 1 day. Still not cracked. Not impressed so far. Im going to leave them soak and see what happens. Normally, I have found that seeds that crack after a couple days are the healthiest.

I really like coming into the room and seeing such healthy vibrant plants. I have a few plants still in perlite and OC+. Those plants are healthy (pretty much) but when compared to high brix plants they dont look very good. High brix plants just look amazing.

Your plants look great bro...all of them. Its funny what we thought were good and healthy before high brix, is almost panic mode now. I hope your seeds are just really sleepy and once they wake up they thrive for you. I'm about to get mine going too, we'll be on the same time frame :high-five:

Subbed up for the remainder. I am going to start a kit in a couple months. Seems your having a good time with it.

+reps on the beautiful HB shine

Thanks Shotta! I am having a pretty damn good time with this grow. It is fun. I am part way through your journal and I needed to start from the beginning to get caught up. I really like your setup. I have a feeling good things will come out your grow room, especially with Docs kit.

Your plants look great bro...all of them. Its funny what we thought were good and healthy before high brix, is almost panic mode now. I hope your seeds are just really sleepy and once they wake up they thrive for you. I'm about to get mine going too, we'll be on the same time frame :high-five:

I know what you mean about what I considered healthy before. Pretty crazy. We shall see about those seeds. I don't know man. I hope your crack a lot faster.

Look at this plant. Large Laughing Buddah. I took some pics under a VHO fluorescent I have. They came out better, I think. The next pic update, is going to be insane.
DSCF13341.JPG

DSCF13351.JPG

DSCF13331.JPG

DSCF13321.JPG

Also hit the largest 6 plants with Brix. Transplanted Great White Shark into 5 gal with transplant and roots. Watered clones and sprayed with stress. Clones will get transplanted in a few days. They are growing like crazy. It is getting fun, now...

Look at this plant. Large Laughing Buddah. I took some pics under a VHO fluorescent I have. They came out better, I think. The next pic update, is going to be insane.
DSCF13341.JPG

DSCF13351.JPG

DSCF13331.JPG

DSCF13321.JPG

Also hit the largest 6 plants with Brix. Transplanted Great White Shark into 5 gal with transplant and roots. Watered clones and sprayed with stress. Clones will get transplanted in a few days. They are growing like crazy. It is getting fun, now...

Outstanding! They look fantastic!

You'll notice the edges of your leaves are turned up just a wee bit.....that's the earliest sign of a magnesium issue and it is exactly where you want to be. Too much Mg and your nitrogen fixing won't work and you'll have to add a ton of nitrogen and yield and quality will go down. Too little Mg and yield and flavor will be hindered. You're right on the razor's edge, which is where you should be.

I'd add 6 tsp epsom salt to 5 gallons of water and use that to water the plants TWICE, right after the re-charge. (you're adding Calcium with Energy and the re-charge, so it's OK to balance with a bit of Mg at this point. The sulfate in the epsom salt is good flowering energy too!

You are making my kit look good bro! You will be rewarded with some class A product. Soon, you'll be a stuck up, intolerable snob like me!

Thanks Doc! I am really happy with this grow. I have a feeling they will turn out fantastic. They will get the recharge soon and I will give them the Epsom salt with water. I was a little worried about the four largest plants not stretching and getting big. I shouldn't have worried, the four largest ones completely fill a 4' parabolic (round) reflector.

Thanks Doc! I am really happy with this grow. I have a feeling they will turn out fantastic. They will get the recharge soon and I will give them the Epsom salt with water. I was a little worried about the four largest plants not stretching and getting big. I shouldn't have worried, the four largest ones completely fill a 4' parabolic (round) reflector.

Your soil is mineralized. You've got the biota working hard. You're foliar feeding and your environment is good. All that equals superb product.

If everything continues on its current trajectory, you're going to blow minds with that produce. And then, weed will never be the same.

Hey Doc , theoldway is the only way. What about introducing dry ice as co2 to both cool air and increase foliar growth, it gets hot here in TX.

Hey TheOldWay! Welcome.

I think you'd be better served with a tank of CO2. You'd skip the step of turning it into a solid and save a lot of money. AC can keep the temps down.

Are you dry or humid where you are?

Both ! but that's personal.

Anywho how ya' been ?

what happened ?

Back
Top Bottom