Sticky's bud pics

this is what i got off two of the lsc that were in 3 gal. pots i like to hang them for 2 days until gravity pulls everything down nice and tight then lay then in a tray and into my extra refrigerator in the garage to finish drying nice and slow about two weeks in a week i will snip them from the main stem and let them finish,and a bud shot from the last lsc its in a 7.5 and i think i will get over a zip from her!:cheesygrinsmiley:
DSC_006951.jpg
DSC_006354.jpg
DSC_005563.jpg

Very nice.... Been snowing in the Mother Lode it looks like................... The good kind.............

Keepem Green

Very nice.... Been snowing in the Mother Lode it looks like................... The good kind.............

Keepem Green

thanks woody I'm real happy with the way there all going its the best grow I've done so far they have all cooperated with my regimen if i could control r/h better i wouldn't have all those brown tips i sure love the frost though!:cheesygrinsmiley:

good morning peeps this m2 looks to be getting close did a trichome check 50/50 clear- cloudy these are supposed to go 10-14 weeks I'm pretty sure this one isn't going to go that long lol she is sticky!
DSC_011152.jpg
DSC_011343.jpg
DSC_011851.jpg

Back
Top Bottom