Stunger's Organic Balcony: Growing Daughters Of Mulanje: Watering Via Root Aeration Chambers

I thought I just saw Cide coming from my place bumbling all over the show. I see now that he'd had some rum and had been tooting on the weed! Nevermind, I will be going for a top up myself soon and in the spirit of fun music here is a clip I just love. I was first alerted to it by my good friend @Emeraldo, it puts a smile on my face every time.

I thought I just saw Cide coming from my place bumbling all over the show. I see now that he'd had some rum and had been tooting on the weed! Nevermind, I will be going for a top up myself soon and in the spirit of fun music here is a clip I just love. I was first alerted to it by my good friend @Emeraldo, it puts a smile on my face every time.

Please, excuse me, friend!!
Damn, I already know that I shouldn't mix rum and marijuana unless it's to go to a party... Damn, if I could, I'd dig and dig a hole under an olive tree in the ground, (a Painoras Maoris legend)
(More than twenty thousand New Zealand Maoris carry Spanish blood and a family nickname that reminds it: they call themselves “Panioras”, which means “Spaniards” in the Maori language...)
and I'd get to you to invite you to aged rum and sativa marijuana as a request for forgiveness... But I'm afraid that as I'm going, I could end up in the USA or Belarus...

Jeh
Always active handing out party
With red eyes
I'm the Kinkillero Neto
People say that I have an addiction
Cause wherever I go I light up a blunt
And if I don't have enough to light up a blunt
I prefer it more than the cell phone, the console and the TV
The sicarias look for me active with a condom
And the greti look for me to kill a blunt
I go through the alley with red eyes
Thinking about to kill (smoke) another blunt
I'm gonna kill a log (smoke a joint)
That'll make my eyes red (hehe)
I'm gonna kill a log (dale pa'llá, my nigga)
Let it make my eyes red
I'm gonna go down the street to smoke with my greti
If they're red-eyed (La Gente Fuerte)
And the sicarias are looking for me because they want me
I'm going to smoke with my red eyes (llégale, my nigga)
Come on over here, so I can show you how much wood I smoke
Fatter than a sumo wrestler
In the whole neighborhood they know what I consume
And if the police come, good afternoon agent and I smoke them
Give it to the note
What do you notice?
I don't know if it's because of the mota or the hash
Today I don't have money to pay you give me ten and write it down for me
I'm crazy, I'm crazy, I'm crazy, I'm crazy...
...& she's crazy...
Listening to rap from the "fichaje" and "la vida loca"...
Here's the three hits: weed, rum and coke
I live my American dream from Europe
I got red eyes can't you tell?
Put another glass pebble in the glass
And me, I've got red eyes can't you tell?
I'm gonna kill a log (smoke a joint)
That makes my eyes red (and I walk roulette)
I'm gonna kill a log (ay)
I'm gonna get my eyes red
I'm going down the street to smoke with my greti (weo, weo)
If they're red-eyed
And the sicarias are looking for me because they love it... (the ranks are mine...)
Put with the red eyes
I've killed more than ten logs in less than half an hour
With the parce Red Capo and the hitman Yuber Mora
And now
That we've run out of money?
We have to throw it to the Pope who is the financial advisor
I turn on the morning news at 2 o'clock at noon
It doesn't matter if it's pollen or Maria
I give myself two cards and drink a cold beer
And I end up sleeping in the police station
With red eyes
My eyes are red, can't you tell?
And I
I've got red eyes can't you tell?
I'm gonna kill a log
That'll make my eyes red
I'm gonna kill a log (from below)
Let it make my eyes red
I'm going to go to the street to smoke with my greti
If they're red-eyed (ay)
And the sicarias are looking for me because they love it..(dale pa'llá, my nigga!)
Putting on the red eyes
Hehe
Dale pa'llá, my nigga...

Update - pistils and plants

Greetings 420 Enthusiasts! We're in the middle of summer and today the sun came out which was nice, so a few pics were taken. Each plant is a bit too cumbersome to manoeuvre about on the balcony, and with the lack of space it is hard to take individual pics. I took a couple of pistil shots of each plant. Pistils are easier to find on the Mulanje Sherbert, on the other two I really have to search for them.

Mulanje HP

Mulanje ME

Mulanje Sherbert

The balcony lineup from the side window

Thanks for dropping by today, wishing you all the best, and may your own gardens be blooming. :ganjamon:

Looking so lush. Like I want to roll around in that greeness. Obviously I wouldn't but you get the point.
Thanks Lerugged! I actually feel my pics lose a bit of colour and sharpness when I upload them. Rolling around on them would help, or just anything to keep them flat. I've still got probably a month of 'whack-a-mole' ahead before their stretching is over.

Ohhh a month still of stretch. Hectic. Mine are giving it horns now. Probably 3 weeks of stretch to go but some strains will continue to stretch well into flower. Luckily I don't have stealth issues so mine can go up.
My neighbour uses these branch bend thingies that clip over the branch and you bend it. I've seen it makes really good bends with no stress to his plants.
Good luck gromie.

Screenshot_20230117_140120.jpg

There little guys will keep them flat for sure.
Also realized you have width restraints so....
Ok bye

Screenshot_20230117_140120.jpg

There little guys will keep them flat for sure.
Also realized you have width restraints so....
Ok bye
To be patentable, an invention has to be new, useful, and non-obvious. Alas, these gizmos are a waste imho. I did buy a pack, but they really don't add much value. I won't say they're useless. Crush & bend with fingers works imho better.

The plants are definitely in beast mode whether you like it or not! I am worried that your neighbors might wonder what those red lines are about though. :hmmmm:
My neighbour uses these branch bend thingies that clip over the branch and you bend it. I've seen it makes really good bends with no stress to his plants.
I have heard tell that as the plant grows (and those don't) they can do a serious amount of girdling of the branches. Something to watch out for anyway.

Ohhh a month still of stretch. Hectic. Mine are giving it horns now. Probably 3 weeks of stretch to go but some strains will continue to stretch well into flower. Luckily I don't have stealth issues so mine can go up.
Good luck gromie.
Thanks Lerugged, Yep I think it will be a bit hectic.
Just realized what a hopelessly kak description that was. Apologies haha. I'll try find a Pic of them
As far as I know these are not available locally to me, altho they have been mentioned by others.
To be patentable, an invention has to be new, useful, and non-obvious. Alas, these gizmos are a waste imho. I did buy a pack, but they really don't add much value. I won't say they're useless. Crush & bend with fingers works imho better.
Actually the all the supercropping I have carried out this grow has been with needle nosed pliers with some electrical wire wrapped around the jaws. I find those even better than fingers.
The plants are definitely in beast mode whether you like it or not! I am worried that your neighbors might wonder what those red lines are about though. :hmmmm:
I have heard tell that as the plant grows (and those don't) they can do a serious amount of girdling of the branches. Something to watch out for anyway.
Thanks Shed, girdling is something to watch out for, and yes if there is a beast mode for these plants then they're in it now.

Your plants are looking good, Stunger.

I'm interested in seeing your needle-nosed pliers and how you supercrop, please.

My Purple Satellite grew 10 inches in 10 days so super cropping may be in my future.

Back
Top Bottom