Sukafr33's First Indoor Grow- CFLs, Bag Seed (All Different Strains), DIY Grow Cab

Re: Sukafr33's First Indoor Grow- CFLs, Bag Seed (All Different Strains), DIY Grow Ca

so i been lookin at lily lately and i looked at a couple of her buds and the trichs were mostly all milky and alot of her pistils are turnin color, should i wait one more week and maybe start the new nutes and flush aswell?? let me know what u guys think, remember shes the littles one so she dont have much too her, i dont know, give me ur guys' idea.. thanks .... :tokin:

Well that depends on the type of high you like. If the trich's are cloudy, then you're looking at a head, energetic high. If you want the cross, let them go half amber and half cloudy on you..that will give you a cross between head high and a couch lock high.

Read this: click here

Some harvest when they are 25% amber, others 50% amber...I understand that if you wait til they are 100% you've waited too long and may be past the best high....

:Namaste:

Re: Sukafr33's First Indoor Grow- CFLs, Bag Seed (All Different Strains), DIY Grow Ca

:thumb:thanks GF, i think i'll give it alittle more time , give it another week and then check it again, then we'll see what it looks like, i'll wait till its 50 50, i got the patience just as long as i got some smoke already then im good.. the pistils are changin more and more everyday, nice bright orange.. and the tops on bk are gettin bigger by the day aswell, and she is no where near any of the other ones, even though its the same strain as bkjr, but it dont look nothin like her, i dont know, but shes gotta ways to go, probably got another 2-3 weeks hopefully if not longer...i'll be surely keepin a close eye on them though.. :tokin:

:thumb:thanks GF, i think i'll give it alittle more time , give it another week and then check it again, then we'll see what it looks like, i'll wait till its 50 50, i got the patience just as long as i got some smoke already then im good.. the pistils are changin more and more everyday, nice bright orange.. and the tops on bk are gettin bigger by the day aswell, and she is no where near any of the other ones, even though its the same strain as bkjr, but it dont look nothin like her, i dont know, but shes gotta ways to go, probably got another 2-3 weeks hopefully if not longer...i'll be surely keepin a close eye on them though.. :tokin:

Buddy...the window for harvesting is not long...about a week for peak thc production. I'd be checking them every other day. You could go from good to not so good pretty quickly..

Just my .02..

if i wait till all the pistils are orange will that be too late, i mean i know to check the trichs, but if most of the trichs look cloudy and 75 percent of the pistils are orange, cant i just wait till the pistils are 100%??? i dont know,, i'll see what it looks like, if the trichs are ready i'll just go ahead and start her on the harvesting nutes... :tokin:

if i wait till all the pistils are orange will that be too late, i mean i know to check the trichs, but if most of the trichs look cloudy and 75 percent of the pistils are orange, cant i just wait till the pistils are 100%??? i dont know,, i'll see what it looks like, if the trichs are ready i'll just go ahead and start her on the harvesting nutes... :tokin:

The pistils being orange isn't what you're looking for. It's trich's. When they are cloudy, milky to 25% amber..that's what you're looking for.

If you harvest with milky trich's, you'll get the head high vs. the body stone that you'll get if the trich's go to 50% amber.

I wouldn't let them get any more than 50% amber. I'm going personally for 22.56% amber/cloudy trich's...LOL

I like the head energetic high myself..now I have a choice..

i wish there was a way to tell when the trichs are gonna be a laughing high, cause thats what i want, i like to have a steady grin on my face, but i also like that couchlock high as well, i remember i had some purple stuff back in the day and it was 2 of my freinds and me and we smoked 2 bowls and were stuck on a bench for like 3 hours just stuck, hopefully my herbs turn out good and they have a real good high to them, i mean they are frosty as shit so thats gotta be some kind of sign that its gonna be good, shit my first plant that i grew outside was no were near as frosty as the ones im growin now are and that smoke was pretty damn good so i know this shits gotta be good... fingers crossed!!! :tokin:

As long as the trichs are cloudy it could be concidered "done" now depending on what your looking for in your high is how long you let it go for. The more amber trichs you have the more you'll stick to that bench ;) A more heady high (mostly cloudy) is the laughing high your talking about. I too love that high just for the fact that iv got shit to do today LMAO :)
Im going to have two different strains going next grow so i can have both highs. Lookin good brother...remember this is never supposed to stress u out enjoy yourslf your doing great :high-five:

lol maybe i'll do the same, maybe i'll wait alittle longer on bkjr and go ahead and harvest her and then wait till bk is fully done then harvest her that way i get all different kinds of highs, cause i think i might jus go ahead and cut lily down after her havest nutes and some darkness, and i'll wait till green ghost is all the way done cause i wanna see what shes capable of... until then, its all patience and staring... :tokin:

lol maybe i'll do the same, maybe i'll wait alittle longer on bkjr and go ahead and harvest her and then wait till bk is fully done then harvest her that way i get all different kinds of highs, cause i think i might jus go ahead and cut lily down after her havest nutes and some darkness, and i'll wait till green ghost is all the way done cause i wanna see what shes capable of... until then, its all patience and staring... :tokin:

Darkness? Are you going to go 36 hrs of darkness prior to harvest?

I like your plan..harvest one when the trich's are cloudy, the other when they are amber....awesome plan bro..

:bravo:

thanks dude, so i tasted lily this morning,last night i cut off 2 little buds of the middle of the plant and let them dry overnight , jus like i planned im gonna let her go alittle more then another week and see what happens but i dont know if i wanna start flushin her and givin her the harvest nutes yet, i think i'll go ahead and keep giver her the flowerin nutes for 1 more week, and if shes ready it will be chop time !!! she doesnt have alot on her but if its good i'll be happy, and from what i tasted this morning it was pretty damn good so far, when it was dry the trichs were still coverin them and u could see it, i should have took a pic but all i was thinkin about was smokin them.. lol i dried them on the back of the cable box but it worked... so todays feedin day so got alot to do, maybe i'll wipe the cab out and clean it up... till then :tokin:

for $40 ur damn right!!! just one of those little bottles i think it was thrive alive was $25 by itself, but yea got it all for just 40 bucks!!! cant beat that, i mean i know its starter nutes, but if its gonna do a good job i dont care what it is, i think i might go back and get another one...

at my local shop, place got everything u can think of, dude even got like three different growin systems hooked up in the shop with tomatos growin to show how good they do, its like a candy shop to a kid, like i said they have everything, i live near the eastern shore line, so i dont know if u live anywhere near here but if so its a damn good place to go..:thumb:

i have a problem on green ghost, her fan leaves have like rust shit on them, anybody know what it is and what i could do?? let me guys what u think...thanks... :tokin:

well i cut 2 of the main ones off that were around the cola, let me try to take a pic of them, it basically looks like there was rust poured on the leafs, looks just like rust spots, like if the leaf was metal and was left out in the rain and got rust on it...:helpsmilie:

Hey buddy....also include a pic of any leaves that aren't looking healthy other than nitrogen def/leaf yellowing...

Anything that looks like it could go south...

heres the rust on the leaves, on the top left side..
100_04342.JPG

100_04363.JPG

let me know what u think?? thanks :tokin:

Hey buddy....also include a pic of any leaves that aren't looking healthy other than nitrogen def/leaf yellowing...

Anything that looks like it could go south...

this is pretty much it, i dont want the rust shit starting on the smaller leaves on the cola cause that will prolly just destroy the whole top, and i definitly dont want that...

43 DAYS OF FLOWER
i figure i'd post a couple pics, nothin much has changed, buds are gettin alittle more swole, like i said i'll give them a couple more weeks and see where they are, then i'll harvest them one by one, so heres some pics that i took just now of the ladies, enjoy...:tokin:
i'll start with Green Ghost, her top thats gettin bigger by the day!!
100_04342.JPG

heres some nice swollen buds on her
100_04363.JPG

some more of her buds, nice and frosty
100_04354.JPG

and here is a body shot of her
100_04332.JPG

next we'll do little lily, a pic of her top, close to bein done!!!
100_04313.JPG

heres her frosty little buds
100_04303.JPG

heres her body shot
100_04321.JPG

next we'll do BK aka The Experiment, slowly but surely shes gettin big as shit!!!!
100_04244.JPG

heres a shot of her tops
100_04253.JPG

a pic of one of her bottom tops
100_04273.JPG

last but not least, BKjr frosty as always!!!
100_03971.JPG

a pic of one of her bottom tops, gettin swole!!!
100_04173.JPG

and last pic of all, top shot of her tops!!
100_04232.JPG

thats it for now... :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom