Supergroomer - Back & Smaller Than Ever

Well I got my heat issues under control. Put a hole in the ceiling and venting to the attic. Tent now at 84. Right where I want it.

3 of my 4 seeds pooped. Here are the first 3 in the new tent. :peace:

20151109_151906.jpg
20151109_171713.jpg

Yea man glad you are back at it. I would lose it now if I couldn't have mine going. They will be above ground in no time! The amount of light in there should make them explode with growth!

That is exactly what I am hoping for. I could put 1 of my 400s in the tent and I would do great for that space. I am hoping that by using the 900 I will get the maximum from my small space. I am hoping 3-4 oz from each plant, but we will see. :peace:

Did I make page 1? YES! :slide:

Just yesterday I thought "I bet supergroomer' going to start a new grow soon." Sometimes it's downright scary when that happens, but in this case that pause was overwhelmed by euphoria that you're up and running again.

I have this dream that we'll someday be free enough internationally to grow what we want and give it away willy-nilly to patients in need, so they don't have to scrape and scrimp to stay medicated. I'll be growing for my first patient when I start up after my holiday vacation. Actually, I'm growing for him now, because he'll need meds while I'm gone so he has the pick of the tent before I leave town. I'm thinking my Afghani for sleep meds and possibly a mix of Cardinal and Jamaican Dream for days.

Taking the grow beyond myself is my way of thanking the Universe for helping me grow. It's a compulsion to grow and it's so easy to do well. How can we not share? The Universal Law of Attraction suggests this will increase our yields. :battingeyelashes: :love:

You realize this gives you more light per square foot than Graytail has? Have you seen his latest update? It went up last night. This will be interesting.

:yahoo:

And so it begins. :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom