Supergroomer - Back & Smaller Than Ever

re: Supergroomer - Back & Smaller Than Ever

hell ya , I have to grow small myself so they get the full meal deal for treatment ,its cheap enough to do.

I am using Bud Candy and Terpinator to increase the trichomes and oils.
next grow I will add some snow storm Ultra to the mix for Snicks , with a kick

If I have to go smaller, I intend to get every bit out of what is growing in there. The trich production is definitely increase with the SSU and Canjuncelt is having success with the essential oil spray. Unfortunately I had to chop the last grow before I had and results. :peace:

im in for this one as well, excited to see how the 100 watter per SQ FT goes

I have a ticket for the show as I know it will enjoyable and educational. :bravo:

I like where your heads at as far as donating to patients in need...I wish there was a resource where I could find patients in need in my area

Couldnt agree more and the sole reason for subscribing.:Namaste:

Couldnt agree more and the sole reason for subscribing.:Namaste:

Thanks for stopping in.

I grow for myself and a friend. Both of us have MS. I have told her, "It makes me feel good that I can grow meds to take care of myself. It is a completely different feeling to be able to not just help someone else but to be able to transform their life to a normalcy that they haven't had in years". It hurt me the most for my friend that I am helping to have torn out my last grow. Don't get me wrong. I did what I had to to to keep my family safe and my friend understands and agrees that I did what I had to do. That being said, it didn't hurt near as much for my loss as it did for her's. Luckily I had given her a good supply of meds before the fiasco so she is good for a bit!!! :peace:

Glad you are back up and running SG. Will be interesting to see with that big of a light in a fairly small area. Much admiration for sharing your meds, that's what it's about helping others In need.

Here are a couple pics of the new setup. Ssshhhh. Don't tell anyone where is is at. :) It is hard to tell how bright it is in these pics, but it is really friggin bright!!! Just waiting for the seeds to pop. :slide::peace:

20151108_093443.jpg
20151108_093428.jpg

the new area looks great :circle-of-love: cant wait to see some tree's in there man

:circle-of-love: Hi super~~~ I am in!! Rock the grow!:party:
Thanks for stopping by Sara. That is my new small Mars-Hydro tent. Came to me with logos covered!! Thank you for taking care of that!!!!

the new area looks great :circle-of-love: cant wait to see some tree's in there man

Thanks man. Your grow is looking great too!!! I visit often!! :peace:

So hopefully by tonight all my seeds will have popped and I will be able to plant them.

I am having a bit of a heat issue. I am in a smallish closet and venting into the room. I think I may have to punch a hole in the ceiling and vent to the attic. I started with a smaller filter (4" instead of 6") with an adapter on my fan going from 4"-6" but it was not pulling the air to well. I switched to the 6" filter and hose and there is a huge difference. If I can keep the room and the tent 85 or below I will be fine. I will see what the temps are at when I get home. Too high, and I am going through the roof!!! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom