Surfinstoned's 720Watt LED - God's Gift - Hydro Grow

Re: Surfinstoned’s 720watt LED, god’s gift, hydro grow

Everything is looking great...I agree with stevehman, they most likely will put on a good amount of weight in the next 3-4 weeks...What is the limit on plant numbers in California?? I have heard different numbers from reading but not really sure, in Nevada we can only have 3 flowering and 4 vegetative...It makes it hard to get a nice amount of finish product..The law has too many grey areas and it doesn't give any allowance for trial and error which you know everyone will encounter some sort of issue at some point that will effect the meds to some extent..My biggest issue is heat, I have to run the A/C most of the time to keep temps manageable. That is another reason I want to go with LED in the near future...Blah Blah Blah, I will shut up now, keep up the good work and hope you get an excellent yield this round...I will stay tuned....:goodjob:

@willoby, It depends on where you live in California, each county has their own rules. In S.D. County we can have a total of 24, but are limited to 64 sq ft of grow space. Here is a extract from NORML's site:

City Municipal Code allows up to 1 lb of marijuana, 24 plants in 64 square feet indoors; no outdoors growing allowed except in enclosed greenhouses.

If you live in Humbodlt you have a bigger limit (with the exception of a few cities in the county):

Humboldt Co.
County guidelines allow patients 100 square feet and 3 lbs w/ no plant number limit. City of Fortuna and CHP enforce SB 420 limits (6 mature/12 immature plants, 1/2 lb). Also see: Eureka (above)

For Counties, Cities and Municipalities that don't have a limit, they fall back to the state's guideline:

Localities NOT listed below adhere to CA state default guidelines of 6 mature / 12 immature plants and 8 oz. of dried processed marijuana.

It's rather appropriate that the State Bill is SB 420.

You all got it good...We can have 3mature and 4veg but only have up to an oz. on your persons at a time of usable marijuana....It is silly....thanks for the insight though...I see now why Humboldt county is the place to be...

Re: Surfinstoned's 720watt LED, god's gift, hydro grow

You are totally right anytime I even brush up against a plant it feels real sticky. As far as the limits, well let's just say that the co-op that I plan to become a vendor to is only 10 minutes away so my limit is what I can get from my place to that place! I'm not trying to sound like a bad ass or anything but let's face it we all bend or break rules and laws every day. I don't think I will be a threat as long as I only consume and "donate" to my local Co-Op then I'm not doing anything to get on anybody's radar you know what I mean? Well that's my 2 cents.

You are totally right anytime I even brush up against a plant it feels real sticky. As far as the limits, well let's just say that the co-op that I plan to become a vendor to is only 10 minutes away so my limit is what I can get from my place to that place! I'm not trying to sound like a bad ass or anything but let's face it we all bend or break rules and laws every day. I don't think I will be a threat as long as I only consume and "donate" to my local Co-Op then I'm not doing anything to get on anybody's radar you know what I mean? Well that's my 2 cents.

I totally understand....I know my limits too, I just wish it was more so I wasn't so far away from the legal amount...I guess breaking the law is breaking the law though, so I'm not sure it even matters...But to think in Nevada that you may only have 1 oz. of usable on your possession at a time is a joke...I just hope to someday not have to even worry about it at all and have fields of green to go get lost in, or have so many I can cut out like a corn maze through my fields and go get away for a day or two every now and then!!! That would be my dream...I guess everything has boundaries though, DAMN!!

Also, co-ops in Las Vegas are a joke too...If they do even manage to stay open for more than a few months...They all get shut down pretty quick, so it is like a gold rush when they do open to make as much "donation money" as possible before they get popped so they have money for a great attorney and hopefully hide a little for when it is all over....It is really sad...I'm not sure what they do, it just my thoughts on them, cause the ones I have been to here aren't really good enough to even refer to a friend...:thumb:

Nice girls ya got there Surfin all 14 of um ;) Your set up is throwed(tight) farealz..Imagine the footprint of 2 1000 watters and what they'd do ya in there heh maybe next round after ya harvest these sexy ladies..:nicethread: and Top karma to this Journal.

Holy Shizzzz!!! Surfin your girls are looking excellent... I haven't chimed in in a minute...and omg!!! I see your just a few days ahead of me in flowering and wow you have thick nugs!!! Great job and they are looking so soo tasty already... :)

Man O Man O Man them girls OHH my mistake Ladies are lookin amazing i was going to cat call but the people would of thought i was crazy so i just did it in my mind yes the next 4 to 6 weeks is going to be fun watching them ladies get fat no weight watcher plans for them gals well hope all is well with you and yours thxs for letting us be a part of your journal :thumb: :peacetwo:

Those LEDs look like they're working nicely. Good light penetration and nice growth for the 32 day mark!

How high are your lights from the canopy? (sorry if you already answered this, I looked back a few pages and didn't see it).

:peacetwo:

man very sexy indica's, i <3 indica's! I think you could even lower them lights a lil more for extra penetration

Nice girls ya got there Surfin all 14 of um ;) Your set up is throwed(tight) farealz..Imagine the footprint of 2 1000 watters and what they'd do ya in there heh maybe next round after ya harvest these sexy ladies..:nicethread: and Top karma to this Journal.

Those are some wicked looking buds.

Looks Great, Love seeing other LED growers stuff look so good, It gives me hope for mine =D :thumb:

There looking denser by the day surf looking good I agree totally with bending the rules an laws I'm also being a vendor for a co-op only legit way to go : )

Holy Shizzzz!!! Surfin your girls are looking excellent... I haven't chimed in in a minute...and omg!!! I see your just a few days ahead of me in flowering and wow you have thick nugs!!! Great job and they are looking so soo tasty already... :)

Man O Man O Man them girls OHH my mistake Ladies are lookin amazing i was going to cat call but the people would of thought i was crazy so i just did it in my mind yes the next 4 to 6 weeks is going to be fun watching them ladies get fat no weight watcher plans for them gals well hope all is well with you and yours thxs for letting us be a part of your journal :thumb: :peacetwo:

Thank you everyone for all the props and compliments that you have given me! I will have some updates sometime today with more pics!!

Those LEDs look like they're working nicely. Good light penetration and nice growth for the 32 day mark!

How high are your lights from the canopy? (sorry if you already answered this, I looked back a few pages and didn't see it).

:peacetwo:

man very sexy indica's, i <3 indica's! I think you could even lower them lights a lil more for extra penetration

No worries at all I'm happy to get questions. The lights are about 17-18 inches from the canopy. I could go lower but these lights are pretty intense and I have been told it might bleach the top of the buds, so I just keep it right around 18.

:bong:

No worries at all I'm happy to get questions. The lights are about 17-18 inches from the canopy. I could go lower but these lights are pretty intense and I have been told it might bleach the top of the buds, so I just keep it right around 18.

:bong:

There's no might, it will bleach the top of your buds. Here is a shot from my first attempt at growing. These are an unknown strain (freebies with an order). Grown under the single 180 on a mover (with about 10 inches of travel) and the height above them was 12-14 inches. I haven't seen this type of bleaching from the other lights I have from a different company. I think the Advanced has a more intense light, so I would stick with Kyle rec of 18 inches above the tops. I would only move them lower if the buds are getting a little fluffy, but they don't look that way to me.
DSC_8109.JPG

Grow Update!

This Sunday I did a water change as normal, but I added sensi cal to the res this time. The rep from Advanced nutes said it would help with my PH swings and so far It has done just that. I also trimmed a lot of fan leaves off that were reducing air flow or giving to much shadow to the lower buds and so far I have not seen any signs of shock. I also put more paperclip supports for the buds getting heavy!

These pictures were taken yesterday ( DAY 36 FLOWER )

Some pics are with flash and some are in CFL light!

DSC046871.JPG

DSC04688.JPG

DSC046891.JPG

DSC046901.JPG

DSC046911.JPG

DSC04697.JPG

DSC046921.JPG

DSC046981.JPG

DSC047001.JPG

DSC04701.JPG

DSC047021.JPG

DSC047031.JPG