SweetLeef's 1st Ever Grow - Auto's & Photo's - TGA SuperSoil 2013-14

Re: SweetLeef's 1st ever grow. Auto's and Photo's, TGA SuperSoil 2013-14

cnat really smoke right now even tho after over a week I snuck in a couple half hits last night woo it hits a lot harder when your not smoking daily lol
stupid drug tests to get work sucks lol

Oh Sweetleaf that series of errors made me laugh (in a nice support laugh way - not mean) I think your ladies should get a restraining order on you! :)

Good to see it is all going well, despite oopsa daisies.

xx

PICTURES TIME!

The tent
grotnt1.jpg

Above the lights
grotnt2.jpg

Below the plants
grotnt3.jpg

The 'Gator
propegator.jpg

The 'Gator part deux
Prophumid.jpg

Attack of the Clones!!
Clones128.jpg

The Goils
Autos3.jpg

Minty with New Growth
Mintynewgrowth.jpg

That's all for now folks! :tokin:

sweet update well be watching :thumb:
and not in a governmental sort of way just a hippie friendly way
and no im no hippie lol

Those clones stacked on the top of those upside down flower pots look like they are just waiting for another accident to happen!!

Nice set up though :)

x

sweet update well be watching :thumb:
and not in a governmental sort of way just a hippie friendly way
and no im no hippie lol

Nice! :laughtwo:

Those clones stacked on the top of those upside down flower pots look like they are just waiting for another accident to happen!!

Nice set up though :)

x

It looks wonky, but the tray is tied in with bread ties to keep it attached, and I don't pick up the tray, just the clones one at a time. It's just this first round, I'll get a better pedestal soon enough.

Quick Update

Aurora is looking great, standing up straight, has some new growth! Her first true leaves are noticeably larger than they were when I checked last night.

Narcotic Kush will now be known as Dawnie Narco. Stephanie and Dawnie are are almost the exact same size with Dawnie being slightly taller, with slightly bigger leaves. Seed has yet to pop.

Minty didn't let the abuse her stem took slow her down at all. her stem fattened up quite a bit since then, still a little weak at the bend, but not for long I would guess. Her 4th node is well under way with the tips of the 5th poking out When topping a plant, is it those tips of the soon to be node to remove, or would one remove the 4th node completely? It's a hypothetical at the moment, I'd give minty at least a few more days, maybe a week before I'd do anything else to her after the kinkage debacle. I'm just not exactly clear. Hopefully my question made sense.

Clones are still cuttings. at least two more days before I can even hope for root.

I think growing weed is what Tom Petty meant when he said "The waiting is the hardest part"

That's all for now friends! Hope everyone has a kickass day! Some good ass weed if u can!

Oh Sweetleaf that series of errors made me laugh (in a nice support laugh way - not mean) I think your ladies should get a restraining order on you! :)

Good to see it is all going well, despite oopsa daisies.

xx

Seriously! I would honor said restraining order, too.

How are you doing my friend?

I hardly top sometimes fim mostly super cropping
Happy Skunkday there Sweet :thumb:

Greetings all my green lung-ed friends on the interwebs!

Update with pictures.

When I woke up yesterday, the ladies looked great, everyone. I left for a while and when I checked on them again, I noticed some weird spots on the leaves.
20131201_232715.jpg
20131201_232741.jpg

I checked this thread, Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial And it looks like Minty is developing some sort of deficiency. I think it's Phosphate, from the pictures, but it could be another deficiency or something else. I looked at the bag of potting soil I had dropped the seed into and there are almost 0 nutrients, I guess it makes sense since it's just regular potting soil, and not meant to feed such a hungry breed. I wasn't sure if it was too early to transplant Minty into the Supersoil, but if I didn't she would get worse. I guess the benefits outweighed the risks in my head, so I ran to the store bough a 2gal pot and moved Minty into the bigger pot with the TGA SUPERSOIL. Then I decided what the hell? and I transplanted all the autos into 1 gallons and Supersoil as well. None of the girls were anywhere neat root bound, but all 4 have nice thick white roots. As long as this Supersoil kicks in, we just be sittin pretty! More pictures of the girls................

Taken right after transplant
Aurora
20131202_004245.jpg

Dawnie Narco
20131202_004306.jpg

Stephanie Tanner
20131202_004258.jpg

Minty
20131202_004402.jpg

20131202_004351.jpg

20131202_004345.jpg

Cerdito, you'll be happy to know that the clones are on an even plain now.
The Clones
20131202_004423.jpg

Pictures taken 11-12 ours after transplant

All Together
20131202_122849.jpg

Aurora
20131202_122917.jpg

Dawnie Narco
20131202_122927.jpg

20131202_122923.jpg

Stephanie Tanner
20131202_122904.jpg

20131202_122909.jpg

Minty
20131202_122932.jpg

20131202_122937.jpg

It's not necessary since they haven't done much, but ladies and gentlemen Please welcome once again.........
The Clones
20131202_122948.jpg

That's what I got today!

Ultra Frosty Nugs All Around!!

I'm subbed, those spots on the leaves look familiar, have you examined your plant, especially the underside of the leaves, for pests? The brown spots are probably a deficiency, or pH issues, but the torn leaf in pic #1 looks like a bug may have chewed it, I've had those leaf eating bastards a couple times. If you have a jewelers loupe, or a pocket microscope, check the underside of the leaves, LED pocket microscopes are inexpensive online, I have a 45x, and a 100x that I use for trichome inspection as well. Your plants look pretty good overall, good job so far.

I'm subbed, those spots on the leaves look familiar, have you examined your plant, especially the underside of the leaves, for pests? The brown spots are probably a deficiency, or pH issues, but the torn leaf in pic #1 looks like a bug may have chewed it, I've had those leaf eating bastards a couple times. If you have a jewelers loupe, or a pocket microscope, check the underside of the leaves, LED pocket microscopes are inexpensive online, I have a 45x, and a 100x that I use for trichome inspection as well. Your plants look pretty good overall, good job so far.

Hey Dank,

Thanks for the reply. A jewelers loop is on my shopping list. I think I may have torn the leaf a little in my earlier blunderings while trying to wipe some stubborn dirt off the leaf after spilling one of the other plants onto it. At least that's what I hope it is. I will definitely be keeping my eyes out for signs of insect of further deficiencies/ph problems, Although now that they are in the Supersoil, it should work itself out.

cant even get that stuff down here

I'm lucky in that I live 20 minutes from a store that carries it.

Chronic,
If you do some deep interweb searching, there is a hydro store somewhere in New York I think, maybe Michigan, that ships it.... Probably a pain in the ass but something you could look into.

its not the shipping part its what can be shipped into this state that's the problem
they used to be able to ship ff happy frog down here before
now you cant get it here anymore something to do with whats in the soil
the ffof still gets through tho
theres other soils we can use here too
OMM found some osmocote soil hes gonna try out so well see how that works
for me using soil is mainly for mother plants and clones that I don't want to toss out since I already rooted it I may as well get something out of it even if its in a small pot some off timed stash lol

Just checked the Van Stitch I dropped on Wednesday when I thought Aurora was going to de, and it's popping out of the dirt. Should be up and at em' tomorrow morning.

It's been 7 days and no roots from the clones yet, but they all look very much alive and strong so should be any day now.

Nice pics - and I am happy to see your clones are nice and stable and safe! Maybe we can drop the restraining order :)

Good work on the replanting, looks like you did a good job and they will be happier now.

Fingers still crossed for your clone ladies!

xs

Back
Top Bottom