Dutchman’s 1st Grow Ever: 2018

When is the wedding? Must be coming up soon. My son (@Liquidintel ) got married in September, but delayed the honeymoon until today. I just dropped them off at the airport. They're headed to Japan. You're going to Jamaica, right?

When is the wedding? Must be coming up soon. My son (@Liquidintel ) got married in September, but delayed the honeymoon until today. I just dropped them off at the airport. They're headed to Japan. You're going to Jamaica, right?

Wedding is April 13 and we are staying an extra 10 days for our honeymoon.

17 days in Jamaica smoking and drinking my face off I can’t wait haha! Oh and the whole getting married part to lol

Edit: Japan would be a sweet trip but I want to travel the “east” eventually and take a 1-2 month trip and explore a few places over there!

Thailand is in my top5 places to visit

Very nice! Hopefully you'll be able to remember some of your trip once you get home. :Rasta:

Wedding is April 13 and we are staying an extra 10 days for our honeymoon.

17 days in Jamaica smoking and drinking my face off I can’t wait haha! Oh and the whole getting married part to lol

Edit: Japan would be a sweet trip but I want to travel the “east” eventually and take a 1-2 month trip and explore a few places over there!

Thailand is in my top5 places to visit
I lived over in Japan when I was in the Navy. Spent a few years visiting those ports in the Asian Pacific. Sentosa Island, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia are my 2 favorite ports. Close 3rd place is Perth, Australia.
:thumb:

I lived over in Japan when I was in the Navy. Spent a few years visiting those ports in the Asian Pacific. Sentosa Island, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia are my 2 favorite ports. Close 3rd place is Perth, Australia.
:thumb:

Sounds amazing! I love travelling and seeing the world! Life isn’t the same without seeing different countries and places! Amazing!

Update
March 25

Hey everyone! It’s time for another update here and it’s going to be one of the very last ones for this journal!

I unfortunately harvested and hang dried my whole EM1.1 plant last week. I forgot to take pictures with everything that’s been going on lately. We also found out over the weekend that the fiancés grandma passed away Friday morning so just been a crazy time! Fortunately though I did get it all trimmed up and in a bag curing. I am going to be using majority of this plant for edibles and a topical for the fiancé to try! I’ve been doing some research and I think I’ve found my recipe!! The buds turned out nice overall but not quite as big, bold and beautiful as her mother. Going into the cure she weighed out to 131g so overall not a bad yield either! I took a few shots today of the buds just to show how she turned out!

So today I’ve got the MB2 machine out and I’m whipping up some infused oil for the topical. I’m also going to be making some canna coffee creamer today to! Can’t wait and I’m excited to have some creamer for the morning! I haven’t made it in a while but it’s such a treat and definitely kicks the morning wake n bake up to the next level!

I’ll be posting a smoke report from MOTHER Early Miss and bringing this journal to a close shortly! I am excited to bring my first journal to an end and I look forward to bringing in the next journal with a big bang when I get back from the wedding! Until the final update for this journal comes this week.....

I hope you stay well Medicated !

Sorry to hear about your fiancee's grandmother. :(

EM1.1 looks great! Make that topical strong AF with a highly absorbable oil. Rub it where it hurts and always do the neck and the key to pain relief is application on the DMR.

Thanks Shed and I actually made the topical last night! Turned out really well and the fiancé is getting good pain relief from it so it must have turned out! I have yet to try it but I will be getting her to give me a rub down later on! I’ll be posting my recipe and directions tomorrow with a little tutorial! Here’s a sneak peak stored in the container! It’s like a salve or balm nice to rub in and absorbs in about 5mins
AF5112FC-1A71-49DE-A69A-6B88D45BA89B.jpeg

Sorry to hear about her grandma, I send my condolences and some :hug::hug:

I love the vid for canna creamer. Makes it look so easy, I may just have to get off my buns and do it! I know you like your edibles strong, how much flower would you recommend to make it a pretty light dose?

Sorry to hear about her grandma, I send my condolences and some :hug::hug:

I love the vid for canna creamer. Makes it look so easy, I may just have to get off my buns and do it! I know you like your edibles strong, how much flower would you recommend to make it a pretty light dose?
Hey HH !
I’m glad you enjoyed the video and you should definitely give it a try!

The video I did a double batch because I wanted it to last me until I go away but here is the general sizing!

Per 1 14oz can of sweetened condensed milk you will want to add 3-5 grams of decarbed herb. I usually put 7grams per can and that’s a pretty strong creamer!

Let me know if you make it and I would love to see how you make out with it! Enjoy!

Per 1 14oz can of sweetened condensed milk you will want to add 3-5 grams of decarbed herb. I usually put 7grams per can and that’s a pretty strong creamer!

Let me know if you make it and I would love to see how you make out with it! Enjoy!
Awesome! Thank you! I will definitely keep you posted when I make it :thumb:

Hi @Dutchman1990 , So you will go to Japan next month? Then you will share almost the same time zone with me. wow! We could talk more easily , haha!:circle-of-love:
Hope you will have a nice time there! I always love to go to Japan, hopefully someday I will be there! :circle-of-love:

Hi @Dutchman1990 , So you will go to Japan next month? Then you will share almost the same time zone with me. wow! We could talk more easily , haha!:circle-of-love:
Hope you will have a nice time there! I always love to go to Japan, hopefully someday I will be there! :circle-of-love:

Hi Sara! I’m actually going to Jamaica ! But I would absolutely love to go to Japan some day as well! It’s a HUGE world out there with so much to see! It’s just finding the time to see it all!

Thank you for the kind wishes @SmokeSara

Hi Sara! I’m actually going to Jamaica ! But I would absolutely love to go to Japan some day as well! It’s a HUGE world out there with so much to see! It’s just finding the time to see it all!

Thank you for the kind wishes @SmokeSara
I must have some misreading, sadly not Japan, hopefully someday! :green_heart:

Looking forward to reading on your pain meds and how you make them. I'm popping a Candida and hoping to make some oil for my wife to use on her back. She has a bust T vertebrae there is no 'cure for.' I'm thinking about grape seed oil for the extraction and medium.

Weed to the rescue!!!!

Looking forward to reading on your pain meds and how you make them. I'm popping a Candida and hoping to make some oil for my wife to use on her back. She has a bust T vertebrae there is no 'cure for.' I'm thinking about grape seed oil for the extraction and medium.

Weed to the rescue!!!!
Grapeseed is one of the most absorbent oils...good choice! Remember that if you add any thickeners to it they make it stay on the surface of the skin and therefore less effective than straight oil.

Another good thing about grapeseed is you can use the same mix in capsules or drops. That's what Derby does with his.

Back
Top Bottom