Tead's Indoor-ish, Winter, Hempy, OGK, SOG

I've got them on camera for whatever that's worth. Don't recognize them and they were of Hispanic origin, and that doesn't fit the local crowd. The neighbor was replacing his siding with stucco. Guess what ethnic group did that work.
At this point, I almost wish I didn't know. What's the point of knowing? I can't go to his hooch and end his days or anything. I can't show it to the cops. There's absolutely no use to that data... except maybe to know that it wasn't the single other human that knows.... but I was pretty firm on that anyway, so I really just see no point. Data I can do nothing with.
Yup... hate humans. Gonna buy an island.

I guess you are free to take a vacation now

I got a buddy that keeps things wet when I'm away... or just want a day off.
The buddy is screwed tho and he doesn't even know it yet.
Tead's next grow room is coming into focus. It offers security benefits as well as many other perks. Unfortunately, it has not been lived in since the 70's. There will be much work...... much. We're really gonna have to do some serious work. Ugly work. Ceilings have fallen. Many hundred sq ft of drywall work will need to be done. Plumbing. Electric.
I'm not sure I've got it in me... but since they didn't steal the gear, I may as well throw my body against that brick wall and see what gives.
And, of course, right at the start of evil heat and hurricane season.
Meh!

If you need another once in a while helper, find someone that wants to learn to grow and teach them so when they get going, you know where their spot is and they won't cross you. I made my helper 2 years ago, but haven't needed him yet, but if I do, he already knows what to do and since I know where his spot is ...

What did they get-looks like mostly immature plants in the pic. Even with the mature ones in the best case what did they get? Something stinky they have to hide, trim, dry, jar, find a market for- all that jazz. They left the expensive gear behind. Gear that requires no processing, never stinks or goes stale, and would be easily moved. I’m not usually really a glass half full sort of guy but it seems like it could have been worse hey?

So true @TorturedSoul

That's the scary part... Unless you get a full-time live-in helper? Long as you got a room and a toilet for him and he understands he can't bring anyone to 'home base'

Makes it scary to regrow... you feel kind of Insecure and disrespected...
Best wishes there @Tead

stay safe and Keepem Green

Speaking of feeding, today was the day. Took some shots while I was there.

First up, a bikini shot....
20151111_135917.jpg

A very happy clone...
20151112_083232.jpg

A not so happy clone
20151112_083241.jpg

Happy vegging girl. Starting to near flower time. I'll wait for a flowering spot to open up.
20151112_083248.jpg

Fireworks stage just starting
20151112_083222.jpg

Buds getting dense and heavy on this girl
20151112_083212.jpg
20151112_083148.jpg
20151112_083202.jpg

Washing up some perlite
20151111_142127.jpg
20151111_141948.jpg

I think/hope my higher temps are done for the year. Not quite ready to remove the AC yet... but getting close.
Love the thermometer

I agree that someone should live in the residence to keep up appearances over the long term. Whether they are a helper or have access/knowledge is a whole separate issue that's a bit of a slippery slope in my opinion. If you could have someone who lives there and maintains the grow that would be great, but they would have to be someone you trust beyond the shadow of a doubt.

That's the bad thing about a camera,, you can only see what happened. And if your state laws aren't going to help anyway???? The only thing it can help with is if it was a friend'''''' you can know who it was.. If it's a stranger what good is it? But what I know is people that do these kinds of things often call friends of theirs to do the dirty work...

But like you said,, the neighbor's labors might be the ones? But how wood they know what's in there,, unless they see ya bringing in gallons of water or spraying plants outback?

I prefer to be proactive.. My back yard system has an alarm that sounds when someones out there giving me a warning........ So that I can get the rock salt and go out there.. But then I live here..

But then you know all that.. GL and Keepem Green

I once had a squirrel get into my attic and I found the hole and patched it, but ... the squirrel hadn't left. I discovered that when I heard it gnawing all night as I was trying to fall asleep. It took that sucker three days to get out again.

But it gave me ideas about how to catch a thief, if I ever wanted to get serious about it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

If I was in your situation and in a unfriendly area for growing I'd set it up automated and not tell a soul. As others have said it usually is a friend of a friend or a friend of a neighbor. I keep my location a secret. Hell I live in a rec state and most people in my life have no clue what I do

If I was in your situation and in a unfriendly area for growing I'd set it up automated and not tell a soul. As others have said it usually is a friend of a friend or a friend of a neighbor. I keep my location a secret. Hell I live in a rec state and most people in my life have no clue what I do

My dream is for a super stealth entrance to a hidden bunker, like the phone booth in 'Get Smart' or the cafe booth in 'Agents of Shield' (Season 3.)

Haven't seen that mentioned in years. There's actually a thread around here somewhere with pictures/text. I forget how the guy got busted, but it was something stupid. Whatever it was, I remember thinking, "Wow, he spent all that money - and then failed to think."

EDIT: Yeah, here is the thread:

Good lord! I haven't spewed this many words in a good long time. Here goes....

Might want to go to a auto watering system while shit is already under construction.

Amen! Drainage troughs and preferably gravity fed if I have my choice. Some day I'll get fancy with pumps and computers... but not today.

looks like mostly immature plants

Actually, there were 4 being flushed and some others that were near. Yes, there were many newbies, but the sea was very well stocked at that moment with a full compliment on board and I don't even share the veg room usually. If I were to count, the total count of plants in pots was 26... but I try not to count.
They even took my barely/maybe rooting clones. Dicks.

They left the expensive gear behind

Indeed. Every last bit of it. I was shocked honestly. It's all stored elsewhere at the moment.

Love the thermometer

BETTY!!!!!!!
Everyone loved Betty. She took a header one day and never really recovered. Last time I searched, she could still be purchased. Damn.... I really should.

Welcome along Head! Tho you might feel your timing in poor... right in the middle of banter about a robbery.... recovery will occur and shit just might get mildly interesting along the way.
I've been dabbing my woes away lately.... pull up a can and dab on.

That's the bad thing about a camera,, you can only see what happened. And if your state laws aren't going to help anyway???? The only thing it can help with is if it was a friend'''''' you can know who it was.. If it's a stranger what good is it? But what I know is people that do these kinds of things often call friends of theirs to do the dirty work...

All those feelings and more man.
I'm pretty apathetic about robberies these days. Sad, but it seems more the norm than the exception. It's become a normal part of all my equations. When I did the math for the grow, it was an actual factor considered and somewhat expected.

I prefer to be proactive.. My back yard system has an alarm that sounds when someones out there giving me a warning

I didn't do any alarm on the old grow. I would never want to draw attention to it in any way. The next one will be within reaction distance. Since I can do something about it, there will be silent alarms in play.

But it gave me ideas about how to catch a thief, if I ever wanted to get serious about it

HA! I dig me some wicked thinkin.

I once had a squirrel get into my attic

Oh dude.... I have several houses in the area and we have a pretty good rodent population being swamp like and all. I've pulled all sorts of dead critters out of walls and attics. Last one was a big fat nutria dead in a wall about 3ft from the bottom. Excavating the wall to find the critter is always the fun part.

Haven't seen that mentioned in years. There's actually a thread around here somewhere

Exactly what I thought. That one was fun!

So.... here's the official starting point. Gotta turn this into a grow room. The area was literally abandoned one day in the late 70's and has suffered little but the ravages of time, heat, and humidity.

View media item 1776535
Tead likes a good challenge... but wow... I might be in trouble. We'll see.

Abandoned with all the former occupant's items still inside? Might be a skeleton on a mattress somewhere, lol. Is that an air conditioner in the window? If so, it's already in better shape than my living room.

Exactly what I thought. That one was fun!

My favorite "hidey-hole" former cannabis grow was a huge space inside some sort of hollow concrete bridge. Could have supplied a small town with that kind of square footage. I don't remember how those people got busted, either. Stealing utilities, maybe. Or getting electrocuted whilst attempting to, lol.

Back
Top Bottom