Thai Stick

I never smoked Chaos before I'll have to order the seeds and try growing it! :tokin:
My mystery seed again I'm almost 100% sure it's Thai Stick now:

015833.JPG

Note: I'll try to get pics up later; I'll be putting these into flower soon. When they show sex I'll transplant them into this soil mix. If I get one male I'll grow it with a female in 2 gallon pots and I'll grow the other two mothers in 5 gallon pots. If it's half and half or one female I'll grow a male separately and hand pollinate a few branches of the female or best female of the two.

Dang the flex duct fell out of the hole I cut for it and there wasn't any airflow in the closet I think for a few days the pots were dry as a bone! :(
They were pretty wilted, but they came back after a compost tea watering; I'm worried that I overwatered them now, though (Thai Stick):

0012888.JPG

I was going to flip them to 11.5/12.5 at exactly 3 weeks, but after this I waited until today. They're under a 400 watt HPS for now until I know what sex they are, by then I'll have the room under my 600 watt HPS.

Thai stick....how f'n iconic. Makes me want to run out and fine some panama red...ive never seen either in person, im not old enough to have been immersed in those true original strains. Did some maui haole last grow. Beautiful plant, excelent smoke. Thai stick.......still cant get over it...thats f'n cool.

Seems like Thai Stick is really going to make us work for it. At least it has so far.

The Thai weed gods are angry at me for telling bad Chinese take out food jokes.

Thai stick....how f'n iconic. Makes me want to run out and fine some panama red...ive never seen either in person, im not old enough to have been immersed in those true original strains. Did some maui haole last grow. Beautiful plant, excelent smoke. Thai stick.......still cant get over it...thats f'n cool.

That's what got me on the subject I barely remember those days from being young myself but I smoked it once it was the highest I've ever been off weed :)
Well I got them recovering some (the 4 plants in front):

0042503.JPG
0052368.JPG

Let's see if I can eff 'em up again :tokin: I ain't seen the neighbor's dog in three days so I don't think ordering the Bao Wao with steamed rice is a good idea. Hope you didn't sell your girlfriend's cat Weaselcracker I went with the Me Yao dinner..... :straightface:

Chimp have you ever had a plant show balls before flipping to flower? I have a plant that's been vegging for 6 weeks and this morning I see balls I'm baffled. it's not a bad thing because I wanted a male Thai Stick so I can make seeds from my female Thai Stick plant but it is rater early for it to show balls or so I think. Your thoughts please.

I remember Thai Stick from my early 20's! Most potent I have ever had, EVER. :thumb:
I would love to get my hands on some!
:green_heart:
I look forward to seeing how much trouble she gives you!
:popcorn: Hopefully not much more! I'll bet it will be worth it in the end!
lol
:party:

Actually she got a new cat since the other ones 'ran away'. Its looking more and more like I've completely pissed off the grow gods. Hence the stagnant journal.
I must find a way to appease their wrath and somehow get them to
:adore::adore::adore::adore: Please Stop smiting me! :adore::adore::adore::adore:
I have one remaining Thai Stick in veg, still unsexed, and one seed left after that- with about a 50/50 chance of sprouting I figure, based on all the Thai Stick seeds I went through.
A sacrifice may be in order.
Heeeeerrrrre kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty.

I've got to get those four into bigger pots I hope they show sex pretty soon. I'm thinking I have to add this plant to the journal (the mystery seed plant). I haven't grown anything but Thai Stick in a long time that looks like this, so that seed has to be from where I tried to do that TS x TS pollination:

014936.JPG
015841.JPG

This ain't me flippin' you all off; I just wanted to show you my luck's pretty bad on some of these plants lately too Weaselcracker :)

0101446.JPG
0091580.JPG
0081772.JPG

It don't got long though, so I think it's safe to tell jokes. :)
I just thought of a funny one for the name of the Chinese restaurant near me but I can't put it up I'll get in trouble. Oh by the way, the other cats didn't run away they're on the menu down the street at..... I typed the name but decided to take it off! :tokin:

I got a little clone at the bottom of the pot I'm going to try to reveg along with that plant. Along with the super long calyxes comes the strongest smell from a plant I've grown to date. Straight unmistakeable sour berry, and if the hairs on your arm touch it they'll smell like sour berry too. :)

I really had to restrain myself yesterday for the sake of not causing further offense to the gods and devils. The local Chinese restaurant here is practically next-door to the SPCA, and there are many interesting things I can say about this set up but I won't.
That's a very exotic berry plant. Sounds delicious.

Before I forget my altered compost tea ingredients:

2 gallons of RO water
2 tsp. of unsulfured molasses
2 tsp. of Maxicrop 5-1-1
2 tsp. of Happy Frog all purpose 5-5-5
1 tsp. of Superswell 0-7-0
1 tsp. of soft rock phosphate
1-1/4 cups of earthworm castings
1-1/4 cups of alaskan forest humus
1-1/4 cups of compost

I'll be diluting this with 2 more gallons of RO water in two days and feeding it to all my flowering plants.

Back
Top Bottom