Thai Stick

I really had to restrain myself yesterday for the sake of not causing further offense to the gods and devils. The local Chinese restaurant here is practically next-door to the SPCA, and there are many interesting things I can say about this set up but I won't.
That's a very exotic berry plant. Sounds delicious.

They tried to set up a Lo Dong Dragon ;) next to the animal shelter here and got turned down for a permit wonder how they got away with it there..... :scratchinghead:

Well when they put ads in the paper with details like ' sweet lovable fluffy eight pound cat needs a home'- it does make me wonder. Is it actually ok to go in and say you want twenty pounds of pets?

I've seen that three or four times so far in my growing experience, Big Budha. I've also never been successful bringing a male back out of flowering by putting it under veg lighting again.

Thanks Chimp I want the male I plan on crossing it with a Female Thai and Granddaddy purple plant to make some seeds. I don't have your skills or experience but I'm lookin to learn.

Another question how long did it take to flower your Thai Stick?

Glad I can help :thumb: As I see it, out of these four plants if I get:

All females - flower them all out; better luck next time.
1 male and 3 females - put a male and a female in a separate unit then breed them; grow the other two females out for weed.
2 males and 2 females - cull one male; grow the other male out in a separate unit for pollen, and selectively pollinate branches on one of the two females that I grow out for weed.
3 males and 1 female - cull two males; grow the other male out for pollen, and selectively pollinate branches on the only female which I'll grow out for weed.
All males - cull three males; collect pollen from the last male grown in a separate unit and redo Thai Stick again for my next grow instead of Jack the Ripper.

I fed them some compost tea today too.

The four Thai Stick plants liked the compost tea I had to add two capfuls of lemon juice to the four gallons of it to balance out the pH. The lower, older growth looks rough:

0042511.JPG

The tops don't look too bad, but they're not gonna stay that way long if I don't get them into bigger pots. Still no signs of what they're gonna be yet:

0081776.JPG
0071961.JPG
0062098.JPG
0052376.JPG

Hope I didn't overfeed 'em. :(

your girls will be fine:high-five:

I just checked on them and removed some of the leaves; the lower branches are running into the bottom of the fans but they look okay. I think I'll top these once I see how many females I have.

Hi Chimp I'm baffled again the male pollen sacks opened up but no pollen they fell off and look like little tiny flowers I'll be flippin soon and I hope I get some pollen from the little guy.

I've never seen that happen before.
Once you flip and it starts flowering if it's a male it's gonna put out a lot of flowers. You should get a lot of pollen.

Man I wish I knew for sure if this was Thai Stick. I've gotten an occasional seed out of the Chem D stuff I'm breeding out (that was on the tray before I found the seed), but this is 100% not that or even a cross of it from being pollinated from something else. I was rolling some Hippie Killer too before that (I haven't found a single seed in it yet, even though the leaves on this plant look slightly similar to it). And the only other thing I rolled before I found the mystery seed was a Thai Stick doob. So I'm thinking what else could it be?

0012916.JPG

Damn I wish I knew for sure though.

I top dressed it with about a teaspoon of epsom salts the other day. And the four actual Thai Stick plants are now officially rootbound:

0042520.JPG

The closeup pics only show the beginning of flower; they're not gonna go into the bigger pots with good health it looks like:

0052383.JPG
0062106.JPG
0071968.JPG
0081779.JPG

Back
Top Bottom