Thai Stick

Man these take forever :sleep:

0071986.JPG
0081800.JPG

Can't see them too good because it's crowded:

0091603.JPG

If this plant's 100% Thai Stick here's what I'll be looking at on the other two soon:

0032730.JPG
0062130.JPG
0052408.JPG
0042545.JPG

Congratz it's a female :thumb:
Both my That Stick males have parts that are still so small I haven't even broke out the magnifying glass yet. I'm not gonna make any jokes about small ayzian anatomical parts :) 'cause these are doing reasonably well and I don't want to get the Thai weed gods perturbed at me again :straightface: Oh who the Hell do I think I'm kidding everybody knows I'm more aggravating than Bugz Bunnee I was watching a foo flik the other night they were getting into it so I turned the volume down and yelled the name of every low end Chinese electronics company I could think of when they hit each other making sure of course that my words didn't match up with their mouth movements I learned that from gohdzilla flix I watched when I was a kid :) one guy struck a pose I was like "On-----KYO!!!!!" the other guy looked at him all mad he struck a pose too I was like "Dae-----WOO!!!!!" at the end when I turned the volume back up I swear I heard the one guy yell "View my toe!!!!!" then he kicked the other guy in both nostrils it was funny :tokin:

:rofl: I do that too.
Another way I like to share my refined sense of humor and love of Asian culture with my friends is to text them long 'Chinese language' messages from my cell phone to their landline phones- which are then read to them by the phone company's text-landline speech program. It sounds great and friends love it, especially in the morning.

Damn PC you got it going on in here, holy shiatsu massage

Note: I inspected both of the plants under the 250 watt full spectrum CFL today. They were both male like I thought, so I topped and transplanted the father I chose into a bigger pot . It took an additional 2 gallons of soilless mix, which I added 2 Tbsp. of Happy Frog Fruit & Flower 5-8-4 granular to then watered in. I think I'm going to switch the bulb to a 200 watt red spectrum CFL as soon as the flowers are bigger.

Note: One of the female Thai Stick plants under the 600 watt HPS is tryin' to go all OTH on me it's about 4 foot tall now I might have to top it. The other one seems to be staying somewhat short; I'll pollinate that one (I picked the shorter male for a father for that same reason).

Note: Dennis the Mennace got old used steroids overdid it got 'roid rage ate Archee Bunnker and run for president good grief he might even win too..... :straightface:

I recently read a piece about Jacksonian Nationalism - it was kinda eerie - explained some stuff. :hmmmm:

you will move the male plant to another place,right?:volcano-smiley:
Note: I inspected both of the plants under the 250 watt full spectrum CFL today. They were both male like I thought, so I topped and transplanted the father I chose into a bigger pot . It took an additional 2 gallons of soilless mix, which I added 2 Tbsp. of Happy Frog Fruit & Flower 5-8-4 granular to then watered in. I think I'm going to switch the bulb to a 200 watt red spectrum CFL as soon as the flowers are bigger.

Note: One of the female Thai Stick plants under the 600 watt HPS is tryin' to go all OTH on me it's about 4 foot tall now I might have to top it. The other one seems to be staying somewhat short; I'll pollinate that one (I picked the shorter male for a father for that same reason).

Note: Dennis the Mennace got old used steroids overdid it got 'roid rage ate Archee Bunnker and run for president good grief he might even win too..... :straightface:

I recently read a piece about Jacksonian Nationalism - it was kinda eerie - explained some stuff. :hmmmm:

Explanations would be good. In times of adversity and necessity why wouldn't good/great leaders surface to serve the human race, instead of clueless fuckwits? Its bloody embarrassing. All I can think is that this stupidity must profit certain powerful people. It doesn't explain why anyone would vote for them but maybe it's just a case of advertising working on our tiny tiny brains.
Probably it's just the ol' 'collapse of the Roman Empire' scenario. Too bad for everyone in the vicinity ( planet earth ).

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with riding the gravy train. :cheesygrinsmiley: Whatever the advertisers want.

"~We call it Riding the Gravy Trainnnnn~" :slide:

I gotta find me one of those someday ...

:cheesygrinsmiley: that is a riot... although I don't think he ate the bigot.

The sad truth is I am in it for my rights this go around. MY rights. One of them is free speech, I am using that right now. I don't want to loose it. The other is my second amendment rights "I" need my second amendment rights. I want to stop the infringement on those rights. Mrs. Bill Clinton has hammered home the fact she wants both of those rights stomped on... Hell we just lost 4th amendment rights. Pretty soon we will all be wearing that Mao Zedong outfit Hillary has been sporting in multicolor and baa like sheeple.

I believe Hillary when she says she wants to take away more of my rights and she could pick a judge...

Don't tell Dennis, he will get a Tarzan outfit :cheesygrinsmiley:

The male is isolated in its own unit now. I'll collect pollen and hand pollinate the female. :)

Luck they are not elephants or great white sharks, it is much easier.

That reminds me I need to use some Great White Shark on the Thai Stick father here :)

0012951.JPG

It's 86 degrees F in there. I need to reroute airflow in the unit to get it cooler; that top I cut off and plugged into the dirt wilted quick. I'm going down to a 200 watt red spectrum bulb today too. This part of the grow is just to get pollen.

Back
Top Bottom