The 4x4 Grow Tent Club

Intersting thread.

I´m gonna put a 1000w HPS in 4x4 tent but I haven´t bought the tent yet, where online do you get the best deals on them?

I found my virtual sun 4x4 for a $105 total with shopping on eBay. Brand New. All metal poles. With solid materials

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Alright everyone my garden should be coming together within the month. My 4x4 is on the way, but my Mars II 1200 is on backorder! I'm going to running a couple clones from a friends garden my first run but have a pack of Fire OG kush I'm waiting to pop till I know what I am doing!

Anybody here running the Mars II 1200? Any notes or hints would be greatly appreciated

I recently bought the same setup and a week in. Check out Versais first grow in the the completed grow journals section. He really rocked the mars. I believe he used the 900 but he kicked ass for a first timer.

I'm stuffed to capacity! Need two 4x4 tents, stat! :)

IMG_049745.jpg

Glad I found this set of posts. I'm running an apollo tent with a 600 watt viparspecter led. The girls are acting pretty happy so far there. I believe when I switch to flower I'll add a couple of 100 watt cfls around the perimeter. Feel free to check out my grow so far.
420-magazine-mobile653833031.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You can if you like or if DIY is not your thing you can purchase them from Timber Grow Lights.

I'm actually looking on youtube right now how to build one .. if I can find a good diy video I'm willing to give it a shot and build one ... I would like to cover a 4x4 space with these style led

My tent is looking pretty sparse right now. My last cycle ended with catastrophe so I had to restart, just waiting for these clones to establish next to their mother.

IMG_20170318_145230.jpg
Sorry about your loss Fertilizer. Was wondering if you ever popped the black cherry soda seeds you got with your pollen experiment?

Sorry about your loss Fertilizer. Was wondering if you ever popped the black cherry soda seeds you got with your pollen experiment?

Well I found out that it was actually Cherry OG pollen. Anyway I gave a couple testers out to people and the ones I've seen look like they're growing pretty well. I was really trying to preserve the Platinum Girl Scout Cookies and Blackberry Kush before I tried those ones out though. So my next step is to pick up some collidal silver to get some pollen off one of these. That way I can try out the new seeds and then still be able to come back to this.

I don't know why but Blackberry Kush isn't an easy strain to find.

I've been meaning to pop back into your journal more often, but it makes me cry haha

Did you custom make those lights on the left your self ?

Yes. They are Cree 3590s with 140mm pinned heatsinks. Each group of four is driven by an HLG-320H-C2100B driver.

Hello to all.

This is my actual 4 x 4 tent setup:

20170302_225210.jpg
20170309_090514.jpg
20170321_080855.jpg

Using 700w real power COB&SMD led grow light:

20170302_225322.jpg

More info on the grow light here:

APOLLO EVOLUTION 16 PLUS (PRECIO PREVENTA ENTREGA FINES DE MARZO 2017) - Delight Chile or here Greenception Cluster LED 710W GC 16 Plus Dimmbar

"IF ITS CONSIDERED AS SPAM TELL ME TO DELETE THE LINKS PLEASE"

These are 6 11L plants ( 3 black jack Sweet Seeds & 3 Critical mass CBD Dinafem)

Start Flowering phase on past 03/13.

The led grow light let me use 60w or 250w for vegetative phase and i can go up to 700w of final power.

Hope you like them!

Setting up a 1000 watt HPS in a 4x4. Overkill?

Nope, as long as your tent is tall enough to keep your light the right distance above the plants and you have the ability to dissipate the heat produced.

Back
Top Bottom