The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

The ladies...

Bliss has about a week left. She's gonna be colorful, for sure.

Stay lifted!
:passitleft:

The ladies...

Stay lifted!
Out of all the BB you popped which is your favorite so far?

The Blueberry OG and DJ's Gold at day 55. Really looking forward to these 2. I don't know which one I prefere at the moment. They both smell great though the Gold is really sticky and the OG is greasy and your fingers slide when you touch her sugar leaves :)

DJ's Gold
IMG_1546.JPG

Blueberry OG
IMG_1547.JPG

Looking really nice!

Out of all the BB you popped which is your favorite so far?
Blueberry Bliss auto #1..... just because the smoke is Incredible. I've tapped out a couple times before finishing a small bowl of it. I cant wait to try it after a month in the jar.

I'm most pleased with the structure and ease of growing the Twist though. She's gonna tip the scales at harvest time.

I would grow both of these again, just different reasons why. LoL

If the smoke from BB Twist is even half as good as Bliss #1, I'm in for a hazy ass spring. LoL
:ganjamon:

The ladies...

Stay lifted!
Damn 2 month veg on that blueberry twist! That thing is huge! How did you train her?

Damn 2 month veg on that blueberry twist! That thing is huge! How did you train her?
She was topped in 3 different stages and tied to the edges of the pot. I tried to keep the center open similar to my current Critical +.

When I flipped Twist, I was a bit lazy about keeping her tied down. She busted out of all 8 straps and ended up like she is now.
LoL

Guess it worked?
:hmmmm:

Maybe I should trademark this training method as P9's confusing clusterf**k. LoL
#p9cc

Stay lifted homie!

She was topped in 3 different stages and tied to the edges of the pot. I tried to keep the center open similar to my current Critical +.

When I flipped Twist, I was a bit lazy about keeping her tied down. She busted out of all 8 straps and ended up like she is now.
LoL

Guess it worked?
:hmmmm:

Maybe I should trademark this training method as P9's confusing clusterf**k. LoL
#p9cc

Stay lifted homie!
That’s awesome! First time with the critical? Found a pheno over the summer that was straight lemons

That’s awesome! First time with the critical? Found a pheno over the summer that was straight lemons
I've grown Critical Jack, but this is my first go with the Critical +. She's been impressive so far!
:thumb:

Blue dream on the left and blueberry og on the right. Both ha e been in flower for about 2 weeks. They have stretched unbelievably almost, I dont need any more! Only topped them twice each, some of thefan leaves are as big as my face!
20181216_121127.jpg
Them gals are reaching for the stars brotha! Oooooooohhhhhh Weeeee!
:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom