1 3/4 cup flour
4 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
1/4 cup cannabutter
1/2 blueberries (or what ever you like)
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup sour cream
400 oven
mix all the dry stuff then mix milk with sour cream and pour it over the dry stuff and mix it up but don't overwork the dough then make a ball put em' on a greased sheet and flatten it out a bit and score with a knife into 6 slices. (don't cut all the way through) then mix an egg and 1 tbsp of milk and brush it on the top (egg wash) then wait about 10 minutes before ya put it in the oven and bake until it is golden brown (not dark brown)....
Then when they are all warm put a tad bit more cannabutter on them and it is Sunday wake and bake..........:circle-of-love:

Well, I made some more caramels this morning because someone I've been making them for wanted them stronger. I used some really strong cannabutter this time, so I added more of the almond extract. The recipe called for 1 1/2 tsps., I used 2 1/2 tsps. to counteract the strong butter taste. We'll see how they do, I'm going to try them tonight. :thumb:
I really want to try the brownie in a cup, and that recipe Dennise posted for Brassic. YUM
Hope everyone is doing well at the start of this fine sunny weekend!

Edit, I also waited until the caramel was cooled a bit and then pre-scored it with a sharp knife. Just scoring the top, this should make for much easier cutting once it is cooled enough to cut/wrap.

Caramels_Prescored.jpg

Those scones sound yummy Dennise, have you tried pumpkin canna scones, mmmmm

Okay everybody, the idiot who can't search and figure things out for herself is finally here where I will have all my questions answered by the already existing answers!

Wow, these recipes are amazing. I guess you can just use the butter in any way once you know how to dose that particular batch.

I used 40 grams of trim, and bud to one pound of butter. Maybe I'll do something simple first, like cookies and eat one at a time. I wish I didn't have to eat sweets, but I guess if it's only a few cookies here and there it's okay. I'm still trying to lose weight the steroids packed on during chemo.

I wanted to say also that the caramel looks amazing! I'll have to get a C thermometer and make that.

When it first comes on, do you feel a buzz or does it feel the way it does when you smoke?

Welcome aboard GardenFaerie!
Look forward to your cooking with cannabis adventures. :)

Speaking of caramels, does anyone know if you melt them back down and pour them again? I did a batch, cut them up and put them in a bowl to wrap later...now they are stuck together and I can't get the individual pieces out. I tried a quick freeze, that didn't work at all.
Help! LOL

When I saw the caramels I thought to myself, how is she going to get those out of that dish? Then I though of something you can try next time you make them. Line the pan with parchment paper and then you just lift it out, but you can't let any of the caramel touch the sides. The parchment has to be beneath all the caramel to just pull up and out. It works best in a squared off pan so you can tuck the corners in neatly.

When I saw the caramels I thought to myself, how is she going to get those out of that dish? Then I though of something you can try next time you make them. Line the pan with parchment paper and then you just lift it out, but you can't let any of the caramel touch the sides. The parchment has to be beneath all the caramel to just pull up and out. It works best in a squared off pan so you can tuck the corners in neatly.

Hi GF,
yepper. I did that on the second batch. On the third batch I did a really light coating of butter on the pan. No problem getting them out.
My mistake was the next day putting all of the cut up pieces in a bowl to wrap them, that got put off due to other things that needed my attention for a couple days. They wound up kind of melting into each other while they sat there.

Thanks PeeJay, I'm going to try them on the warm setting in a crockpot and see what happens, If I get it soft enough to reform it to a slab so I can recut them. I'll make sure the pan is warm that I put it in, if it works to remelt. That way it won't set up too fast.
Hope it works!

1 Part eggo, 1 part cannabutter

IMG_20140410_081116.jpg

IMG_20140413_100653.jpg

Is this all the butta you need to medicate? I still have it in the fridge afraid to try it! I'm such a big baby. Mark can't try it with me until he knows he won't be tested at his new job...which I doubt he will be. He's management, but in case. I'll try a tablespoon on a potato tonight. I know I say this every week! hahaha.

Okay, here's an update on remelting those caramels. I did it in a crockpot on low and it melted enough to spread it out in a pan again. The butter separated a bit and I could not get it melted enough to stir it up. I think I could have added some heavy cream or whipping cream, but wouldn't that make them perishable?
They are still consumable, but they are full of textured bits.

Back
Top Bottom