GardenFaerie, how did your taste test work for you? I don't think I read, what your ratio of cannabis to butter was. The butter is a really light color compared to what I make. Mine must be stronger than I thought. LOL

Danknessdude,
that is probably the most unusual candy tray I've seen. :laughtwo:

Hmm, how much did I use...trying to remember. It was more than an ounce of a mix of sugar leaves, buds and kief. My butter is sitting there all neatly covered in the fridge waiting for me to use it. I am making cookies tonight. That way I can eat one cookie at a time. My butter is much darker than what I saw spread on the toast above. Stay tuned, the big scardy cat is going to do it later!

Thst is all it takes. I dont do over a teaspoon and im a heavy smoker. Im sure strength varies so work up to proper dosage. This stuff is potent. Also when i try it i do it when i havent smoked so i know its the butta! Eathier way dont be skeered! Enjoy it!

Also garden i was wondering if i send you a pic of a flower i need identified. Saw some cool blooms and want to transplant. Non mmj flower that is

Thanks all!

Pretty sure the color is do to me pulling hash first. I use about a pound and we get 10 lbs of butter, give or take.o

I used blackberry kush

Hey Danknessdude,
you can post a picture on the virtual couch thread that is off topic. Just be sure when you upload that you choose "OFF TOPIC" instead of the normal way for Cannabis related pics. If it has a 420 logo on it, then it wasn't done off topic and the mods will remove it. :thumb:

And I agree with you on the amount of butter. I spread it on toast sometimes and use a little less than a tsp. Potent stuff.
One of the patients I make candy for would smoke a joint before he ate the candy, so he really wasn't sure if the candy was or wasn't affecting him. LOL When he ate it without smoking, he discovered they were just fine.
Gardenfaerie, keep in mind that edibles/medibles take longer to feel effects than smoking/vaping. It can take about 45 minutes for the effects on me, and I'm a skinny minny. LOL Don't want you to eat a cookie and decide 10 minutes later to eat another one...then another.....:laughtwo:

Hey Danknessdude,
you can post a picture on the virtual couch thread that is off topic. Just be sure when you upload that you choose "OFF TOPIC" instead of the normal way for Cannabis related pics. If it has a 420 logo on it, then it wasn't done off topic and the mods will remove it. :thumb:

And I agree with you on the amount of butter. I spread it on toast sometimes and use a little less than a tsp. Potent stuff.
One of the patients I make candy for would smoke a joint before he ate the candy, so he really wasn't sure if the candy was or wasn't affecting him. LOL When he ate it without smoking, he discovered they were just fine.
Gardenfaerie, keep in mind that edibles/medibles take longer to feel effects than smoking/vaping. It can take about 45 minutes for the effects on me, and I'm a skinny minny. LOL Don't want you to eat a cookie and decide 10 minutes later to eat another one...then another.....:laughtwo:

Last night before bed I put about a tablespoon on toast and went to bed. I waited an hour and nothing happened. So, either it is not strong enough or I fell asleep before it hit. I would think an hour was long enough. I'm going to try again tonight. And trust me, I don't want to eat cookie after cookie. Minute on the lips, forever on the hips. That never ends no matter how old we get! DRAT.

I have no place to be today, nothing in particular that absolutely has to get done today....my car is hidden so I won't have any uninvited visitors. It's my day. It's a 420 day!

Here's what I had for celebratory 4/20 breakfast: Canna Scrambled eggs and pasta with Canna buttered Toast

I had some buttered wide egg noodles in the fridge to use up, so I threw those in a pan with some cannabutter (about a tablespoon), heated the noodles up a bit. Then I mixed some milk and 2 eggs, salt and pepper and poured it over the noodles. After it began to cook, I stirred it around as any scrambled eggs should be done. When they were cooked I threw in some fresh basil and some parsley and stirred those around for a bit. Two pieces of cannabutter toast.....and It's been a great morning!
My stomach is going to hate me later....but hopefully I'll be napping during a ballgame. :rofl:

Me too brother. Did breakfast grenades with some friends on French toast. We went as far as to use home made bread and happy chicken eggs! It was awesome and the company I had was even better. Dropped 2 birds on the smoker and will inject some cannabutter about 2 hours before they are done. Dinner will be linguini with a white clam sauce and you guessed it...cannabutter.

Best part of all these meals is the cost. Feeding 6 people all day and I have 30 bucks invested. 18 of it was for charcoal, man that stuff is getting pricey.

Oh and happy 420! Thank you and the rest hospitality team, mods and all that for keeping a great site! So much better than the other 30 out there!

Me too brother. Did breakfast grenades with some friends on French toast. We went as far as to use home made bread and happy chicken eggs! It was awesome and the company I had was even better. Dropped 2 birds on the smoker and will inject some cannabutter about 2 hours before they are done. Dinner will be linguini with a white clam sauce and you guessed it...cannabutter.

Best part of all these meals is the cost. Feeding 6 people all day and I have 30 bucks invested. 18 of it was for charcoal, man that stuff is getting pricey.

Oh and happy 420! Thank you and the rest hospitality team, mods and all that for keeping a great site! So much better than the other 30 out there!

Wow, wish I was at your place for dinner. YUM! Yeah, that charcoal is pricey. And it's the time of year they'll get their prices too. LOL I've got a propane grill now, but I sure like the charcoal grilled foods better. My favorite is the fire pit though. Not quite time for that. I think it still has snow in it. LOL

Enjoy yourself!
Oh, btw...I'm a "sistah" :laughtwo:

ah so sorry sista dudette! My bad. Just purchased some block for an outside wood burning grill. I use one of those smokers that looks like R2d2 from starwars. Think I will make one from a 55 gallon drum.

Still snow! you must be in the mountains. 70 and sunny here. Did my first mow yesterday (next year I'm getting a fence and goats)

Oh yeah, Goats will do the trick!!! LOL That reminds me of a you tube video. BRB, with something really cute. ;-)

Hey everyone I have this posted as a thread else were but i wanted to share it hear as well. Make it a one stop place for cannabis edibles!!

Today i am going to share with you a heart healthy trail mix made with hemp heart clusters. Hemp hearts are packed with healthy fats, protein, iron, magnesium, and fiber. They have a delicious slight pine nut taste. Basically, you cant have enough of these things!!!

First off here is the list of what you will need:
Cooking spray
1 cup rolled oats
2 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons peanut oil
1/4 cup hemp hearts
1 tablespoon honey
3 cups mixed dried fruit
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
2 cups mixed nuts
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 cup shredded coconut

P1070172.JPG

You can adjust what you want in the trail mix easily. If there is something you do not like or can not have just sub it out for another healthy option or double up on something else.

First step, making the clusters. Pre-heat over to 300. Take the oil, water, oats, and hemp hearts and toss them together, making sure everything is well mixed. On a baking sheet, spray with cooking spray (i used parchment paper, i dont like cooking spray). Then make little clusters on the sheet. Bake these for about 15 minutes or until crispy.
Oil, Water, Honey
P1070173.JPG

Hemp Hearts
P1070174.JPG

Rolled Oats
P10701751.JPG

Mixed together, then clustered together. Baked for 15 min
P10701762.JPG

Next step take the dried fruit and add to the baking tray. Sprinkle with the cinnamon. Bake for additional 3-5 minutes. Let cool
P1070177.JPG

Finally mix in the rest of the ingredients. Store in air tight container. Enjoy!!!
P1070178.JPG

Hope you all enjoy this recipe!!! Please post your additions or changes!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!

Back
Top Bottom