The Chronicles of Mother Forcade & the Sour Flo's

And a damn good plan it is! We do learn by experience :cheer:
thanks OMM and that it is the best way to learn I'm just a lil bummed cuz there will be a growing hiatus at my house until probly beggining or mid july after harvest at the begging of june and considering i spent the same amount of money on this grow it truly bums me out cuz i could've just done what i'm gonna do now when i started howerver, just a minor set-back and i got good experience dealing with and understanding how bad of a problem pests can be so onward and upward like 3lions said:grinjoint:
felt like a long ride even for me with that battle going on dude. I have mentioned before to folks that I think extra vigilance is needed in some spaces, that is is how easy they get in in the first place which is the biggest deterrent of them all.

I for one will look forward to yer new grow space. I feel really chuffed with my own despite all those issues you get when you spend money. Onwards and Upwards bro'

:thumb:

thanks for the kind words 3lions its definitely been an ephill battle i just can't wait to cut these girls down and actually get some good healthy girls growin:smokin: and agreed vigilance and not underestimating the problem are the bigest things when dealing with pests:smokin: i rushed into growing knowing that i was way more likely to get mites over others because i own a 95lb furball malmute and she I'm sure is the root cause of the mites, now this quick no-planned out grow is creating a money trap for me and the girls aren't near were i want em so iguess i just gotta live and learn and move on:grinjoint:

Sh*t man you are just cruising with your stuff! Congratulations on the harvest od your little one. Good luck with your plan, :cheer::bravo: sounds like a winner Dude!

indeed my friend just doin my best to keep these girls as healthy as possible while battling mites, I'm pickin up an army of lady bugs to let loose in there today and i got to cut this little top off a larry branch that was about two weeks ahead of most of the buds some are 3-4 weeks out but this one was at 35-40% amber and no clear just milky else were :grinjoint:

Grow_Op_345.jpg

thanks for stoppin through my friend:bong:

You got pics of Bud! You're winning already! Bomb the place and start out fresh and you will be AMAZED how quickly shit comes together and better for you. Its gonna be great. And roll with the punches. Less is more! If you need to pinch pennies - pinch on nutes. Not amount - but brand name. Go Miracle Grow instead of DutchMaster or whatever. And EVERYTHING is about learning. After the most most most basic few things, all growing is hundreds of small improvements - time and practice. I don't mind fussing over my low yielders just like my big ones cause its all practice and learning. And they all give SOMETHING at the end.

:bong::bravo::nicethread:

nice nug. thats what I'm talking about!

how much are you thinking you'll get off her total?
Hey thanks j i'm def excited i actually have no freaking clue how much I'm going to get cuz some of the buds that have formed really look like the mites might've slowed production still all white hair but with tons of trichs that are milky and amber i would shoot a guess that usable nug will be round a qp off all the girls however, i will be making lots of hash gumby style with the buds that haven't quite finished off harvesting all but the land race on saturday cuz ten weeks is the set time on this strain my care giver said that he's gone 11 and 12 weeks with the strain and after 11 weeks he said it lost potency and that the ten week harvest always put out the best buds:grinjoint: thanks for stoppin by my friend
You got pics of Bud! You're winning already! Bomb the place and start out fresh and you will be AMAZED how quickly shit comes together and better for you. Its gonna be great. And roll with the punches. Less is more! If you need to pinch pennies - pinch on nutes. Not amount - but brand name. Go Miracle Grow instead of DutchMaster or whatever. And EVERYTHING is about learning. After the most most most basic few things, all growing is hundreds of small improvements - time and practice. I don't mind fussing over my low yielders just like my big ones cause its all practice and learning. And they all give SOMETHING at the end.

:bong::bravo::nicethread:
thanks poppa and trust me I am the ultimate penny pincher can't stand wasting money and thank you for the inspirational words my friend i have begun to notice the many small details that i am going to have to change and that my time practice and learning experiences are only gonna pay off in the end ;)
Nice looking nug...it even has a sparkle/sheen to it! Looking forward to the remodel!

THE MORE YOU KNOW THE MORE YOU GROW! :thumb:

thanks lil N check the sheen in this pic haha i cut some more buds last night that were bout the same as the first in the pic so here they are hanging:bong:
Grow_Op_346.jpg

:slide: so those are the now trimmed nugs I'm off to put 4 girls in the woods and smoke some sour flo finger hash (which is fantastic tastes like lemon zest and get's me so lifted) so later everybody enjoy your saturday

nice looking buds....bugs are horrid, i can see why they are borg bugs, from outer space....gotta be....you nearly have to drown them....im still seeing scars on the leaves of the budding gals from the (my) war....was awful...like i said, it was 6 wks of hell everyday....you have a plan tho, and thats important....lavendar:cheer:

nice looking buds....bugs are horrid, i can see why they are borg bugs, from outer space....gotta be....you nearly have to drown them....im still seeing scars on the leaves of the budding gals from the (my) war....was awful...like i said, it was 6 wks of hell everyday....you have a plan tho, and thats important....lavendar:cheer:

lol even then they hold their breath like whales. damn bugs.

Kill em all. go Johny on em like The Shining. Here's Johny!!! F*ckers.

lol, sorry, I'm at a dramatic point in my night.:roorrip:

quick update; gotta harvest the girls tmmrw which is 6 days short of the reccomended time to harvest by the breeder however buds look good at least the usable ones do a lot of em are under productive but covered in trichs so i plan on making a lot of hash will post pics, way to medicated, later everybody haha

sorry for the lack of pics everybody i'll get em up tmmrw forgot to get batteries today however, harvest went well looks to be about 3-5 oz really popcorn type nugs so i'll have to wait til dry to really see ,also got 1.5gs of finger hash and a half lb of trimmings with which I'm making gumby hash with, second step begins at 9 and final drain will be at 11, I can't wait to see how much hash i get as this will be the first home made hash i have ever done so I am super stoked ,it was a great day today made me feel a whole lot better bout all that work and the war on spider mites(fuck the war on drugs haha i worked ten times harder than a D.E.A agent tryin to keep those parasitic bastards at bay) so hurray for harvest oh and also, the GMS mama cola is fantastic it has 25-30% amber and the rest milky trichromes and will be at least 7 grams and once again sorry for no pics I will get some up as soon as i get those batteries:grinjoint:

Sounds like a great yield...should keep you happy for a few weeks ;) lol, j/k I'm harvesting tomorrow....

That bit about the DEA agent is hilarious but don't give them any ideas about biological warfare if it hasn't already occurred to them :O

haha yea dude I wouldn't put it past em stinkin Narco agents:grinjoint: but yea man can't complain bout the yield and good harvesting to ya my friend oh and i was able to turn the cam on just long enough to snap a pic of my first batch gumby jars:cheer:
Grow_Op_347.jpg

I is be ign'ant, what are be gumby hash?
No problemo lil n MH turned me on to it:bravo: it is basiclly passive bubble hash without all the bags link will follow below
great job CoMMJ!!! yea, I is dumb on gumby 2. can you post up a link to the tek your using?

cant wait for pics of yield.

Thanks J, and her you guys go this is were i learned how to gumby

YouTube - "Gumby" Bubble Hash Method. Hashish. Marijuana

Don't know how long that will be up but it is a very effective method i stand to have 4-6 g's of hash from a 1/4 lb of trimmings with no flowers added

Sorry to hear about the bugs, they are a battle and a half.. I know more then one that are in the same fight as you... Let the hash dry and cure for longer... The more patient you are, the better it will get.... Nice job Co... The outdoor season is upon us.... :peace::ganjamon:

Sorry to hear about the bugs, they are a battle and a half.. I know more then one that are in the same fight as you... Let the hash dry and cure for longer... The more patient you are, the better it will get.... Nice job Co... The outdoor season is upon us.... :peace::ganjamon:

thanks irie they may have one the battle as far as yield goes but i won the war cuz i harvested:ganjamon:and definitely i haven't touched that ball yet it broke into two pieces earlier on its own so i think it's getting very close to smokeable :yahoo: and yes my friend the out door season is here:yahoo:hope my deeps woods girls are standin up to that viscous wind :smokin:thanks for stoppin through brotha :surf:

Back
Top Bottom