The Corner Where I Relieve Myself Of Some Pent Up Blather

i spose it's only fair to set up my current situation a bit more,, and more blather later no doubt,, :drool::drool:

i still do most things in my studio/growroom/labooratoory the same as i have since i started all this indoor gardening nonsense near exactly a year ago,, this pic is a year ago near today,, but,, outside right now looks identical,, white,,

IMG_0008265.JPG

the inside, pretty much the same as well,, this my 'studio',, i can do whatever i want out here,, heehee, no rules,, heehee,, the paint flies,, teeh,, :yahoo:

besides the missus, who is me main studio buddy,, that's my other, studio buddy in the chair there,, mr. slate,, i gladly put up with hairs in my buds for the pleasure of his company,, any day, night, or in-between,, and i get em,, oh ya,, hairs i mean,, sure do,, i smoke mr. slate all the time,, :bongrip:

P1160473.JPG

that's my labooratoory, back there through the secret door everyone knows about,, left is veg, right is flower,, separated and sealed,, sorta,,

my latest failure,, in the garbage there,, the first plant i have ever had to chuck,, and that thing took over two months to tell me,, i de grounded that bad boy,,:yikes::yikes:

P1160472.JPG

this is what i do out there when i'm not tending my garden,, me and the missus do most of our smoking and carousing out here,,, my latest painting,, near finished now,, a dandy i think,, no bias there at all either,, :bigblush:

so,, what do i still do the same?? well,, i

still use soil near an even mix of plain potting soil, peat moss, vermiculite and perlite,, workin so far,,

still use urine as a fertilizer,, for near everything,, watering, foliar spray, i know, i hear ya,, eww, ok, eww,, a topic for another day indeed

still use only miracle grow veg fert and flower fert,, again,, i know,, again,, a topic for another day,,

still use one gallon plastic pots,, they fit, what can i say,, small pots,, small plants,, small yields,, small buds,, small peni:bigblush::bigblush::bigblush:???,,, oh,, anyway,, i got em all,, all those things

still have issues cloning which i do a lot of,, still use honey,, honey,,

still have a tremendous amount of room to improve my growing techniques, and hopefully, my results:yahoo::blunt:

one thing i don't 'still' do, is have an upper flower room level cfl panel,, i have upgraded to an led,, and other than the photo colours,, i think i like the led,, throwing out some nice growth and plants,, :cheer:

oh, i still gotta think of more that i still do the same,, more i know, still can't remember,,,

cheers for now,,:Namaste:

Oh nivek, we are the fortunate ones. :hug: :love: I'm honored to be invited to join your entourage. I've waited for this moment. It's such a delight to be back in your laboratory again. It looks every bit the warm and friendly space it was, only improved. I understand the dislike of the LED light when taking photos, which I must say you do with such skill.

Those Afghani's gave me fits too. Three seeds planted, one female among them, and her compromised by my grief overriding my common sense and messing with a perfectly good soil mix, since restored but now supporting a thriving community of thrips while I vacation in Phoenix. :straightface:

She gave me 27 grams dry though, a small yield, but enough to bring comfort to the cancer patient I gifted her to. I'm definately a Sativa girl. :laughtwo: I learned that I prefer feminized seeds and need to learn to clone.

So glad to have you journaling again nivek. :battingeyelashes: I'm supposed to be writing, but I couldn't resist stopping. I'll write after dinner. It's still percolating anyway.

A definite problem, indeed,, for all us perusers,, we just plain simply peruse too much,, guess we will need to take time from other things,, like,, fer instance,,

Do we really need to go potty???

And seriously,, how important really is eating,, not sure...

Maybe smoke less??????? ,,, nah

Ok, no sleep then, settled,, cheers:Namaste:

:rofl: This was my choice too.

:popcorn:

Looking good Nivek :bravo:

Cheers golfinbud,, appreciated,, so pleased you wandered onto my eighteen,, the pleasure is all mine,, i will try to keep the rounds to under four hours,, cheers my friend,,:Namaste:

Oh nivek, we are the fortunate ones. :hug: :love: I'm honored to be invited to join your entourage. I've waited for this moment. It's such a delight to be back in your laboratory again. It looks every bit the warm and friendly space it was, only improved. I understand the dislike of the LED light when taking photos, which I must say you do with such skill.

Those Afghani's gave me fits too. Three seeds planted, one female among them, and her compromised by my grief overriding my common sense and messing with a perfectly good soil mix, since restored but now supporting a thriving community of thrips while I vacation in Phoenix. :straightface:

She gave me 27 grams dry though, a small yield, but enough to bring comfort to the cancer patient I gifted her to. I'm definately a Sativa girl. :laughtwo: I learned that I prefer feminized seeds and need to learn to clone.

So glad to have you journaling again nivek. :battingeyelashes: I'm supposed to be writing, but I couldn't resist stopping. I'll write after dinner. It's still percolating anyway.

Sue, so happy to have you peruse and contribute to my journal, I am complete now,,:Namaste:

Thrips eh?? A never ending, I wont say battle,, a never ending compromise, for me anyway,, i should have added to my list of things I still do the same with my grow,,

Bugs,, i still have bugs,, Spider mites for sure and others as well,, we,, co-exist, kinda,, i will not win, ever,, so,, a peaceful compromise has been attained,, for now,, but i will not befriend them,, never,, Ha,,as soon as I find a easy, safe way to evict them, they be gone,,

Enjoy your rest and family sue,, please,, chat soon,, :Namaste:

A lotto folks buy seeds, myself included,, it bugs me they are so exspensive, unwarranted, in my opinion, seed sellers braggin about becoming ' billionaires',, may spider mites haunt you pal,,:cheer:

The first seeds I bought were herbies super lemon haze, five of em, still have one left,,

Though my experience with different strains is extremely limited,,Super lemon haze has become a favorite around here,, fifty seven days from flip, smothered in trichomes and smells and tastes just, well, just wonderful,, i grow lots of super lemon haze

P1160474.JPG

This one, perhaps the best/biggest one yet,,is due for execution this weekend,, the gov still might call,, she's pregnant you see,, might be special circumstances,, i got my phone on me,,:Namaste:

:Namaste:

I absolutly love all that you do here Niv E Boy, from the plants to the studio too the art (love the creativity) it's all so amazing!:circle-of-love::thumb: I have a similar set up but none of the amenities you have, I do wood working/tinkering in my o ll wood shed out back. It s also the meeting place for all my buddies too drink and get our smoke on:volcano-smiley: These special places are far and few between and not praised for the peace/serenity they provide. Thanks for sharing and please don't mind the furry faced ginger scratching at the door, I ll be good and curl up with kitty if that's ok?!:love:

I absolutly love all that you do here Niv E Boy, from the plants to the studio too the art (love the creativity) it's all so amazing!:circle-of-love::thumb: I have a similar set up but none of the amenities you have, I do wood working/tinkering in my o ll wood shed out back. It s also the meeting place for all my buddies too drink and get our smoke on:volcano-smiley: These special places are far and few between and not praised for the peace/serenity they provide. Thanks for sharing and please don't mind the furry faced ginger scratching at the door, I ll be good and curl up with kitty if that's ok?!:love:

:rofl:

Budz, so nice of you to drop by, thank you for your nice comments,, this site is a little bit proof that like minded souls tend to find each other, eventually,,,:Namaste:,,

Feel free to share as much of your 'environment' as you care to,, inspiration comes from the darndest places indeed,,cheers:Namaste:

You never fail to make me smile :)

Cheers Mr a,, a comment like that never fails to make me smile,,:blushsmile:

Heya pidger,, i was thinkin,, in the broadest of terms,, a mj bud is really no different than an apple,,:;):

, I do wood working/tinkering in my o ll wood shed out back. It s also the meeting place for all my buddies too drink and get our smoke on:volcano-smiley: These special places are far and few between and not praised for the peace/serenity they provide. !:love:

Nicely said,, my studio is called my studio because it's where my studio is, not because it's mine,, the missus has free reign, and the whip,, this place is no ones cave,, it is exactly as you so well described,, one sign my soninlaw gave us is a 'hippy haven',,Ok,, close enough for me,, never any problem feeling relaxed out here,, tho I rarely do, relax I mean, I do that in the hot tub,,:amen:

I'll share if you will,, well,, actually, I will share anyway,, cheers budz:Namaste:

Sitting in on this. I love good photography and great humor. :rofl:

heya jim cheers to ya,, most appreciating the kind words,, look forward to chatting,, soon i hope,, :Namaste:

heya friends,, good friday morning to y'all,,:ciao:

a little update on my pollination project,, progress is slow, every pregnancy is similar i guess,, maybe not to the mother,,:Namaste:

this plant is less than a week away from ripe,, but the seeds might need to be left 'on the vine' so to speak, to ripen fully,,

some last days growth explosion, near covering the 'watermellon' looking seed pod in the circle there,, love growth,, anytime

P11604571.JPG

not the most exciting pics, i admit that,, no worries,, content,, this be content,,

P11604781.JPG

the pics are four days apart,, super lemon haze,, 55 days in flower,, pollinated exactly 28 days ago,, cheers

Thanks for the seed karma Jim,, and cheers pidger, bro,, top o da mornin, maybe evenin, folks,,:Namaste:

I would imagine seed packagers provide growth estimates that are calculated under ideal conditions,, and are maybe reasonably accurate,,

I grow lemon haze a lot, have since day one,, first plants, under very poor conditions took ten or twenty days longer to ripen than the lemon haze plants are now,, i have seen these plants mature, the last few, at near exactly the same number of days,, and the current one looks right on track,, 57 days,,

So,, my conclusion,,,,:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

These plants are incredibly consistent,,,, :cheer:

Humans not so much,,:rolleyes3:rolleyes3

Sitting in to watch how your lab work goes.

Gc, I have another still a bit white labooratoory coat,, maybe your size, not sure,, but i can use the help, no question there,, welcome,:ciao:

cheers,,:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom