The Next Step - Starring Mr Am4zin & Featuring Living Organic Soil

That's awesome dude! Very similar to my setup but much better I think.
what are the dimensions?

Thanks man. I have pics of dimensions also......

DSC_5436.JPG
DSC_5435.JPG
DSC_54342.JPG

I'm running a small grow space as well. Like what you did wit moving the light out of the box.
Subbed. I'm curious to see how your soil works. I wanna switch to organic soil myself

If anyone cares to see my two Blueberry plants you can go check out my youtube

Mars Hydro LED Micro Grow Update #3. Crop King Seeds Blueberry, Seed Germination. - YouTube

I'll pop over for a look :passitleft:

Pretty neat.

:thanks:

:thanks:

That was sooooo koool

:icon_cool

Yes it was :passitleft:

Hi mr Am4zin

Plz could you point me in the right direction for the los?? Sounds like you found a decent helpful source.
Looking good be interesting to see how it does.
Manny thanks

More stuff for me to learn. At least I can move them pots when you need me to care for them. :tokin:

Haha. Yeah OK I'll give you that. This easy for you, just pour on water. :passitleft:

Hi mr Am4zin

Plz could you point me in the right direction for the los?? Sounds like you found a decent helpful source.
Looking good be interesting to see how it does.
Manny thanks

Hey Joe welcome to the mag. Without realising it, you have arrived at the most helpful place on the Internet. I'll pm you the details of my soil supplier as they are not a sponsor here. You will need to get your post count up before you can reply to me tho. If I can help further just shout up here. :passitleft:

Wow thanks that was an am4zinly quick response!!
I spend a fair amount of time reading through an learning don't often say much but couldn't resist asking the question manny thanks good luck .

Wow thanks that was an am4zinly quick response!!
I spend a fair amount of time reading through an learning don't often say much but couldn't resist asking the question manny thanks good luck .

No problem man. We encourage people to ask questions here, everyone likes to learn something new. I have a saying I love to use..... "everyday is a school day"

Mr. A, I'm a little late but I am definitely along for the ride. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom