The Next Step - Starring Mr Am4zin & Featuring Living Organic Soil

Suuuuubbbed

Jimdogggy

Welcome doggy

happy birthday new babies!!!

Wait there's more........

Subbed for this one :)

I may have to look into your soil once we see how it performs as I'm getting fed up using bottled nutrients to be honest, best of luck :)

Thanks LA. It's all new to me this soil, in 10 gallon pots, it's supposed to be water only but because I'm in smaller pots i gotta amend it as I go. I'll give it my best shot and the results will be here for all to see

Great choice of pots and soil. Always on to something new. Thats why you are amazing. That flux kicks serious Ass.

Thanks ShiggityFlip and welcome. I get bored quickly so I have to keep shifting things about a bit, that flux still does kick ass. 1 bong rip and Mrs A has had enough for the night. I take 2, followed by a 3rd and hour or so later. :bigtoke:

More babies up today. Say hello to Lime Daiquiri

DSC_62601.JPG

And White Widow Auto

DSC_6261.JPG

:passitleft:

........... Made it! :laughtwo: I'm here. I have a post to do at the DDA thread, but I'll be right back.

:love: :hug: :love:

I'm back and caught up on the crowd. A loving "Welcome little ones" to all the new charges. :love:

just barely made page 2! Actually, that's pretty good for me.

Going live myself. Fortunately I'm able to use Doc's kit. Thought about staying with 2 gal smart pots, but finding that soil on sides dries too quickly. Doc convinced me to size up for his kit. I'm sure that's one of issues you talked about with supplier. Interested to see how yours do with watering.

Ey Yo Mr Ama4zin!
Page 3 but I'm here.
Carry on... :popcorn:

Subbed up buddy. Can't wait to watch you go LOS

Welcome Noob :roorrip:

I'm back and caught up on the crowd. A loving "Welcome little ones" to all the new charges. :love:

Welcome Sue this place wouldn't be the same without you :hug: :love::hug:

just barely made page 2! Actually, that's pretty good for me.

Going live myself. Fortunately I'm able to use Doc's kit. Thought about staying with 2 gal smart pots, but finding that soil on sides dries too quickly. Doc convinced me to size up for his kit. I'm sure that's one of issues you talked about with supplier. Interested to see how yours do with watering.

I'm excited for this run, wish I could use docs kit, when I get more space maybe I could work something out but till then....

Made it. You're going to love those photos me thinks. :passitleft:

I hope so Jim :passitleft:

Loving your cabinet setup dude. Any chance of some more pics to show how it's constructed?

Thanks five and welcome, I don't have any pics of when I constructed it. It started out as plain wood pre cut to size and I glued and nailed it together. I had my original light hanging inside but the Mars got too hot so I cut a big hole in the top.

I've had a flick through my gallery and these are the best pics I got...

DSC_000872.JPG
DSC_009525.JPG
DSC_012222.JPG
DSC_098612.JPG
DSC_098511.JPG
DSC_09847.JPG

Welcome Noob :roorrip:

Welcome Sue this place wouldn't be the same without you :hug: :love::hug:

I'm excited for this run, wish I could use docs kit, when I get more space maybe I could work something out but till then....

I hope so Jim :passitleft:

Thanks five and welcome, I don't have any pics of when I constructed it. It started out as plain wood pre cut to size and I glued and nailed it together. I had my original light hanging inside but the Mars got too hot so I cut a big hole in the top.

I've had a flick through my gallery and these are the best pics I got...

DSC_000872.JPG
DSC_009525.JPG
DSC_012222.JPG
DSC_098612.JPG
DSC_098511.JPG
DSC_09847.JPG
That's awesome dude! Very similar to my setup but much better I think.
what are the dimensions?

Back
Top Bottom