The Perpetual Healing Garden - SweetSue's Joyful Return

Mango Haze sounds very tasty

That's the one that appeals to me most too. It's gonna smell nice and it'd have to have some positive effect on the taste of the oil, or at least one could hope.

These are my recent choice for CBD strains - Royal Highness is Sativa Dominant (Haze &Skunk) - CBD Shark Shock is Indica dominant.

20160113_144014.jpg

Hello SweetSue,

I've heard nothing but good things about you. I am also growing to help my husband's anxiety. Right now I have nirvana's bubblelicious autos and cream of the crop narco purps which are both supposed to be good for anxiety. However. they are both high in thc and cbd so don't choose these for your daughter. I'm not sure what strain would be the best, but at least you know two strains that wouldn't be best. hope you don't mind me joining your journey

lol you are a woman and i've been talking to you like dude, man, mate and stuff sorry about that didnt no

and sweetsue i'd like to follow too if its ok

Nice choices Rad. I was looking at the Shark Shock myself. That CBD Group has a fine selection. I'm checking out the Royal Highness now.

lol you are a woman and i've been talking to you like dude, man, mate and stuff sorry about that didnt no

and sweetsue i'd like to follow too if its ok

You're more than welcome to join the group of happy cultivator's who mix it up here gyftobill. Good to see you. Make yourself at home. Don't feel so bad about mistaking her for a man. Women often keep their identities covered on forums. Believe it or not, most forums aren't as open as ours and women are often treated with disrespect. Around here it quickly becomes obvious that this is a safe zone.

Small-(40cm/16"-55cm/22")
Deep Blue-C2
4CSupernatural Og
Sour Crack
Toof Decay

Medium (60cm/24"-80cm/31")
Auto Triangle Kush
Sour Bubblin Crack
Sour Hound
Auto Blues
Tyrone Special

Large (85cm/33"+)
Chem City Blues
Chemdogging
Fantasmo Express
Hubbabubbasmelloscope
Ripley's OG
S.O.D.K
Sour Bubbly
White Train
Walter White

Minimum recommended pot size.

Small - 6L square pot or 3L Air-Pot
Medium - 11L square pot or 6L Air-Pot
Large - 11L + square pot or 10L + Air-Pot

always providing great info atrain:thanks::goodjob::thumb:

Royal Queen Royal Highness Feminised Seeds Specs

Flowering time 9 weeks
Cannabinoid content Medium-high
Effect A clean and clear high without euphoria
Genetic background Respect 13 x Juanita la Lagrimosa
Height of the plant 80-110 cm
Harvest month Early October
Yield 110-125 grams
Type Sativa: 60% Indica: 40%

Royal Queen Royal Highness Feminised Seeds Info

Another new feminized cannabis strain from Royal Queen Seeds' selection of Medicinal Cannabis Seeds. Royal Highness is a cross of Respect and Dance Hall. Respect is a cross of Juanita la Lagrimosa, the high CBD strain, and Cannalope Haze, a great Sativa. This, combined with the Dance hall, a beautiful Spanish hybrid, has produced a powerful marijuana strain with an almost equal ratio of CBD and THC, meaning great medicinal potential.

Like all high CBD strains, Royal Highness is not as psychoactive as some of the higher THC strains, which can be better for medical users. The effect is a very clear, active high with very little narcotic ‘stoned’ effect. These types of strains have been used for their anti-inflammatory, anti-pain, anti-anxiety and/or anti-spasm effects.

Royal Highness is an interesting strain with an Indica structure but a more Sativa-like effect. It will grow to a height of around 80 to 110 cm, which is very manageable for most growers. The smell is a mix of haze, skunk and sweet fruits. The taste is smooth, sweet and a little bit skunky.

Royal Highness yields around 110 to 125 grams of fine medicine per plant with a flowering period of 8 to 9 weeks. Though designed for medical users, this is also a good cannabis strain for growers looking to try something different.

Yeah, I know the Sir part of my name can throw people off so I am not offended at all. I knew you'd notice sooner or later.

I try to pronounce names to see what I can come up with from them when it's not really clear from reading. Read yours as Mizz Zeroz and figured you were a member of the smarter sex.

I like the Royal Seeds Royal Highness Rad. What I like most about it is that it's not mostly sativa. Mostly sativa'd be great for me, but not so great for her. What I like about those CBD hazes though is the higher CBD to THC ratios. So, I'm gonna keep the Royal Highness on my list for next order and risk one of the CBD Mango Haze for her. Reading over the Medi Haze I realized it has the piney smell, which suggests the monoterpene pinene. My daughter's allergic to pine, and it's likely this terpene causing that reaction.

So for her photos I'm thinking CBD Mango Haze and Dinafem Critical Mass.
For her autos the CBD Med GOM 1.0 and Paradise Auto Tutankhamon.
For my autos Dark Devil Auto and Mephisto Genetics Fantasamo.

I don't want to overcrowd the grow spaces, so I'm thinkin' just two plants per. If I set up an auxiliary seedling through early veg area I can jump-start each space by starting seeds about a month before harvest. I already have the reflectors, the CFLs and the shelving to pull this off.

I have a group to get quickly to harvest to get her started tacking, and me as well. I have two good choices for her longer-term oil. If I think I can squeeze in another plant somewhere I'll run some for my personal consumption. That's what's missing here - a supply for my edible meds. Hmmmmmm........ Better figure out how to max out those two autos I have in there for myself and follow up the first auto harvest with some photos for me. This is going to be tricky. I bet I can squeeze in some taster pots. That'd do it. I'll give that one some more thought.

She has to be the priority. She's so stressed right now that she's lost most of the feeling in her left hand and her doctor put her on steroids today to reduce the swelling of the pinched nerve in her neck. I've already proven that I can go without for extended periods, if necessary. I'll survive regardless. If I get desperate I can purchase. *cringe*

I'm falling asleep at the wheel here. :laughtwo: Time to close it up and let the body sleep. I think I have a plan. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart: Let me sleep on it, and if it still feels firm I'll place the order in the morning.

Good night. :love:

Hey SweetSue thought I'd come tag along lol. I know I am late but I am usually anyways lol. Quite the noble goal you have for this grow I'm interested to see where your journey will take you. Good vibes your way!

So for her photos I'm thinking CBD Mango Haze and Dinafem Critical Mass.
For her autos the CBD Med GOM 1.0 and Paradise Auto Tutankhamon.
For my autos Dark Devil Auto and Mephisto Genetics Fantasamo.

Have I mentioned I like you yet? Haha. Critical Mass is my top pain strain. Tutankhamon is my girlfriend's favourite strain. And DD is one of my "must grows" on my list.

I'm glad I grabbed a spot!

Hurkle may be a good choice for your daughter. 1 to1 ratio. Here is the info:

TGA Subcool Hurkle Seeds Specs

Phenotypes: Phenotypes range from 1/1 CBD/THC ratio's above 10% with some having higher THC and some having higher CBD the strain seems evenly balanced

Height: Short to Medium

Yield: Medium

Recommended for Indoor and Outdoor. This strain is super powdery mildew resistant.

Best way to grow: Topped once, limited stretch on most phenotypes.

Harvest: 58-62 days

Sat/Ind: 40/60

Hybrid: Harlequin x Querkle

High Type: The high is calming and comes on fast both in the head and the body. While the Cancer fighting properties of this strain can't be felt the combination of Cannabinoids certainly can and this is a great strain for pain management as well.

Taste/Aroma: Rich Merlot flavor hints of grapes coffee and chocolate

:peace:

Auto Great White Shark Feminized Seeds (Canuk Seeds) | True North Seed Bank

I got one of these as a free gift but I'm only in this for recreation, so I'm not sure I would benefit from a mid THC high CBD strain like this. I would gladly offer it to you if we lived in the same country lol.

Most of the 'Sharks' are an attempt to be the same cross breed (Super Skunk x White Widow), the difference seems to be in the quality of the Skunk and the Widow. The Auto Great White Sharks add a LowRyder Ruderalis - - With all the White Widow, Skunk and Northern Lights in these seeds, it has the potential to be a great smoke.

I wouldn't avoid a strain because of the CBD*. We could all use a little more healing in our lives. Think of the CBD as a free hug :)

*Disclaimer: I have yet to grow a true high-CBD strain, but I'm working on it.

. . . . Hmmmmmm........ Better figure out how to max out those two autos I have in there for myself and follow up the first auto harvest with some photos for me. This is going to be tricky. I bet I can squeeze in some taster pots. That'd do it. I'll give that one some more thought.

. . . .

I love love love your choices. And sure hope I dont rock the boat, but I am gonna say, Carnival, sweets for my SweetSue.

. . . If I get desperate I can purchase. *cringe*

I had to do this never thought i would buy again. Different story all together. But it provided Oil.

Good morning all. :love:

I love to wake up to a discussion in the yard.

Auto Great White Shark Feminized Seeds (Canuk Seeds) | True North Seed Bank

I got one of these as a free gift but I'm only in this for recreation, so I'm not sure I would benefit from a mid THC high CBD strain like this. I would gladly offer it to you if we lived in the same country lol.

How sweet of you Canad. :hug: Some day in the future I hope we can openly share all things cannabis. At the age of 62 I have no intention of trading in my rosy-colored glasses, so I'll keep envisioning that bright future.

Hey SweetSue thought I'd come tag along lol. I know I am late but I am usually anyways lol. Quite the noble goal you have for this grow I'm interested to see where your journey will take you. Good vibes your way!

With a run-away journal there's no late lexort. Welcome to the joyful journey. We're fluid around here, so find a spot and make yourself comfortable.

Have I mentioned I like you yet? Haha. Critical Mass is my top pain strain. Tutankhamon is my girlfriend's favourite strain. And DD is one of my "must grows" on my list.

I'm glad I grabbed a spot!

Hahaha! I'm really glad we bumped into each other and you decided to stick around. I like your energy. :love:

I think I'm going to have to get Tutankhamon for my second photo run. The THC content is rediculous, and that draws me like a moth to a flame. :laughtwo: When you get around to the DD consider the auto and join us in the community garden. Critical Mass is on my list for the next grow as well. Great minds obviously think alike. LOL!

Hurkle may be a good choice for your daughter. 1 to1 ratio. Here is the info:

TGA Subcool Hurkle Seeds Specs

Phenotypes: Phenotypes range from 1/1 CBD/THC ratio's above 10% with some having higher THC and some having higher CBD the strain seems evenly balanced

Height: Short to Medium

Yield: Medium

Recommended for Indoor and Outdoor. This strain is super powdery mildew resistant.

Best way to grow: Topped once, limited stretch on most phenotypes.

Harvest: 58-62 days

Sat/Ind: 40/60

Hybrid: Harlequin x Querkle

High Type: The high is calming and comes on fast both in the head and the body. While the Cancer fighting properties of this strain can't be felt the combination of Cannabinoids certainly can and this is a great strain for pain management as well.

Taste/Aroma: Rich Merlot flavor hints of grapes coffee and chocolate

:peace:

Supergroomer, that Hurkle sounds delicious. Culling males was a frustration for me and I'm not certain I have the available space to try regulars for a few grows. I need to be focused on getting my daughter a decent supply of oil before I know it's time to move and that doesn't really allow for the luxury of sexing plants. Of course, the HB crew's been experimenting with the sexing of seeds and they've been having some success at it, so I may rethink that stance. The breeders make it tempting, including the chocolate in the mix. I've always thought chocolate was brain food for women. :laughtwo: That made me want to run over to Uncle Cannabis's yard and smell his plants. LOL!

Most of the 'Sharks' are an attempt to be the same cross breed (Super Skunk x White Widow), the difference seems to be in the quality of the Skunk and the Widow. The Auto Great White Sharks add a LowRyder Ruderalis - - With all the White Widow, Skunk and Northern Lights in these seeds, it has the potential to be a great smoke.

I wouldn't avoid a strain because of the CBD*. We could all use a little more healing in our lives. Think of the CBD as a free hug :)

*Disclaimer: I have yet to grow a true high-CBD strain, but I'm working on it.

That's a beautiful way of expressing it Rad. :hug:

The sun's coming out and the dog needs to be walked, so let me drag these bones out of bed and get the day going with a brisk walk. I'll be back. :ciao:

Hahaha! I'm really glad we bumped into each other and you decided to stick around. I like your energy. :love:

I think I'm going to have to get Tutankhamon for my second photo run. The THC content is rediculous, and that draws me like a moth to a flame. :laughtwo: When you get around to the DD consider the auto and join us in the community garden. Critical Mass is on my list for the next grow as well. Great minds obviously think alike. LOL!

Thanks! Glad you didn't go with the other half of that quote! :laughtwo: If you've not heard it; "great minds think alike, but small ones seldom differ".

Back
Top Bottom