Thee Sweet Tooth Auto Extravaganza

And here's mine, from Female Seeds, also one of the site sponsors and this far I'd be happy to use them again. Think it'll take me a while to get through all the strains I shortlisted though :)

Given it's my first time germinating in rockwool I'm not grumbling at the hit rate here....
rrf1.jpg

rrf-close.jpg

....and the WW (a freebie) off to the right has only been in a day and was put in my last wee cube as only one of the Violator Kush seeds seems to be doing anything and I wanted 2 regulars.

We evidently think alike I got a violator kush going as well either docs high brix or his soil and house and garden. Haven't decided yet.

I bet if I take a picture everyday I could get some kind our crude time lapse to show. Today is fencing day in the veggie garden. Gonna start setting my rabbit defenses up. And will install a game cam possibly next week.

We evidently think alike I got a violator kush going as well either docs high brix or his soil and house and garden. Haven't decided yet.

I bet if I take a picture everyday I could get some kind our crude time lapse to show. Today is fencing day in the veggie garden. Gonna start setting my rabbit defenses up. And will install a game cam possibly next week.

It seems we do think alike......I've been doing a pic a day with my current grow with the aim of putting together a timelapse from the seedling going into a 4" cube to harvest. I haven't posted all the pics in my journal as they'd probably look a bit too similar next to each other hopefully it'll show a nice progression of growth when I put it all together.

Not that I know how I'm going to put it all together yet but I suspect opening Windows Movie Maker might be a good place to start. Or if that's not easy enough I have DVD writing software that can take a bunch of jpegs and turn them into a mpeg which I might then go back to WMM to edit further.

Ahhh, Stainless. His grow was magnificent, eh? It would have been nice to watch it from beginning to end, but his end run got me real excited for my own THC Bomb.

If you haven't checked his journal out I recommend you do Dutty. His light and lighting schedule where what drove that grow. You plan to do better.

Ahhh, Stainless. His grow was magnificent, eh? It would have been nice to watch it from beginning to end, but his end run got me real excited for my own THC Bomb.

If you haven't checked his journal out I recommend you do Dutty. His light and lighting schedule where what drove that grow. You plan to do better.

Agreed, that grow was indeed magnificent. The largest Auto's I have ever seen grown, I mean good jesus those things were giant! And 5 zips off each one, not too shabby :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

People underestimate the power of Autos, that is for damn sure. Between the beauty of your first two and the size of some of the other Auto Guru's on this website... It is pretty obvious they pack potential under the right care :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well said max... autos have really come a long way and they are very stable now from the right breeders..... those bomb seeds are impressive

I had never witnessed a bad Bomb Seeds experience until SweetSue got a bunk seed... although she went through Herbies and shit happens so I still only have high hopes and good faith in Bomb Seeds. Not to mention, all of their genetics are stable and BEAUTIFUL. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I won't hesitate to order another Bomb seed. If you plant you will eventually get a crazy seed. Those genetics impressed me and I will definitely grow another some day.

ive only really done a few , but i will do more as i surprised my self with the last ones lol.. i couldnt even really tend to them due to my back locking up for 2 months , i will be popping by more often , i have planted another 7 bubba cheese autos lol , hooked on them due to finishing in 50 days :) they never needed much work at all ,

Back
Top Bottom