Thee Sweet Tooth Auto Extravaganza

Thanks for the compliment sue it really means a lot coming from you... and as for yield and grow time the white cheese that is up for pom yielded 2.75oz and was seed to harvest in 60days!. The widow I harvested today went 80 sum and will def be over 3oz and I have a haze still going it will be a real dandy. And all mine were flowered with cfl and t5... the guys with experience and using hps pull 5oz consistantly

Dinafem is the shit as well as dutch passion, sweet seeds, and mephisto.

But dont sleep on royal queen seeds autos

Anyine wanting to see more about autos follow the link in my sig I did 3 autos in a closet and it was a huge learning experience and is turning out pretty damn good. Hopefully others can learn from the things I did wrong and a few I did right for outstanding results

I would really love to try an auto!...but with only 4 feet of total height in my grotto, I don't think I'd be able to keep it short enough. (hence the flux). There is always the hope that one day I wont need to be as stealth as I am now.

Good luck brother, this is gonna be an awesome ride

4 ft is more than enough I wanted mine to be short so I lst and tied her there arms down and my autos atay short and stumpy with good yields

4 ft is more than enough I wanted mine to be short so I lst and tied her there arms down and my autos atay short and stumpy with good yields

hmmm... now you've got me thinking atrain. Do you remember the total height of your White Cheese auto?

I can't imagine what would send them hermie. They don't respond to light stress like regulars do, they just grow and bloom. Easiest plants to grow IMO. Plant, light, water, feed, harvest. I'm interested in seeing how much yield you pull under 1000 W. After watching atrain prove what an auto could do under intense lighting you have every right to expect decent weight at harvest. What would make them acceptable for your purposes?

It would need to yield 5oz minimum consistently and high thc content as well as be fairly tolerant to my feeding tendencies

Curious Bapple if you go right to the source for auto seeds or use a supplier?

It would need to yield 5oz minimum consistently and high thc content as well as be fairly tolerant to my feeding tendencies

" be fairly tolerant of my feeding tendencies". What exactly do you do to your plants Dutty?:laughtwo:

Mice

Curious Bapple if you go right to the source for auto seeds or use a supplier?

I buy directly from DP because it's easy and also because last year when I first started growing I messed up 3 Blue automazar seeds and let DP know. They sent 3 free replacement seeds which I also killed. :rofl::rofl:The problem was my germination technique not the seeds as I found out later in the season. But that's the kind of confidence you get from an established and reputable breeder.

for all my other seeds I use suppliers that are approved and mentioned by the breeder. IN my mind where one buys from matters cos a reputable business is less likely to try and make a few extra bucks by throwing in old/dodgy seeds or selling one old rope for new money. All cannabis seeds look the same so one is depending on the seller for a heck of a lot if you know what I mean.....

Mine were from midweek song. One of our sponsors.

Here's today's pic. No progress really. I'm gonna do a day by day on this life permitting

DSC_2825.JPG

I have had nothing but great experiences with single seed centre.... and there free seeds are from reputable breeders not junk.... the dinafem white cheese I have in the pom contest was a free seed from them

Forums such as this one are a perfect platform to validate and publicise the good breeders/suppliers and to shame and out the fly by nighters and con persons. After all until this (cannabis cultivation) becomes respectable, that's all we have got to protect ourselves.......

Mine were from midweek song. One of our sponsors.

Here's today's pic. No progress really. I'm gonna do a day by day on this life permitting

DSC_2825.JPG

And here's mine, from Female Seeds, also one of the site sponsors and this far I'd be happy to use them again. Think it'll take me a while to get through all the strains I shortlisted though :)

Given it's my first time germinating in rockwool I'm not grumbling at the hit rate here....
rrf1.jpg

rrf-close.jpg

....and the WW (a freebie) off to the right has only been in a day and was put in my last wee cube as only one of the Violator Kush seeds seems to be doing anything and I wanted 2 regulars.

Back
Top Bottom