TheEngineer - Grow Journal #1

the seed bank states 12 week flower, but I think I can see ambers in there.

the plant is the Sour Diesel, 10 weeks old, and is the plant in the front right of the pic.

number_4.jpg

number_31.jpg

number_12.jpg

thanks for looking :peace:[/QUOTE]

Don't use that color blind crap on us....I'm color blind too and I see plenty of amber.

Whatcha smokin....oh wait don't answer that...LOL.

Those pics are awesome.....

I can see amber, but at 2 weeks earlier than expected, hence having to get a second colour opinion ;)

pics are courtesy of an iPhone 4s, a loupe and a bit of blutack/putty

yeah, it's a 12 week flower, and we're a week 10 now, so I reckon I'll give it another ten days or so.

this is the Amnesia, and there are ambers showing on it, too;

20141122111017.jpg
20141122105931.jpg
20141122105848.jpg

I harvested the two Jack Herer auto flowering plants; they were 1.25 oz & 1.9oz, with the heavier one being the LED only plant, and the lighter one being the one that ran under HPS for a while.

there is bound to be a logical chemical reason to it, but somehow, the LED has produced herb that is much, much more potent that the sister beans that I ran last year under HPS ever were - but I appreciate this is purely anecdotal ;)

the Sour Diesel will be coming down early next week.

there is a Cheese and a Holy Grail Kush just turned one week old that are vegging under a P150 on veg setting only. the last week of veg I will switch on both spectrums, to prepare for the P450/P300 temple of light :peace:

there is bound to be a logical chemical reason to it, but somehow, the LED has produced herb that is much, much more potent that the sister beans that I ran last year under HPS ever were - but I appreciate this is purely anecdotal ;)

No, this is a fact. Quality LED grow lighting will grow more potent flowers than HPS. We have commercial customers that have done side by side testing and shown this to be the case.

That whole thing with giving plants finely tuned, 100% usable and perfected light.. it makes them do funny things.. like grow.. VERY WELL!

:high-five:

the last plant from this quarter will be harvested tomorrow, and the current tally is as follows;

Jack Herer #1 - [auto] 39g, P300, 3.5ltr pot, 9 weeks from seed
Jack Herer #2 - [auto] 63g, P300, 3.5ltr pot, 10 weeks from seed
Sour Diesel - [photo] 101g, P450, 5.7ltr pot, 3 weeks veg, 11 weeks flower
Amnesia Haze - [photo] 112g, P450, 5.7ltr pot, 3 weeks veg, 12 weeks flower

the Barney's 'Lucy is a day away from the jars, and the Cali Connection original Sour Diesel gets chopped tomorrow :peace:

the JH, whilst quite good, and very noticeably more potent than the HPS version, simply shades in comparison to the Sour Diesel, which has been curing now for 15 days, and has just been sampled there tonight. it is pretty awesome, a very sativa high, euphoric and enthusiasm inducing; I like a lot, and can't wait to try the Amnesia next week :peace:

cheers, dude :Namaste:

Barney's 'Lucy - [photo] 96g, P450, 5.7ltr pot, 3 weeks veg, 10 weeks flower

if the Cali Connection Original Sour Diesel comes in at its expected 100g, that will be an end result of 0.86g per watt for this run. this is from 7 plants, and yielded 13.9 ozs in total

by comparison, the last run, in identical conditions, but under HPS rather than LED, pulled 0.58g per watt. this was from 9 plants, and yielded 15.3 ozs

by the end of the next journal, I expect to exceed 1g per watt, with four plants in bigger pots, instead of 7 in smaller ones.

thanks for looking..

Back
Top Bottom