Top Secret Government Lab: High Brix Quadline: G13 Haze!

it could mean that you feel constrained by society and the barriers it places around you. That inside you are a beast that’s just begging to run free.

But in my professional opinion....I think maybe you are just as excited as me about the new Lion King movie coming out! :high-five:
:rofl:
:rofl:

So cute!

20190326_214013.jpg

Fallllcorrrr.:rofl:

I was lost now I'm found,:thumb: Beautiful looking grow you have going on here Magoo. Nice job on the DDA, Chemdog 91 is on my list. Great looking line up coming.:yahoo:
:woohoo: guerrilla grow, pictures or it didn't happen:rofl: :theband::passitleft::Namaste:
Thanks a lot Dynamo! I’ll definitely throw up some pics!

Hey there @Mr. Magoo I've been enjoying this journal so far - up to page 34 of 68, so the half-way point. Especially enjoying the quadlining photos and explanations, as they are really helpful to me. Thanks for taking the time to post all of this!

Hey there @Mr. Magoo I've been enjoying this journal so far - up to page 34 of 68, so the half-way point. Especially enjoying the quadlining photos and explanations, as they are really helpful to me. Thanks for taking the time to post all of this!
No problem bud! Glad to have you! Don’t feel like you have to read it all. Feel free to just skip to the end once you get past the training stuff if you like.

No problem bud! Glad to have you! Don’t feel like you have to read it all. Feel free to just skip to the end once you get past the training stuff if you like.

Thanks. I pick up something interesting or helpful all over the place in this journal. Just thought-provoking to browse through it. Added some new strains to my future wish list, learned a little more about training, etc.

Thanks. I pick up something interesting or helpful all over the place in this journal. Just thought-provoking to browse through it. Added some new strains to my future wish list, learned a little more about training, etc.
I think it’s all of our hopes that someone will find something useful in our journals. I’ve enjoyed yours so far as well. Learning about light over there. Lol

Chemdog 91’
Day 166
Flower Day 66

Ok.....maybe she will be done at day 70. Lol. She has matured quite a bit this week. Can’t spot hardly any clear trichomes on her. Starting to get a few ambers up top. She got a Growth drench tonight and seems to still be drinking at her normal pace. I’ll give her a few days to see if she can’t get just a tad bit further along. Here are a few bud shots!

Royal Gorilla Automatic
Day 52

This girl got some water with tea tonight. Next will be her Cat drench. The breeder says 8-10 weeks. I’m hoping she will be on the longer side of that so that she can get some good drenches in before harvest. Can’t wait to see how she likes the Cat drenches. Here is a few pics of her!

Back
Top Bottom