Tranquilgreens High Brix - Green Crack - Y Griega - StarRyder - Bubblegum - NL - 2015

Re: Tranquilgreens High Brix - Green Crack - Y Griega - StarRyder - Bubblegum - NL -

Paloma Y Maria! Perfect names! They are loking like they are ready to take control of the tent, Tranquil. I found a picture of the Y Griega I grew for a breeding project last year. This was grown indoors.

IMGP3627.JPG

I just started four Green Crack for a feminized seed making project. I like their size and speed. Hopefully I'll have a couple females for that project

A terrific grow.

I grew the StarRyder Auti a few years ago! It was almost 4 ft tall when I harvested and I had high hopes and great expectations.....Beautiful plant, underwhelming smoke...made OK hash.

Re: Tranquilgreens High Brix - Green Crack - Y Griega - StarRyder - Bubblegum - NL -

Tranquil! Good to see you again Baby. :hug: We kinda hold our breath when one of us goes silent. Whew!!! :laughtwo:

They look fabulous! I see Llama has shared his monster with you, so you know you're not alone. Of course, he has high, lofty ceilings. LOL! It's really good to see everything going well. Keeping up a journal isn't an easy task, is it??

Have a wonderful day. :circle-of-love:

Nice update tranquilgreen. Good to see your plants are growing well. :Rasta:

Nice grow. In Or also, little east of you. Looking forward to my first outdoor next season.:goodjob:

The girls are all crammed into my tent. I shipped some out with a friend who had room until her grow got big, now they are back under my tent roof.

I spent a lot of time trimming up some of the plants and I still have more to trim. Those poor Y Griega ladies want to be tall and beautiful but I did another topping and they are fighting me all the way - growing almost as quick as I can take off their tops. They are always thirsty and looking kinda bedraggled, especially Maria. Paloma is trying to be a Eucalyptus tree I think. They do have healthy side branches intent on reaching the height of the main stem.

The green crack mothers are looking much healthier once I added some worm castings to the pot. I saved those two plants that needed to be transplanted and finally got them transplanted into 7 gal pots and they are taking off. I'm glad I didn't toss them. They are getting the brix treatment and at first they suffered a little shock getting into some good dirt and growing more roots but now they are almost caught up to the others.

I took my first grow after a nice long cure and made oil from the trim and smaller flowers. I have to tell you, I just love that Quintonic, a wonderful aroma and a nice floaty high. The oil will infuse a cosmetic line a friend and I are creating.

Next week I will have some photos. Thanks to all my friends who have been waiting for another update. I appreciate you all.
:green_heart:

I figured I best put in some photos before it's time to harvest! :cheer::cheer::cheer:
My tent is filled with 12 Green Crack clones and 3 mother plants, probably all going to be harvested in early February. Plus there are two Y Griega climbing to the roof!

Brix reading on a couple or three clones is hovering around 17 to 18. Everything in my tent was put under veg lights in early October but... they really wanted to flower so I switched them back at the end of November. They are happy now.

It's been cold outside for a few weeks and the temps in the tent show it with a bottoming out at about 60 degrees. The high yesterday was 88.

Inside_the_tent_5.jpg

The Y Griega sisters, Maria and Paloma, reaching for the sky.

YGPaloma.jpg

YGMaria.jpg

The clean up I've done with my Green Crack clones "bushes". Now they can breathe!

GC2a.jpg

GC28.jpg

GC1a.jpg

GC110.jpg

And my tent looks like a jungle, a healthy jungle!

Inside_the_tent_3.jpg

Inside_the_tent_2.jpg

Inside_the_tent_1.jpg

When I can find the time I will get a report with some photos on my autos. They have been harvested, washed and have been curing for a couple months now. :lot-o-toke:

Report:

The tent is full of happy Green Crack girls and Y Griega ladies. They got their first cat drench and appreciated it. I didn't take photos but I will when the second cat drench hits them. I did one Brix test and it came up 16 which makes me happy.

I do wish I could afford a few more lights to get the wattage up in the tent but they will be fine. I can hardly wait for my summer grow which I am planning now. They will be able to stretch out in their own raised bed. Need to build a fence too since the area can be seen from the road. Will definitely be growing Green Crack and with Doc's Brix methods.

Report:

The tent is full of happy Green Crack girls and Y Griega ladies. They got their first cat drench and appreciated it. I didn't take photos but I will when the second cat drench hits them. I did one Brix test and it came up 16 which makes me happy.

I do wish I could afford a few more lights to get the wattage up in the tent but they will be fine. I can hardly wait for my summer grow which I am planning now. They will be able to stretch out in their own raised bed. Need to build a fence too since the area can be seen from the road. Will definitely be growing Green Crack and with Doc's Brix methods.

A raised bed with Kit soil? Oooo..... That's going to be fun to watch. Here you are, rolling smoothly along to your second HB harvest. How cool is that, eh?

I've learned so much from you Sue and many others. My brain is full and that IS cool! :thanks:

Doc's kit is fool proof and I love that my plants look so healthy. I can hardly wait til spring. I'll have to get a lot of soil cooking after the holidays.
:circle-of-love:

May your celebrations mirror your wishes for ours. :circle-of-love:

I'm sorry I have not kept this updated. I have too many plants in my tent so today I drastically took all the branches and anything growing on the sides of the branches off so there will be more air circulation and one big cola per branch. My humidity has been up from 55 to 80 this morning. Also getting a couple dehumidifiers too.There are 15 Green Crack plants and two Y Griega in a 4'x8' tent!!! Poor things. But they smell delicious!

Next grow will be only 6 brix plants!

Long time, no see. Glad to hear you are still at it. Pic's??? :love:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom