Vick's - OG Kush & Ambrosia Grow - Coco-GH-HPS-Wiw!

Re: Vick's ♢ OG Kush & Ambrosia grow- Coco-GH-HPS-Wiw!

That's not too aggressive at all. Got another 3-400 ppm before I'd consider it warm

thats pretty damn aggressive..i watched some of the green house seed grows and they use an ec of 1.8 when the plant is big, which is around 900 ppm (i think), and i notice their plants are burnt up.

i have a question. i have a 150 watt hid, and i have it about 6 inches from the canopy. problem is, the canopy temp is ~90f. is that a problem? i could get it further away, but would the light still reach the lower parts of my plants?

what is better? lower temps, or less light?

I don't actually think it's too aggressive at all.
Been watching my plants very carefully for signs of over fert.
Plus they're in almost pure Coco, which is pretty much hydro, allowing me to push a little bit more than soils.
Drip clean as suggested by Cultivator also helps to clear away excessive salt build ups which allow me to feed more before flushing.

about your 150 watter, 90 degrees at canopy is pretty warm.
And 6 inches from canopy sounds too close to me, unless it's in a cooltube or a sealed hood.
For the light to reach the lower parts of plants just make sure you have defoliated enough of the blocking leaves so lower sites get some rays. Maybe supercropping, or LST your main branches that are too tall so the canopy can progress evenly. Then you should have solid and even light penetration.

hey Vick , thank you for the invite so here I is and looks like you are on the way to a awesome grow.
put my beanbag right over here and watch the grass grow if you doesn't mind to mush:)

Alright Vick mate give it another go if u like. Sig should be sorted out now

hey Vick , thank you for the invite so here I is and looks like you are on the way to a awesome grow.
put my beanbag right over here and watch the grass grow if you doesn't mind to mush:)

great to have ya fish!
pizza's on it's way..

thanks for the suggestions..my light is a 15k lumens light. i just want to make sure im using it wisely.

and 1.8 is very agressive my man..the dark green usually indicates nitrogen toxicity. i thought soil actually helps from burning the plants? my buddy on grass-city feeds heavy in coco, it must also act as a buffer as well.

then my buddy on here feeds 1000 ppm in hydro and burns the shit out of his plants.

the green house growers use 1.8 ec in rockwool, and their plants get burnt. i guess coco is the way to go. i wanted to try it, but ended up getting more soil.

thanks for the suggestions..my light is a 15k lumens light. i just want to make sure im using it wisely.

and 1.8 is very agressive my man..the dark green usually indicates nitrogen toxicity. i thought soil actually helps from burning the plants? my buddy on grass-city feeds heavy in coco, it must also act as a buffer as well.

then my buddy on here feeds 1000 ppm in hydro and burns the shit out of his plants.

the green house growers use 1.8 ec in rockwool, and their plants get burnt. i guess coco is the way to go. i wanted to try it, but ended up getting more soil.

These OG's are turning out to be a lot similar to the last OG strain I had, in the handling nutrient department.
This being my second grow in Coco I'm running the same PPM's I have in previous grows with no burning issues yet.
Some peeps may burn in Rockwool, some may burn in Coco.. me?
I just burn a joint and keep doing what I've learned works for me..
:tokin:

how long from preflower did you let your last og bloom for?

I think they went 55 days or so.
But I had to pull them early due to rampant PM infestation. wanted to go another 10 days, but it just wasn't in the cards.
Will let these go about 65 days from preflower. but it's all up to what the trich's are telling me.
I want some heavier hitting smoke this time, so I'm going to let some go as long as I can.

Awesome opening to your journal! I'm subed for sure. Would love for you to check out my Og #18 girls sometime

Thanks man,
good to have ya ronnie.

I'm on my way..

thanks for the invite Vick!

looking very very fine indeed and i LOVED the animations in your intro lOL very cool program to get an idea of space and design of ones grow room :cheesygrinsmiley: i can imagine myself spending quite a few hours playing with that! the mrs would NOT be happy loL :p

your ladies look absolutely happy brother- i love that purple hue coming through in the stalks and veins too, esp that close up of your topped plant- very pretty :cheesygrinsmiley:

and when it comes to your nutes- why fix what isnt broken?? *chuckles*

looking forward to the show brother.. gonna just put ma feet up with a nice scotch n dry and watch your ladies sway to the music :cool:

I think they went 55 days or so.
But I had to pull them early due to rampant PM infestation. wanted to go another 10 days, but it just wasn't in the cards.
Will let these go about 65 days from preflower. but it's all up to what the trich's are telling me.
I want some heavier hitting smoke this time, so I'm going to let some go as long as I can.

my master kush which is hindu kush x skunk is flowering fast. my diesel which is chemdawg x skunk x northern lights on the other hand is taking forever..

i think 55 days is prime time for a hindu kush cross. dont know why they call skunk indica heavy..it grows like a sativa and takes long like a sativa..at least every skunk ive seen.

"Some peeps may burn in Rockwool, some may burn in Coco.. me?
I just burn a joint and keep doing what I've learned works for me.."

hahaha i hear that brother!

Keep an eagle eye on em in late bloom. Og loves to herm for survival after week 9-10 on me. Even the mendawg likes to try turning about week 10

Hey Vick - Wouldn't miss it brother. Sketchup rocks, so does your new improved grow space. Can't wait to follow this one. :thumb:

thanks for the invite Vick!

looking very very fine indeed and i LOVED the animations in your intro lOL very cool program to get an idea of space and design of ones grow room :cheesygrinsmiley: i can imagine myself spending quite a few hours playing with that! the mrs would NOT be happy loL :p

your ladies look absolutely happy brother- i love that purple hue coming through in the stalks and veins too, esp that close up of your topped plant- very pretty :cheesygrinsmiley:

and when it comes to your nutes- why fix what isnt broken?? *chuckles*

looking forward to the show brother.. gonna just put ma feet up with a nice scotch n dry and watch your ladies sway to the music :cool:

LMAO!!
Tell me about it dude..
I started clicking away when I first downloaded it.

"Hey honey check this program out, I'm gunna design the new room, wiw!"
"Cool!"
she says

5 hours later she comes in to see what the hell I've been doing for so long, and sees the image of the maxed out room with the cop in it!

"What do you think of the new room honey!?"
The look she gave me could have broken the computer screen if I hadn't stopped it with my face..

Glad to have you in Alk.
make yourself comfortable.
good to have another scotch fan at the party..
:high-five:

"What do you think of the new room honey!?"
The look she gave me could have broken the computer screen if I hadn't stopped it with my face..
:rofl: idk why but I almost passed out from laughter

I've had a similar situation except a high heel instead of a look and a window instead of a computer screen. Lol

Keep an eagle eye on em in late bloom. Og loves to herm for survival after week 9-10 on me. Even the mendawg likes to try turning about week 10

I know exactly what you mean.
a grow back, did the same to me near the end.
Really have to keep the conditions steady, and don't give them any reason to stress out.
Or they'll herm to stay alive. That's why I'm thinking to not throw them in the dark for 36 hours at the end this time.

Back
Top Bottom