Vick's - OG Kush & Ambrosia Grow - Coco-GH-HPS-Wiw!

From the sounds of it, everyone needs to get jiggy with some Azomite!
Soooooo....
If I mail you a money order, will you send me a few P's of that good chit?

Should have a new journal up by next week if everything goes well with transplant..
Room is all set back up.
New Ushio 1000 watt MH bulb.
Built a new bracket for the light mover and rotated the hood to run horizontally now, getting way better light coverage.
Awesome aluminum trays for each row of 10 to handle runoff.
pretty stoked on this settup.:)

Let me know what you think of that Ushio, I just got a 400 super red hps and I'm pretty sure its more intense then the eye hortilux I had before, but that could just be me. Glad you are up and running again!

Let me know what you think of that Ushio, I just got a 400 super red hps and I'm pretty sure its more intense then the eye hortilux I had before, but that could just be me. Glad you are up and running again!

Will do.
You do the same with that super red.
I've always run eye horti HPS's and will be switching over to one a week into flower.

This Ushio is so blue!!
interested to see how it veg's these babies..

you probably already know..but be sure that medium got mag added...

Yep, added dolomite lime to the mix already, and will be administering GH Calmag+ with feeds.
:thumb:

Re: Vick's ♢ OG Kush & Ambrosia grow- Coco-GH-HPS-Wiw!

Subbed...I'll do a complete read on :420: down time "41 pages" Nice to meet you.

:surf:

Subbed...I'll do a complete read on :420: down time "41 pages" Nice to meet you.

Nice to meet you too Reg.
This past grow didn't have the best ending, but I'm not going to wreck it for ya..
New journal starting up next week.
organic SOG!

wiw!

Nice to meet you too Reg.
This past grow didn't have the best ending, but I'm not going to wreck it for ya..
New journal starting up next week.
organic SOG!

wiw!
OK. So just hit New City Grower with a reminder when you start the new journal.

Sorry about your shit bro. There's always another day:)

Back
Top Bottom