Vick's - OG Kush & Ambrosia Grow - Coco-GH-HPS-Wiw!

:rip: Vick's plants.

Man I'm so so so sorry to hear about that. Not just the plants, the hard work to get them grown, and the back-breaking process of tearing down everything. Plus, the stress of it all. Ugh. What a bummer. I'm thinking of you my friend. Hang in there, and live to fight another day...

X

Damn Vick, those looked pretty awesome. I am sorry you had to tear things down. I want to see you get fired up again with another journal.

wait..shut down..i got too excited by the pics to notice that terrible bit of info..this batch looked so good..next will grow fast into this though. i hope you have some more cotton candy og13 i can help with as a donation

Sorry to hear the news Vick, that sucks. Hope you're ok otherwise mate

What a huge bummer..I have had this experience it's not easy, but the next round will make up for it, after you get done crying yourself to sleep for a few years you.ll begin to heal....

:rip: Vick's plants.

Man I'm so so so sorry to hear about that. Not just the plants, the hard work to get them grown, and the back-breaking process of tearing down everything. Plus, the stress of it all. Ugh. What a bummer. I'm thinking of you my friend. Hang in there, and live to fight another day...

X

Thanks guys for all the concern. :)
Haven't really been on that much lately.
Everything went well, just decided to take a bit of a break while the mothers spit out enough to get cloning for the next grow.
I'll be starting a new journal when things are ready to go, then I'll let ya'll know!
Should still be around here from time to time, but like a wise 420 man once said,
"I gotta stay focus.."
and some things in life, just shouldn't be neglected..

:peace:

Sorry to hear about losing all them girls. Aren't you in a medical state? I take it your landlord isn't 420 friendly. I've had to sweat whenever someone comes to read meters, clear electric lines from trees and resurface the pool. I gave up and now that we have medical I had to put alittle faith in a gainfully employed people. I've very careful who sees but some can't be helped. Well least you have acouple to replenish your stock with. Bummer dude, I've been down that road more than once. Well I hope you get up and growing again real soon till then my friend Keepem Green

glad to hear all went well and that you'll be starting a new journal.

your plants and photography are always amazing:)

:Namaste:

Thanks buddy!
:high-five:

Sorry to hear about losing all them girls. Aren't you in a medical state? I take it your landlord isn't 420 friendly. I've had to sweat whenever someone comes to read meters, clear electric lines from trees and resurface the pool. I gave up and now that we have medical I had to put alittle faith in a gainfully employed people. I've very careful who sees but some can't be helped. Well least you have acouple to replenish your stock with. Bummer dude, I've been down that road more than once. Well I hope you get up and growing again real soon till then my friend Keepem Green

Hey Wood!
Thanks for dropping by bro.
I live in Canada, and I don't have my medical card. So I gotta be careful where I grow. With all the rules and regulations that go along with them, I have no desire to obtain one. And am quite happy growing my meds without the man knowing about it.
Even though my Landlord would probably be cool with me growing here, I'd rather keep it on the DL.
It was definitely hard to chop and throw away all those plants that's fore sure. Some of those plants were monsters, with the potential to yield better than any of my crops in the past.
whatever..
The silver lining is, I just took a ton of clones the other day from the diamond OG Kush and Ambrosia mom's.
Already getting excited about the next grow.
It's gunna be my first SOG!

wiw!

dudes..
That's something to get excited about right there..

Which is more than I can say about the news I just got tonight.
Check this out,
Was informed by my landlord that there will be another house appraiser doing an inspection on Thursday morning.
He'll be checking every square foot of the property.
I guess the other inspection wasn't good enough.
Just when I thought things couldn't get any heavier for me right now, this shit piles on.
So the outdoor girls will be going into the shed, but I have nowhere to take the indoor girls, so they're all getting axed, and the whole room is going to have to get torn down AGAIN!
FUCK!

serious bummer

serious bummer

twas indeed buddy.
Luckily it turned out alright.
Should be seeing roots in the next few days with the next batch of clones.

Happy to hear your gettin' veggie wid it again!

Thanks Biddy,
Hey while I've got you here, I was meaning to ask you a question about a few amendments I could throw in my recycled coco for the next grow.
I've decided I'm going to be going organic with this next one.
To make it easier, the nute lineup is going to be Advanced Iguana grow/bloom, organic cal-mag, seaweed, and bio root all from GH's organic line. (With maybe some organic carbo boosters down the flowering highway..)
And was thinking of adding some worm castings and azomite to the medium, but I can't locate azomite anywhere where I live.
I was seriously on the phone for almost 2 hours today calling every nursery, hydro store, and gardening shop within a 50 mile radius. no dice..
You think I'll be alright without it?
As the iguana already has, extracts of fish, guano, earthworm castings, yucca, alfalfa, volcanic ash in it..

I thought you'd be the man to ask about this, as this is your thing.
the Coco brix organic wizard that you are and all..

Thanks Biddy,
Hey while I've got you here, I was meaning to ask you a question about a few amendments I could throw in my recycled coco for the next grow.
I've decided I'm going to be going organic with this next one.
To make it easier, the nute lineup is going to be Advanced Iguana grow/bloom, organic cal-mag, seaweed, and bio root all from GH's organic line. (With maybe some organic carbo boosters down the flowering highway..)
And was thinking of adding some worm castings and azomite to the medium, but I can't locate azomite anywhere where I live.
I was seriously on the phone for almost 2 hours today calling every nursery, hydro store, and gardening shop within a 50 mile radius. no dice..
You think I'll be alright without it?
As the iguana already has, extracts of fish, guano, earthworm castings, yucca, alfalfa, volcanic ash in it..

I thought you'd be the man to ask about this, as this is your thing.
the Coco brix organic wizard that you are and all..

I really don't feel there's any replacement for AZOMITE it contains 70+ trace minerals totally unique, however it is not an essential,I know you can pick up a couple pounds on flea bay and amizoned has it,in my opinion it would be well worth getting some, I think it's 1 of maybe 3 single things I've used that I can say made a night vs day difference and quickly too, you could also try some other rocks like glacial rock dust,volcanic Rd,greensand ,there's a few but the AZOMITE is the most unique mineral vein in the world,it even has a wonderful smell, (sometimes I think I should go buy the half pallet of 40# bags at the hardware store and sell 2lb bags) you only need a tbps per gallon pot size so the 60+lbs I have will last me a very long time, I use it on everything and it all responds really well, my houseplants tripled in 6months, anyway if you can get the black granules that's best but the tan PWD is just as good you just have to add some more 1/2way thru the grow,I even put it in my teas,cloner, I even dissolved some and drank it! I read ppl are doing that for mineral def, and it's helping ,I seemed to feel an energy boost much like when I take my liquid mineral supplement, so I tried it wth! But it won't completely dissolve in water and IM not keen on grit, lol so do you have to have it?no..should you get some? Absolutely yes! :thumb:

I really don't feel there's any replacement for AZOMITE it contains 70+ trace minerals totally unique, however it is not an essential,I know you can pick up a couple pounds on flea bay and amizoned has it,in my opinion it would be well worth getting some, I think it's 1 of maybe 3 single things I've used that I can say made a night vs day difference and quickly too, you could also try some other rocks like glacial rock dust,volcanic Rd,greensand ,there's a few but the AZOMITE is the most unique mineral vein in the world,it even has a wonderful smell, (sometimes I think I should go buy the half pallet of 40# bags at the hardware store and sell 2lb bags) you only need a tbps per gallon pot size so the 60+lbs I have will last me a very long time, I use it on everything and it all responds really well, my houseplants tripled in 6months, anyway if you can get the black granules that's best but the tan PWD is just as good you just have to add some more 1/2way thru the grow,I even put it in my teas,cloner, I even dissolved some and drank it! I read ppl are doing that for mineral def, and it's helping ,I seemed to feel an energy boost much like when I take my liquid mineral supplement, so I tried it wth! But it won't completely dissolve in water and IM not keen on grit, lol so do you have to have it?no..should you get some? Absolutely yes! :thumb:

Okee doke, thanks buddy.
It's settled.
I need some Azomite..

The only thing is getting it over the border into Canada.
Anything mineral or fertilizer based is stopped at the border now, so I'm not sure where I'm going to order it from.
It's like nobody here in Canada has ever heard of the stuff, and when you google it, it's all U.S. based companies.
I contacted "azomite.com" to see of they know of any Canadian retailers, but I haven't heard back from them yet.
Wanna sell me a few LBS? lol

I keep thinking I should go buy a couple hundred lbs and hook a brothers up it's cheap as fu(# ! For me here a few hundred miles from the one and only AZOMITE mine in the world, if you have any problems getting it let me know I have 60#s sitting in my shop it's taken me a year to use 1/2 a bag and I've been the AZOMITE fairy sprinkling that stuff all over my land,and every potted plants in 3 houses 1 tbps per pot gallon ain't much I use a cup or 2 for a 3cu ft bale of Coco, we will get it to you one way or another :thumb: hmmm you should become the Canadian AZOMITE pimp and get all your homies using it aye! And like curso the godmaster sez do azo in tea for uber banging goodyness!! Plants dance and do the tango ,the macarana,and og kush will start pop n lockin' breakdance style! I saw my p-roc doing the robot! And they were all making dirty Sanchez do the freak! So IM pretty sure they like mycoazo tea!:rofl:

I keep thinking I should go buy a couple hundred lbs and hook a brothers up it's cheap as fu(# ! For me here a few hundred miles from the one and only AZOMITE mine in the world, if you have any problems getting it let me know I have 60#s sitting in my shop it's taken me a year to use 1/2 a bag and I've been the AZOMITE fairy sprinkling that stuff all over my land,and every potted plants in 3 houses 1 tbps per pot gallon ain't much I use a cup or 2 for a 3cu ft bale of Coco, we will get it to you one way or another :thumb: hmmm you should become the Canadian AZOMITE pimp and get all your homies using it aye! And like curso the godmaster sez do azo in tea for uber banging goodyness!! Plants dance and do the tango ,the macarana,and og kush will start pop n lockin' breakdance style! I saw my p-roc doing the robot! And they were all making dirty Sanchez do the freak! So IM pretty sure they like mycoazo tea!:rofl:

I gave up on my search for it bro!
To say that I had problems getting it is a complete understatement.
After literally 200 phone calls/emails, nobody would even consider ordering it for me!
Not even the hydro shops were interested in it, or had even heard of it.
I'm thinking I would have had a better chance locating raw plutonium locally than Azomite.
And yes! I would be honored to be the Canadian Azomite pimp!!
The amount of times I had to explain what it was to people over the phone, has made me sound like a pretty damn good salesman for the stuff, And I haven't even used it yet! lol.
Had roots starting to pop, so I couldn't waste any more time on the search.
I ended up picking up some things locally to amend my medium with, and mixed everything up in the bathtub yesterday.
1.5 gallon containers have been cleaned, lined with lava rock, and filled awaiting transplant.

60 gallons of triple washed Coco and perlite got:
-Dolomite lime
-Rare Earth From General *ydropnics.
-SubCulture M from General *ydropinics to handle the Mycorrhizal part.
-Welcome Harvest "flower power" 4-10-4
which contains a hearty mix of: fish meal, bone meal, green sand, canola seed meal, langbeinite, kelp meal, and rock phosphates.

The nute lineup is all General Organics:
-Bio Thrive Grow (vegan)
-Bio Thrive Bloom (vegan)
-Bio Bud- (bloom stimulator)
-Bio Root- (root growth supplement, containing: vitamins, enzymes, organic and humic acids)
-Bio Weed- (blend of cold processed seaweeds)
and molasses..

and Flora Blend- A vegan Plant booster that I'm going to feed as a tea when I'm not brewing my own..
(derived from Alfalfa meal, brewers yeast, cottonseed meal, potassium sulphate, rock phosphate, sea kelp, and soybean meal.) 0.5-1-1
here's the blurb on it:
"FloraBlend is fermented from a proprietary blend
of plant materials, seaweed, rock powders and
micronized leonardite. It is a byproduct of
beneficial microbes feasting on highly aerated
food sources creating plant beneficial organic
compounds including soluble minerals, enzymes,
organic acids and metabolites."

So I think I pretty much got everything covered now, besides the Azomite of course.:;):

Should have a new journal up by next week if everything goes well with transplant..
Room is all set back up.
New Ushio 1000 watt MH bulb.
Built a new bracket for the light mover and rotated the hood to run horizontally now, getting way better light coverage.
Awesome aluminum trays for each row of 10 to handle runoff.
pretty stoked on this settup.:)

Back
Top Bottom