Vick's - OG Kush & Ambrosia Grow - Coco-GH-HPS-Wiw!

Thanks Buckshot!

Oh Man, Indigo Rose! I wish I had some of those in my garden too.
We got, Black Krim's Cherokee Purple, Beefsteaks, and Honey cherries.
Don't know if you've ever experienced a thing called "flower abortion" before?
Pretty sure t was from too much nitrogen and not enough calcium..
The flowers go brown and shrivel up. We lost a few flowers before I figured out what the hell was going on.
Now I feed them Cal mag, every other week, and things are looking good again.
Tomato nubs are popping off everywhere!

Good info... I have not whacked them with cal/mag! Thanks Vick!

looking great as usual brother! Did you know the cotton candies were 14 weekers? they probably are late bloomers, I stay away from strains that take that long to finish,I just dont have the patients personally but I wouldnt be suprised if they start pushing out giant colas down the road.If your looking for a strain that smells like cotton candy and is a quick finisher give CH9 Jack a try, its a 7 week finisher,a great yieder and it wreaks of cotton candy in flower and the fan leaves naturally turns all kinds of cool shades of red and purple 3-4 weeks into flower, imho its a conneseur(sp) strain and a comercial strain all wrapped into one.I wont be letting mine go anytime soon:)

looking great as usual brother! Did you know the cotton candies were 14 weekers? they probably are late bloomers, I stay away from strains that take that long to finish,I just dont have the patients personally but I wouldnt be suprised if they start pushing out giant colas down the road.If your looking for a strain that smells like cotton candy and is a quick finisher give CH9 Jack a try, its a 7 week finisher,a great yieder and it wreaks of cotton candy in flower and the fan leaves naturally turns all kinds of cool shades of red and purple 3-4 weeks into flower, imho its a conneseur(sp) strain and a comercial strain all wrapped into one.I wont be letting mine go anytime soon:)

Thanks buddy!
I had no idea they were 14 weekers when buddy gave me the cut.
He told me about 3 weeks ago. And as soon as I got it, I cloned the hell out of the original cut, made a mother, put 3 outside, and set up 4 inside in the 20 gallon pots. If I had known they were 14 weekers I don't think I wouldn't have gone to such lengths to bring it into the rotation. But now that's it in? I'm probably going to let them go til finish. The 3 OG's will finish way earlier than the Cotton Candies, so once they're out the CC's will really be able to spread out and get some serious light throughout their finishing.
It's funny, when I found out I was only a week and a half into flower, I was so let down with their progression in flower, I almost went in there and hacked them all down, and was ready clone the hell out of my Ambrosia mother and do a SOG run.
But I'm intrigued now as to how much these CC's could potentially yield if I just waited it out. It's apparently the original B.C. strain of Cotton Candy too, 100% sativa, heavy yielder. And really hard to get a cut of, so I feel privileged. They're supposed to do some funky things too like spit pink hairs near the end, with some crazy colors like you're talking about with the CH9 Jack.
Not only do the buds smell like cotton Candy already. But when you take a leaf smush it in your fingers and smell?
Pure sweet cotton Candy.

I love the CH9-Jack that you rock bro.
Seems like a beautiful sweet and sexy connoisseur strain.
Would be awesome to grow it with this Ambrosia.
And will definitely keep her in mind if I can't handle this 14 week wait!
:high-five:

wish we were closer bro, I give you a cut, im not sure if I got lucky with this pheno or not, theres no mention of cotton candy smell in the description:)

Damn I know, wish we were closer.
I'd give you a cut of this Ambrosia as tradsies.
Think you'd really like it.
But I want to try and start getting some fem seeds.
Might try to at the end of this grow with one of the CC's and eventually the Ambrosia.
If you did the same to one of your plants, we could do mail tradsies, and still have heaps left over for both our next year's outdo!
Ever thought about it? (rather than dropping so much to buy beans once you've found the cut you love).
What cha think?

I think you got lucky with that pheno homie.:;):

you mean leaving some lower growth on the plant and letting it go until it grows nanners and self polinates? I ve never tried it, the only problem for me with that is it would screw up the rotation but im trying to get Curso to bring me some GDP pollen, if he does I ll be trying it on the Jack and probably the blue og, if it works out you'll be getting a care package from me brother:)

you mean leaving some lower growth on the plant and letting it go until it grows nanners and self polinates? I ve never tried it, the only problem for me with that is it would screw up the rotation but im trying to get Curso to bring me some GDP pollen, if he does I ll be trying it on the Jack and probably the blue og, if it works out you'll be getting a care package from me brother:)

Yep,

Wouldn't want to go the colidial silver way.
That would be sick if you and Curso hooked that up.;)
I'd be over the moon to grow some GDPxOG

wiw!

dudes..
That's something to get excited about right there..

Which is more than I can say about the news I just got tonight.
Check this out,
Was informed by my landlord that there will be another house appraiser doing an inspection on Thursday morning.
He'll be checking every square foot of the property.
I guess the other inspection wasn't good enough.
Just when I thought things couldn't get any heavier for me right now, this shit piles on.
So the outdoor girls will be going into the shed, but I have nowhere to take the indoor girls, so they're all getting axed, and the whole room is going to have to get torn down AGAIN!
FUCK!

dudes..
That's something to get excited about right there..

Which is more than I can say about the news I just got tonight.
Check this out,
Was informed by my landlord that there will be another house appraiser doing an inspection on Thursday morning.
He'll be checking every square foot of the property.
I guess the other inspection wasn't good enough.
Just when I thought things couldn't get any heavier for me right now, this shit piles on.
So the outdoor girls will be going into the shed, but I have nowhere to take the indoor girls, so they're all getting axed, and the whole room is going to have to get torn down AGAIN!
FUCK!

We just had to do this at my buddies...Rent a uhaul bro and put your indoor ladies inside it.

Hey Vic,,What do you think of the Cherokee Purple? I wasn't real impressed with. Taste was ok but was kind of 'mushy' with no texture. You can get some great 'patio' strains in seed forum. A lot of plants that don't require even the need for tying or a 'cage'.
Looks great Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom