Volks'n

the leafs of the grow are stronger then the first, the b-52 and rhino surely helped and made the plants stronger. bud x factor. shit cost but you get what you pay for. no hands and almost time to bust out the microscope. inflation week as ive turned the lights back to 10.

almost that time again as the girls are getting cloudy. ill start this weekend and go on to next week, start'n wit the purple kush. ill take about 8 a day. i should have taken all out by the following weekend. I noticed i didnt have a veg nuts base during the time i was vegging, I just wanted to test it that way on my first two runs, wink wink. with that in mind the kush short and stingy, master is the best by size, of the kushes. The purple urkle is all bud, like an homemade freezy pop. She has truly been the most exciting and fun to watch transform. I love how the buds turn purple and brown and the whole plant puffs up like some kind of cake or cloud. she has the make-up to grow bud on every inch of her stem. GDP growing two was it seems. lollipop like with the biggest cola in the garden, also she grows supper crystally with 2/3 showing growth with medium growth in the middle, these plants do not look alike. the first one looks like it should with long white hairs the other one is pretty green crystals plant from snow whites garden. afgoo, she is a beezy. she has like 5 or 6 bud sites on her little ass, and there not dense. the kush plants are balls but small. thats whats up.

thx wheel i messed up with the nuts. I think you tried to warn me with a question. I love the quality of this run regardless of the yeild. my last run was sativa strain and the buds were not as dense. I cut an afgoo and gdp they locked up, 2 per run so far, so i have 7 week buds im drying a few grams each probably ill weigh tomorrow. beats planning on paying, driving to get some more. Cheers to ur harvest. I am glad you got a taste of the potential this run, even after 3 days of not feeding some of ur girls survived. we know that was unusual. I cant wait for my next run and pump it up, as i will focus on my vegged plants size, cuts and growth style. they say third times a charm, Now that im an Expert lets c if i can become a professional...

leaks? no, only the flooding tray at the bottom of the wheel can leak, thus leaking directly on the floor, until ur comfty, keep ur res container under the two holes when water is running just in case as i have wasted water on the floor getting use to the pump and system. the cubes will leak alittle all depending on how much u adjust ur res valve flow of water. as it rotates the excess water from the cubes will be caught by the wheels design, by the time it rotates to the top no more leaks and no excess water dripping on plants. one note is u can never over water rockwool. so in this case more is less. this is not in regards to the time you water, but rather the depth your cubes flow over the water. never ever, ever forget to water. As this is a death wish, they eat before you eat. water 45mins to an hour the days you lose time so what but never under time it, but ur training them (the cubes and plants) so be exact the first two weeks. on days u dont remember and its bothering u water rather then not, but u can put ur hand in there and check to c if the cubes r wet for the day. Its a great idea to do that every time you feed, check the cubes on both ends on both sides for a total of 4, if all 4 are wet ur the man for the day. Tape may and will be needed depending on ur skills, it will be used for the plant and cubes whole as to keep it secure on some plants when flowering. Plastic tape is the word as duct tape absorbs moisture.

Thanks for your reply.

Mine leaks on the inside of the ferris wheel.. especially after feeding.

i figure it's not a big issue when vegging, but will cause problems when flowering.

I had to use a 185 gph pump because the 400 gph that came with it shot the water up way too high... all the way to the light.

Even the 185 gph shoots water very high.. but not as much as the 400 gph.

The 185 GPH also pumps in more water to the bottom tray than is let out.

the water leaks from the top and side of the rockwool onto the inside of the ferris wheel. sometimes.. when the plant reaches the top of the circle.. i can witness a drop or two fall to the bottom.

ONE MORE QUESTION: Do you strip the rockwool of all the plastic/paper that surrounds it? or do you leave them on?

thanks.

leaks? no, only the flooding tray at the bottom of the wheel can leak, thus leaking directly on the floor, until ur comfty, keep ur res container under the two holes when water is running just in case as i have wasted water on the floor getting use to the pump and system. the cubes will leak alittle all depending on how much u adjust ur res valve flow of water. as it rotates the excess water from the cubes will be caught by the wheels design, by the time it rotates to the top no more leaks and no excess water dripping on plants. one note is u can never over water rockwool. so in this case more is less. this is not in regards to the time you water, but rather the depth your cubes flow over the water. never ever, ever forget to water. As this is a death wish, they eat before you eat. water 45mins to an hour the days you lose time so what but never under time it, but ur training them (the cubes and plants) so be exact the first two weeks. on days u dont remember and its bothering u water rather then not, but u can put ur hand in there and check to c if the cubes r wet for the day. Its a great idea to do that every time you feed, check the cubes on both ends on both sides for a total of 4, if all 4 are wet ur the man for the day. Tape may and will be needed depending on ur skills, it will be used for the plant and cubes whole as to keep it secure on some plants when flowering. Plastic tape is the word as duct tape absorbs moisture.

yeah thats normal, a leak or two and ur rite it will only happen during feeding. during flowering things will be find if u give them B vitamins to fight powdery mildy. im a fan of conditioning the rockwool cubes, before transplant and put into volks, the longer the better as it stablizes the ph and makes the rockwool alittle more sturdy threw out the grow. leave the plastic it helps fight mold, fungi and other attacking agents. good luck, other then ur pump being unusually powerful ur looking smooth. feel free to ask anything, anytime as I know the type of people that purchase one have made a nice investment, and they play chess not checkers meaning paying attention to detail is important to them. all the volkers either had one or one in route before you heard a word from them. WELCOME.

well i pulled 4 plants like 10 days early the gdp im smokin that shes worthy of premature smoke. one i made a mistake an cliped the main bud, 2 came unrooted and one i wanted to try, cloudy trichs. a week to go waiting for the purple to take over the volks. just bud candy as a flush, yeah a grandmaster tip i got from a grandmaster, what up B. During feeding, room smells like organic candy? different surely. the afgoo which is my least happy strain came in at 4grams 10 days premature maybe 12. I think the kush will average around that. but that gdp, purple urkle, thats the bizness. premature gdp 8 to 10 grams. mind u i was vegging with no veg nuts. i was wondering why the werent growing vertical for 2 weeks. still doin g my thing.

Thanks Charlesfats.

today i got Stem Rot. It caused some blants to bend over at the base.

switched watering schedule from twice a day to once.

i think i'm going to also put some waterproof tape at the base of each plant so that it is completely covered and hardly any water can leak thru. hopefully this works.

gangster, sorry to hear about ur set back, hope not to many plants got damaged. how many? is the wheel full. how long have you had them in the wheel. and what are the traits of ur strain. Listen bro, the wheel is designed to be simple I can walk u through but failure is not an option. room temp? humidity? ph of nuts? are you using a tent? Ive learned a few things this run and am excited about my next run. Im not playing games no more, i know what to do. strain is important but not ur 1st run. keep it simple. feed once a day TWO HRS AFTER LIGHTS COME ON. but since u have over watered dont water until the later part of your day. use ur clips to hold plants in tight, they will fall out ocassionally, no biggy, but will jam machine until u put plant back. Relax let the machine be a machine keep it simple, yes theres alot a little plants in there that you can take care of with just feeding once a day and a fan breeze rubbing against ur girls they like that. look at it like ur a pimp and you have to keep all these girls in line thru out ur city. the only difference is there all on the treadmill. the lights gives them all the sam attention and so do you when you feed them. theres nothing to complain about but like all women theyll find something but the majority will be loyal. just be consistent.

okay finally my purple kush turning some purple, the bud leaves. I guess it takes 9 weeks to get the purple in the buds, Ill start harvesting this week sometime. next run i will place tape earlier around the stem and cubes, in hopes it will better stablize the extra weight throughout grow.gdp bad ass, purple urkle bad ass purple kush bad ass when it turns purple but i dont c it being more then 5 or 6g. O.g. kush looks likes the same as pk but the master is has a holloweenhead. afgoo is afgoo pretty green crystals.

okay the two strains that were growing different that i thought was both gdp, one of them is not gdp. How do Iknow? well as i began the harvest and placed them in a dark place, I can clearly c ones darker. Yet it never showed purple. well only way to tell is to smoke, but if they are different one i will not ever probably know what it is. This run i did a great job, double up. gestimating. the kush strain is rocks in the volks i could easily c 10 to 12 grams on a 3rd run but ill stick to my guess of 6 for the kush this run. even the swag nugs are little rocks more crystals then the other mj strains. i love touching the rockness. the kush feels ready to come out smoked. solid. those top bubs choice buds as they are nice and i dont c loosing weight like the other mj strains. I took out 6 to ten and next will be the purple urkel 6 to 8 giving the pk time to turn colors

okay maybe she does like kush, but purple kush with the kushie kush. During the grow i was in love with the changing colors, but with further inspection. the pk is the most solid and dense bud, harder and more crystals then the rest of the kush. that might explain why the bottle is purple. kush grows like little bubbles as it takes form, were the marijuana weed is more girt and mass, were the kush genetics are like a painter drew it very formal even the little buds are quality. I feel this is going to be the strain my nuts is catered to the most. When I look at the pk, I get more serious and fascinated with the bud. Even tho I didnt lollipop or grow like i wanted to during veg or early flowering. I c the quality is what I was looking for, but my growing skills have to match the gentics c the pk grows balls, my plants are not nowhere near the light and the urkle is silly bud, hole plant one bud. who knows i might have a...... for ya.

Damn, Damn Damn. I thought i would have a surprise for all, but life goes on, anyways 11.6 oz avg 5grams, except the pk she was avg 6grams. I only ended with 65 girls buy the end of run. I had a tight as video, tell'em sonic, lol. maybe ill figure it out my next run, as it will be my 3rd journal. Its gonna be called fats bad ass run, cause im feeling this run. take a week or so off and take it to the next. sonic knows theres alittle room for improvement. things in jelly jars at this point. Fine clipping daily and opening jars. compressing my hash for about 3 days. thats whats up. Thx sonic, and please feel free to give any insight from what you say, im actually looking forward to it. I plan on running the pk sog like, it didnt grow more then an inch after I put into flower.

420_PLANT_OF_THE_MONTH_.jpg

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom