DSCN24322.JPG

DSCN24343.JPG

Bendy Roundy :ciao:

DSCN24392.JPG

And Loopty :ciao:

DSCN24452.JPG

DSCN24402.JPG
Looking most exellent

I've not pinched 1 of my stems properly when supper cropping and when I bent it over it snapped the branch abit it hasnt copletly snapped. Do you think it will survive?

I've not pinched 1 of my stems properly when supper cropping and when I bent it over it snapped the branch abit it hasnt copletly snapped. Do you think it will survive?

It could well survive, if you take some pics to show us.

If you supercrop, try not to pinch, use much less force than you think you need.

Just hold the stem gently but firmly where you want it to bend and pull the top over until it does.

The plant knows better than us where it wants to break.

It could well survive, if you take some pics to show us.

If you supercrop, try not to pinch, use much less force than you think you need.

Just hold the stem gently but firmly where you want it to bend and pull the top over until it does.

The plant knows better than us where it wants to break.

You don't pinch when you supercrop rico? I pinch as hard as I need to then break.........

Thanks for reposting all those old photos, Jaga :xmas:

It's like going back in time.

It seems like only yesterday....
Pleasure is all mine for me it,s a very nice learning curve By the by I took off 2 of Bertha,s leaves I think you is right just aint sure I am the guy who will who will more than likely make a bad mistakes:grinjoint:

A mate off mine knew some peep,s that done a gorilla grow but instead of doing it on the ground they put them up in a load of tree,s he alway,s went on about different ways of training the plant,s so when I seen what you do it remind,s me off him. A bit sad cause he moved down the coast in Devon, so now we are all on our own:straightface:well not quite but he was my best friend still is I got a rx from him last night
An it so tallied up cause he just made a friend an this is the Go,s honest truth his friend is a hedge hog,,,,,,wait for it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,called ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Mr hedge hog smoker,s are the nicest people thats another reason why the government dont like nice people with mind,s of there own:grinjoint:

A mate off mine knew some peep,s that done a gorilla grow but instead of doing it on the ground they put them up in a load of tree,s he alway,s went on about different ways of training the plant,s so when I seen what you do it remind,s me off him. A bit sad cause he moved down the coast in Devon, so now we are all on our own:straightface:well not quite but he was my best friend still is I got a rx from him last night
An it so tallied up cause he just made a friend an this is the Go,s honest truth his friend is a hedge hog,,,,,,wait for it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,called ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Mr hedge hog smoker,s are the nicest people thats another reason why the government dont like nice people with mind,s of there own:grinjoint:

Whats a hedge hog.......like a ground hog?....or a person?

And they are really fast on video games. And they like gold rings for some reason.

Good day sir Rico.

Gold rings give you energy or something.

Good day, ser Spimp :)

Thank you kindly for not spamming the wardrobe on your mission today :xmas:

I see the Grapefruit is performing splendidly :thumb:

Haha, gorilla grow, nice one!

Gold ring give you energy or something.

Good day, ser Spimp :)

Thank you kindly for not spamming the wardrobe on your mission today :xmas:

I see the Grapefruit is performing splendidly :thumb:

To be honest, I havnt even checked today on the votes. And as for Spaming, I try to push until i get pushed back. Then I dont push anymore. I respect the Wardobe and its teachings.

Yoda Haiku:

Very Nice Grow It Is,
Learning and Applying we are
Nice Buns Princess Has.

:)

Back
Top Bottom