What's In Jim's Grow Room?

One day I may grow her...one day.

I was thinking about you this morning. All this tall stuff in my tent and I feel like I've lost control and then think of your grow space. I guess it's ok. We somehow manage to get a crop in.

:high-five: :passitleft:

I think I may have been beaten this time in the battle for space.........

:passitleft:

Blue Dream clone - Flip + 49

I wanted to check trichomes on BD clone in the rear. She's within a week of harvest. She's certainly fragrant and trichs are mostly clear. I saw one or two heads with amber tint. Yep...she's getting done in fine fashion. Bottom is starting to turn a little yellow. Pistils turning with a few new. If memory serves me correctly she should come down around day 54. We'll see how it goes. Buds sure are purdy.

DSC_0021121.JPG

DSC_0023114.JPG

DSC_0028109.JPG

DSC_0029103.JPG

DSC_003192.JPG

Have a great day folks. :circle-of-love:

Thank you Magical One. :hug: I was getting ready to ask you how quickly she finishes. :battingeyelashes: 54 days is pretty fast. Time to pull the schedule out and adjust the nutrients accordingly.

Gosh..... She is pretty. :dreamy: Mine just started to give off a scent.

I don't think I've expressed enough how thrilling it is to have one of your seeds doing so wonderfully in my garden. Thank you. :kisstwo:

Thank you Magical One. :hug: I was getting ready to ask you how quickly she finishes. :battingeyelashes: 54 days is pretty fast. Time to pull the schedule out and adjust the nutrients accordingly.

Gosh..... She is pretty. :dreamy: Mine just started to give off a scent.

I don't think I've expressed enough how thrilling it is to have one of your seeds doing so wonderfully in my garden. Thank you. :kisstwo:

So you trust my memory? Please don't.

I looked at HSO's site and it says 70-77 days. I have been known for harvesting early.

The BD S1 had a pine fragrance this morning and I had a close look at her top. Crap I almost fell into the tent. Anyway, she's not close. Pistils haven't faded at all...all new and white. Now that could be that no direct light hits the top or it's just way behind or just right on time.

DSC_008759.JPG

Blue Dreams and Pakistan Valley - Flip + 51

My wake n bake was Blue Dream and Sugar Mango. :bongrip: and I cleaned my pipe. It's so much better that way. The Sugar Mango has some age on it and can be harsh smoked by itself. One must be cautious in the amount taken into the lungs. :cough:

Fragrances were sweet and I noted pine on the BD S1. It's quite nice and reminds me a bit of that Panama green pheno I grew a while back. Pakistan Valley is still mellon berry but not as strong as last week. BD clone is more ripe berry almost locker room but not quite. It's all good.

Yesterday I made certain the the neglected tent was not neglected. Everything got bubbled water and toppings. PV clones were cut severely and everyone got topped and cleaned up a bit. I did not take before pictures but the PVs were like trees and I really don't want more trees growing around here.

Harvest times. The flowers of clones will ripen quicker than a seed grown plant. It seems (and I'm sure I've read this on the internet) that the clones have an edge in hormonal development. That's all I know or have experienced about that.

I've decided to take more pictures while the flowers are in bloom. The flowers seem to be what people remember most. My mom loved yellow roses. But I'll show you the little vegging girls first.

The Neglected Tent. It contains the plant labeled as Jack Herer, Blue Dream clones and Pakistan Valley clones.

IMG_512410.JPG

IMG_51258.JPG

IMG_512610.JPG

IMG_512710.JPG

IMG_51286.JPG

IMG_51299.JPG

IMG_51308.JPG

IMG_51314.JPG

IMG_51329.JPG

The Bloom Tent

IMG_51188.JPG

IMG_51218.JPG

DSC_007251.JPG

DSC_007343.JPG

DSC_007550.JPG

DSC_007742.JPG

DSC_007841.JPG

DSC_008052.JPG

DSC_008155.JPG

DSC_008551.JPG

DSC_008759.JPG

DSC_008854.JPG

DSC_009157.JPG

DSC_009360.JPG

hiiii MagicJim,

The reason why your journal appeals to me so much is because you gave me the idea of wanting to grow a BD and cross it with OGKush. That is the cross of the CBDream, but I want to cross those breeds myself and see how the end product turns out. It will take a while, but it's on my list to try for meds. So I watch closely, because I can remember when that JH was just a little girl, all freakish. Now she's a mutant I will remember. That last pic really caught my eye...it's peaceful here.
:Namaste:

I remember you just leaving the red leds on once, did you do it for long? and what come of it? Thinking of doing same but as an add to my panels..

I remember you just leaving the red leds on once, did you do it for long? and what come of it? Thinking of doing same but as an add to my panels..

Hi Grizz....since flip I've had the lamp on only with the Bloom switch on. There were two days a couple weeks ago that I thought our hot weather had broken that I ran Bloom and Grow switches on. Big mistake. Both days outdoor temps went up in the afternoon and sent my tent temps into the 80s F before I trimmed it back to just the Bloom spectrum. The plants weren't able to acclimate themselves to the added light/temps.

It got the two small hempies upper leaves and the big Blue Dream already had some crispies when it grew into the light. It's not the end of the world and the big BD clone and the Pakistan Valley never missed a beat. The girls in big pots are drinking quite a bit of water right now so they're acting alright.

Of course at about the same time I gave the little hempies a little taste of some nutes with additional P and K. Chalk it up to just bad timing and lack of experience with the hempy pots and lack of respect for the Osmocote + nutrients already feeding them.

Rainy Sunday here. I decided to give the girls in the neglected tent some nutrients. The only plant in there to ever get anything at all was a BD clone that I decided to plant in a pot of soil that sat outside much of the Spring with some 30 year old seeds in there. Nothing sprouted but I keep trying a few seeds year after year. Anyway, being outside the soil was spent but I put a clone in there anyway. I scratched in some organic nutrients and of course the plant turned around nicely. Anyway I gave them all a good feeding.

The BD for S1 seed in the large pot has me tickled to death with her scent. It's so pine or spruce or something evergreen and I don't know if it's just a stage but it certainly is an enticing aroma. BD clone is very close to locker room old socks with a sweet note. She's going to be perfect on a nice cure. Pakistan Valley is still mild berry melon. I have this feeling she's going to be a winner.

So I'll show you shots of the Neglected Tent first.

DSC_0117a.jpg

DSC_011749.JPG

The one labeled Jack Herer. Day 95. She's gonna get flipped just as soon as a spot opens.

DSC_011947.JPG

DSC_012154.JPG

I notice pre-flowers on the variegated clones this morning. A little hard for the camera to capture.

DSC_012343.JPG

DSC_012744.JPG

DSC_012545.JPG

Blue Dreams and Pakistan Valley - Flip + 53

PV is everyone's favorite.

DSC_009749.JPG

DSC_009552.JPG

DSC_009360.JPG

DSC_010246.JPG

DSC_009948.JPG

DSC_009854.JPG

DSC_010548.JPG

DSC_011042.JPG

DSC_011242.JPG

DSC_011550.JPG

DSC_011646.JPG

The buds on that PV are just beautiful.

Cheers.

Super impressive, frost monsters. ..

:thanks: I was in there early this morning watering as I'm going to have to call a maintenance company this morning to check out my heating unit. Gosh...I had to replace my water heater a couple weeks ago and now the heater isn't giving me any warm air. Oh well. Home ownership is a chore in itself.

I also got some food poisoning a couple days ago and my human system not working well.

But the buds looked nice this morning. They still have some time left as trichomes are just starting to cloud up. With my luck they'll all ripen at the same time and I'll have another problem. That's a nice problem to have. At least tent temperatures are low and humidity is manageable.

So I'll just load another bowl and carry on. I don't have time for any poor poor me stuff. I'm counting blessing today.

Have a great day folks. :love: :bongrip:

You have time for a loving hug though. I'm sure of it.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

There... didn't that help? :kisstwo:

Back
Top Bottom