White Russians in DWC 2014 - My First DWC

@greenthumbj @medfarmer Thanks mates ! I was just wondering some say give 24-36 hours of dark before flowering

Nature doesn't do that. If you want to mimic nature then gradually reduce your lights by an hour a night until you have 12/12.

If you think of it logically, the light reduces every day until it reaches a tipping point for the plant. Now, at that tipping point, the day before had enough light but the next day doesn't. So, we go from 18-24 down to 12 just like that. The day before had enough light but the next day doesn't.

That's my take on it anyway.

Nature doesn't do that. If you want to mimic nature then gradually reduce your lights by an hour a night until you have 12/12.

If you think of it logically, the light reduces every day until it reaches a tipping point for the plant. Now, at that tipping point, the day before had enough light but the next day doesn't. So, we go from 18-24 down to 12 just like that. The day before had enough light but the next day doesn't.

That's my take on it anyway.

I mentioned that in another thread. Day/Night doesn't take the day off and Mother Nature knows best.

Thanks for your concern paddy but I've not blown away lol. I am away for a few days mate. I've seen your naughty pictures which are not nice. I will get back online probably Thursday night with some updates. I'm expecting to look into the tent and go WOW. They always seem to grow the most when you don't see them for a few days. I am missing my girls though.

I hope all is good where you are. You are doing a good job with your girls mate.

all good lad , nice to hear from you , i am keeping on top of the naners , fans off at night and she gets taken out when lights go on to green house , ive flused her twice and give her full dose of molasses 10 ml to 5 gallon after 15 gallons of ph water . shes on her own now lol

ps they always grow when you dont look lol

I've been away for 3 days and came back to this.
Day 75 from seed.
Day 24 flowering.

20140814_210847.jpg
20140814_210858.jpg
20140814_210921.jpg
20140814_210911.jpg

I'm happy.

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! looking great!

Back
Top Bottom