Woodsman Outdoors

Grow Hemp in Oregon? You are a genius lol.

I don't think that it is an original idea, when I lived out there it was mentioned quite often in certain circles.

Reminds me of a Zappa Tune

" Goin to Montana Soon... Gonna Raise me a Crop of Dental Floss..."

:blunt:

Zappa is one of the greats!

What was the name of that crazy radio show on late at night that had all the ......something like 'demented ............' OH ya! Dr. Demento! Used to play Zappa all the time. Used to have it on sometimes during my overnight fishing trips out in the Sacramento River Delta.

Hey Woodsman! I like G-Dog's thinking, you should taze your plants and see what happens. Have the wife film it for us and post it here. It would be awesome seeing those worms flopping around like they're having an epileptic fit.

When I live in rural Louisiana this one fellow told me there was some kind of worm that was a pest to some tree there. He had this giant flute thing above his desk. He said if he went under those threes with that flute and blew it all the worms would drop from the tree like rain.

This is a guy that got bit by copperheads a couple of times.

Hey Woodsman! I like G-Dog's thinking, you should taze your plants and see what happens. Have the wife film it for us and post it here. It would be awesome seeing those worms flopping around like they're having an epileptic fit.

The instructions forgot to mention that your tongue should not be touching the plant at the time of electrocution. :Rasta:

When I live in rural Louisiana this one fellow told me there was some kind of worm that was a pest to some tree there. He had this giant flute thing above his desk. He said if he went under those threes with that flute and blew it all the worms would drop from the tree like rain.

This is a guy that got bit by copperheads a couple of times.

How large were these worms? 3 - 4 feet?

Picture Update

Group

Group57.JPG

Bubba Kush and my NL#5

Bubba_Kush_and_NL_5.JPG

Bagweed #2 Colas

Bagweed_2_Colas.JPG

Next two pics are buds from Bagweed #2

Bagweed_2_4_.JPG

Bagweed_2_2_.JPG

Bagweed #1B

Bagweed_1B4.JPG

Colas from Bagweed #1B

Bagweed_1B_Colas.JPG

Bagweed #1A

Bagweed_1A5.JPG

Not seeing any of the borer attack sites lately, though it's getting harder to see them as the buds are becoming more dense. Could it be that between the Neem Oil, Azamax and the Thuricide Bacillus Thuringiensis the worms have had enough? I don't think so for a minute! Just can't see them as easy now. Tonight I'll drench them again with my TBT (Rained last night). I know it says that I could use the stuff right up to harvest, but That may be for fruit, not MJ buds. Tonight may be the last time I spray them. We'll see.

As always your comments and suggestions are welcomed!

:reading420magazine:

buku thats the stuff i think your gonna like it can wait to see going wood im the worst speller that isnt the herb i have been like that since i was a kid lol i see what your saying i see the white hairs under the top bud hope it fills out all pink i seen a nice pink it looked unreal a pink bud

buku thats the stuff i think your gonna like it can wait to see going wood im the worst speller that isnt the herb i have been like that since i was a kid lol i see what your saying i see the white hairs under the top bud hope it fills out all pink i seen a nice pink it looked unreal a pink bud

Buddy, I don't care if you write sideways! If there is something i don't understand, I'll just ask ya! Don't even worry about it my friend.

I've noticed that the pink pistils are getting darker at their tips and are curling up as they mature. Ya the lower buddage is with less or no pink, the amount of direct sun is a key factor I guess. The smell is kind of musky or like rotten fruit, not strong but definitely different. Bagweed #1B on the other hand smells like heaven on earth! It has a very very strong, sweet and extremely fruity smell. Hope it will be a a real head kicker smoke. Even has a hint of skunk to it, in fact that's what it first seemed like to me, lately it's 'sweetened up'. Bagweed #1A doesn't have any remarkable smell to it yet.

hum i got sumthing like blueberry skunk an its in pink jar lol it looks a lil like ncal cyclist post for nug of the month this think smell like u ate skunk an blueberry pie crazy peace bud i post when i can the cam i got doesnt do it justice pinky would have been a contender for plant of the month even tho i havent check that tread

hum i got sumthing like blueberry skunk an its in pink jar lol it looks a lil like ncal cyclist post for nug of the month this think smell like u ate skunk an blueberry pie crazy peace bud i post when i can the cam i got doesnt do it justice pinky would have been a contender for plant of the month even tho i havent check that tread

See I could really dig something like 'Blueberry Skunk' that would make my day, I've never tasted any of the blueberry, but I sure do like fresh ones and pie.

Got some updated shots of the girls in my J.

I think I may be ready to clone a couple.

Let me know what you think.

G

:wood: Knock Knock....hummm wonder where they are...it is very dark...wonder if Woods is out on the porch...sure am glad he fixed that hole...err I hope he did anyway...:ganjamon: Nobody...hummm, where are you?

I have an idea....:idea:, Let me light this...:Rasta:...:blunt: :reading420magazine: Oh hey there you are....take this thing brother...:passitleft:.

Hope those beautiful girls you have growing out there get nice weather til they decide they are done!!!

:peace: brother from my little garden to your forest on the patio.

Here ya go pass it around while I read some

:passitleft: :passitleft:

Got some updated shots of the girls in my J.

I think I may be ready to clone a couple.

Let me know what you think.

G

I'll have to check you out!

I want to say give me a min and let me look back at afew pic's and see whats going on. But wanted to say high Woods.

Howdy Wood, take your time, skip as much as you like, take a load off your feet. It's all good here. Hope you catch the pic from (hmmm...) last week. Pink buddage. on one of my bagweeds.

:wood: Knock Knock....hummm wonder where they are...it is very dark...wonder if Woods is out on the porch...sure am glad he fixed that hole...err I hope he did anyway...:ganjamon: Nobody...hummm, where are you?

I have an idea....:idea:, Let me light this...:Rasta:...:blunt: :reading420magazine: Oh hey there you are....take this thing brother...:passitleft:.

Hope those beautiful girls you have growing out there get nice weather til they decide they are done!!!

:peace: brother from my little garden to your forest on the patio.

Howdy Mountain! :bong::bong::bong::bong: Ya try a bowl or four and grab a seat with the rest of us out here. If you are quiet and listen closely, you will hear a gentle whizzing sound, this is the mating call of two million blood sucking mosquitoes just prior to copulation, then it's back to blood sucking.

It's actually not so bad out lately, we've been having chilly nighttime temps so it is possible to sit out there and contemplate life's finer things.

woodsman,
its a jungle out there, all you need is a vine, you're already dressed for swinging thru them...they are gorgeous...and i really hope those nasty worms are gone for the season....hope you get continued good weather...you deserve a break...they look good...

dont think i'll be around until tomorrow night...going to give all living things a break from me and try and get around myself again...so if its an emergency, i'll be brainless basking in the smoke cloud located in the budroom chair rocking, painting or playing a guitar...or dast i say it? ASLEEP...hugs to all, L

woodsman,
its a jungle out there, all you need is a vine, you're already dressed for swinging thru them...they are gorgeous...and i really hope those nasty worms are gone for the season....hope you get continued good weather...you deserve a break...they look good...

dont think i'll be around until tomorrow night...going to give all living things a break from me and try and get around myself again...so if its an emergency, i'll be brainless basking in the smoke cloud located in the budroom chair rocking, painting or playing a guitar...or dast i say it? ASLEEP...hugs to all, L

By all means oh Growing Goddess of the West, pray do rest your weary bones a spell! You are by all means most deserving of any sort of self meditating or self medicating activities you might find along this truly impressive journey of yours.

Much peace to you and your mate.:peace:

Hey Woods, your grow is getting more exciting by the day. Always a pleasure to stop in and see what up.

We are always talking about places and I talk about how much I love Oregon... Well attended Hempstalk in Portland Oregon yesterday and associated a link in my signature. (hope I did it right lol).

Had a great ol time.

Back
Top Bottom