XLR8's BCNL Mixed Strain Hydro Grow 2011

Your Blueberry looks real good! My leaves continue to do the same wired curl thing too, but only some leaves. Do you have alot of air movement on them? I do on mine because of the temps and wonder if that has anything to do with it? Mine are 22 days today! Also do you have any odor yet? Mine seems to get worse everyday now!
:tokin:

Hey there Jane - I did have a fan on them to fatten the stems for a while, but not at the moment. Funny you mentioned the odor, mine just started to really up the odor ante today, but nearly as much in a few weeks! :yummy:

I'm in XLR, so far so good. Wouldn't be the first BB I've seen with strange growth and I'm certain it won't be the last. Hopefully she makes it through alright, I'm sure she will.

:peace:

Hey the Marley15 - As strange as the growth has been the plant has looked pretty healthy otherwise, so hopefully it will come around. Thanks for checking out my grow - and welcome!

:thanks:

The girls are looking pretty good. The K2 is really bushing up nicely - she's been the picture of health since the beginning. This strain has been discontinued, (I'm guessing because of the name and the synthetic name that's become so popular), but I like it. I've grown it twice before now, and every one has been a female even though they weren't fem seeds. Always bushy, heavy budded, easy to grow and abundant in production. Not the most fantastic smoke, but not bad. Just had to give it it's props.

My lst on the PPP seems to be going well, which has me excited and optimistic. I've been dying to harvest this one after bad luck with it during my first grow.

The blueberry is still funky - and the new growth is a bit light-colored compared to the rest and it's previous growth. Everything about the blueberry has been funky, but I'm still hoping it will produce yummy nugs in the end...

Missy the mystery woman is filling out a lot like the K2 - looking like it could be a nice, yummy indica. This is my first bagseed plant, and I'm actually digging the mystery element of it, lol.

Let's see - as far as where we are at: I think about day 28 of K2, Missy, and PPP. Day 21 or so for Blueberry.

Here's a shot of them all:

feb11_all.jpg

Here's the K2:

feb11_k2.jpg

Finally, the Pure Power Plant with it's lst:

feb11_ppp.jpg

Okay time for one of these (actually the SSV): :roorrip:

:):):):):)

They look real good my ladys look the same new growth very light green and older leaves are dark green! Cant wait to see them in a few weeks they will be beautiful!

:slide: I think the K2 is starting to show girl parts, but not real obvious yet. That would be good news since it wasn't a feminized seed...

Really like how the LST is going on the PPP - I have her bent almost sideways, and going to start trying to turn her soon I think. Oh baby that sounded hot...

Humidity has been better - about 35%

:roorrip: :)

They look real good my ladys look the same new growth very light green and older leaves are dark green! Cant wait to see them in a few weeks they will be beautiful!

I agree Jane, should be quite a site! :high-five:

:slide: I think the K2 is starting to show girl parts, but not real obvious yet. That would be good news since it wasn't a feminized seed...

Really like how the LST is going on the PPP - I have her bent almost sideways, and going to start trying to turn her soon I think. Oh baby that sounded hot...

I was really surprised myself with LSTing. I never thought I could BEND THEM OVER like that!!! :)

Better not catch you in the green room humpin the plants homie. (Insert mean mugg here.) :)

Better not catch you in the green room humpin the plants homie. (Insert mean mugg here.) :)

I may bend her over and tie her down, but I'm gonna stop short of humpin' her... Though she is kinda cute... hmmm...

Day 30 for K2, PPP, and Missy, Day 23 for Blueberry:
PH has been creeping up to about 6% every 1 1/2 days, but I readjust to 5.5 and let it climb back.

Here they all are:

all_feb_13.jpg

Here's the PPP:

ppp_feb_13.jpg

Temps stay at about 74, RH is still low, but not as low as it has been:

temp_feb_13.jpg

:bong:

From seed: Day 32 for K2, PPP, and Missy, Day 25 for Blueberry:

Some stats from this morning...
Temp - 74f
RH - 38%
PH 5.7
PPM 780

K2 is really bushing up - definitely bushier than I've seen this strain in previous grows.

Missy is also looking great - she's also leaning very Indica and bushing up nicely.

Blueberry is still growing funky - nodes are sort of staggered even though they shouldn't be yet. I'm actually thinking it's looking a bit like a triploid - it's tending to grow leaves in 3's, though their a bit staggered. Strange!

I'm loving how the LST is going with the PPP plant - I'm definitely late to the game on this - I will incorporate it much more in future grows, and it isn't nearly as difficult as I thought it would be... :slide:

I think I'm going to switch to 12/12 soon before they get much bigger...

I'll post some pics later today.

:bong:

Here are my lovely ladies -
feb_16_11_all.jpg

Here's the LST'd Pure Power Plant - side view - the arrow roughly follows the line of the stem:
feb_16_11_PPP1.jpg

Here's a top view with the arrow following the line of the stem, you can also see some new "tops" forming in response to the lst - cool!:
feb_16_11_ppp21.jpg

Here's a shot of the K2:
feb_16_11_k2.jpg

Dutch Master Add .27 - anyone used it?

I've been using Dutch Master nutrients for a while - Up until now I've used the "Max Grow/ Max Flower" with the Gold line 2 part nutes, but they have a newer product called "Add .27" (grow or flower) that I'm switching too once I get into 12/12...

I don't suppose anyone following uses Dutch Master or knows anything about the "Add .27" product and how it compares...?

The ladies are chillin' and soaking up 400w of pure genuine artificial sunshine, baby!

Re: Dutch Master Add .27 - anyone used it?

hey man was just checking out my sub'd threads and noticed u watch and comment frequently on all the same threads i do, and realized i havent ever checked to see if you had a grow. Thanks for following my thread as well, good luck and everything looks great dude, ill be watchin!

Re: Dutch Master Add .27 - anyone used it?

hey man was just checking out my sub'd threads and noticed u watch and comment frequently on all the same threads i do, and realized i havent ever checked to see if you had a grow. Thanks for following my thread as well, good luck and everything looks great dude, ill be watchin!

Welcome Blazin' - thanks!

I noticed the same thing, lol. I'm trying hard to be more active in the community here - it's been so helpful to me. I try to keep learning and I'm starting to try to share more of what I've learned now that I've completed a few successful hydro grows.

There's a few different people that I seem to see a lot of the same journals, etc., now that I'm getting more involved again, and your definitely one of them. It's fun getting to share info with so many great peeps on here. Anyway, thanks for checking out my grow Blazin'! :thanks:

Those ladys are growing nice! So 12/12 for the blueberry too? It will be nice to compare them side to side on different light schedules. I think my leaves out funk yours now they are twisting and turning like crazy! Also how long do you plan to flower for?

Lst lookin good brother. Looks like you could lay a beach chair under em and they would appear to be laying on it. :surf:

Well, count me in! Don't know diddle about hydro.....but looks like I'll learn allot from watching you. Looking good! :high-five:

OMM! :welcome: Thank you for checking out my grow. I'm still learning a lot myself, but thank you a bunch for the kind words. Anyway, it's an honor to have you here! :thanks:

Those ladys are growing nice! So 12/12 for the blueberry too? It will be nice to compare them side to side on different light schedules. I think my leaves out funk yours now they are twisting and turning like crazy! Also how long do you plan to flower for?

Thanks Jane! Yeah, I think I'll just flip the switch later today or tomorrow for all of them. I don't have any other place to grow, so they all go together. The blueberry has been strange - every time I think it's going to behave more normally, it does something else funky. Interesting that yours have funky twisty leaves, too... At least it helps keep things interesting!

You'll probably finish a couple weeks sooner than me I'd guess, as you have auto's that are already starting to flower. Mine will probably start flowering a week or so after I flip the switch. ;)

Back
Top Bottom