You're Gonna Want To Take A Seat For This Auto Grow!

You can call me lazy idc, I bet you I won't overwater again tho :laugh:

IMG_285917.JPG

The special girl has grown, barley, I don't plan on keeping her. Just letting it go to see how she recovers and grows as a learning experience.
IMG_287314.JPG

Thc bomb even tho had problems at the beginning is growing the most vigorously, which has surprised me, I would have thought it would of been the Auto Pounder.
IMG_287211.JPG

And last but not least the Auto Pounder, by far the hardiest and healthiest plant.
IMG_287114.JPG

The special girl has grown, barley, I don't plan on keeping her. Just letting it go to see how she recovers and grows as a learning experience.
IMG_287314.JPG

Thc bomb even tho had problems at the beginning is growing the most vigorously, which has surprised me, I would have thought it would of been the Auto Pounder.
IMG_287211.JPG

And last but not least the Auto Pounder, by far the hardiest and healthiest plant.
IMG_287114.JPG

To bad you have to toss her out. I Will do the same with my cbd baby. She just aint gonna Get there in time so I promissed my girl that She can have it behind the window. She actually made me promiss that I would give her nutes for it.

Really curious What that Will do :)

If it was just a leaf problem I would probably grow it out, but having what I believe to be root rot at such an early stage in life, she probably will be stunted or even hermie. Shes growing very very slow, just not a risk im willing to take with such limited space :p

Exactly Why i toss mine out. If i had a room She would be more then welcome to stay... Tho space is an issue so making my girl happy is the next best thing :)

I'm really enjoying the Auto Pounder, compared to the thc bomb it's very green and lushous. Maybe that's because the t bomb got off to a rough start, as you can see from the burning on the first set. Dosent seem to be effecting the new growth. She's also starting to get blue around the edges of the new set coming in, that's a new one for me.
IMG_289611.JPG
IMG_289715.JPG

IMG_289513.JPG

Back
Top Bottom