Fluxing! a change in the way we present ourselves!

We all share in our passion for this wonderful plant!
We all share in our passion for this wonderful site!

We all want to see the day when MJ becomes decriminalized or legal worldwide! To fight this good fight we need to pull together and present ourselves in a way that will play against the stereotype the rest of society has given us and our beloved plant.
Our argument is one of this natural plant being a positive force in the field of medication. So surely we want to give this plant and its cultivation the best reputation possible! We should all be striving to keep this movement going forward in the right manner. One that non smokers and the opposed, will find hard to find fault or to criticize against.
So to this end, let us try and distance our selves from the murky, dark and reprehensible world of other harder drugs. As a result of this belief I would ask all 420 members to put to bed the awful term for a certain training technique. "Mainlining" is the term I speak off. It can only harm our course if such terms are used in our world as well as in the world of hard class A drugs. This is a comparison we can ill afford.
Please support our mission to change this styles name to FLUXING. Below is a link to my journal and the origins of the movement please check it out.

Many thanks to all who aid in this!:peace:

Sounds good to me. Don`t use that style, but OK.

i much prefer that term to the one i know it as..... it sounds less like youre injecting coke or something like that.. you got my backing bud.... btw swing by my DL1.5 i have new info and could really use a bright idea to get me off the ground... i am no longer growing

That crazy rooster found the circlefolk like a seasoned pro! Nice share MrMiagi, Albert found this thread by following an InsaneRooster, he wants to be a fluxer like you, Fluxy calls you "TrophyBoy" I said he might not light that, then stuck a needle in her stump, she'll learn.

kidding buddy, just trying to make some noise in some one else's yard. Dolly is back together, Fluxy is furious and hungry!:peace:

I kind of like the term 'Pancaked' or 'Beaver Tailed'.. But to each his own

Agreed though Mainlining is the worst term for it. I doubt anyone would buy Sailor Jerry's if it was called Semen Jerk Off.. Seems that's the 420 community though, always looking for 50 iq giggles

:lot-o-toke:Right on Light Addict, I'm also a member of the over 50 club, tweakers and alike should have no say so in 420 land. Good job brother, the name "Fluxing" sounds like something I use to do when I was younger LOL.

That crazy rooster found the circlefolk like a seasoned pro! Nice share MrMiagi, Albert found this thread by following an InsaneRooster, he wants to be a fluxer like you, Fluxy calls you "TrophyBoy" I said he might not light that, then stuck a needle in her stump, she'll learn.

kidding buddy, just trying to make some noise in some one else's yard. Dolly is back together, Fluxy is furious and hungry!:peace:

What up LA! Hope all's green! Alfred not Albert, lol, doh!

You up for some questions for Fluxy Lady today! :helpsmilie: thnx

I kind of like the term 'Pancaked' or 'Beaver Tailed'.. But to each his own

Agreed though Mainlining is the worst term for it. I doubt anyone would buy Sailor Jerry's if it was called Semen Jerk Off.. Seems that's the 420 community though, always looking for 50 iq giggles

Good share bteams! Did not know that, if I google those words, will I see anything like what LA creates? thanks,

I'm glad you are liking this site.:thumb:

:lot-o-toke:Right on trichomes, I'll be here when you do. There's some crazy duds & dud-etts over there, I love it.

By the way do you know how to put the question above the reply?

Hey Light Addict,

I respect every effort that we as a community take to mature our stance so that the world can recognize cannabis as a beneficial medication for all walks of life. Thank you for starting this thread.

I have noticed now that the term "fluxing" is being used synonomously with the bad "f" word. Although I do enjoy this usage of it to negate the negativaty of the "f" word it does seem to me that it also pulls the awesome term "fluxing" back down to an uncultured level. I hold you and your "fluxing" process in the highest regard. Honestly I believe you should have your own hardback book on the subject.

You are God here. If I am off base here please let me know. I hope this only comes across as supportive. I don't mean to offend anyone by my opinion.

Much love and respect to all on :420:

Many thanks Calyx your real kind! :) I do get you on the switch out for the F bomb, yet I dont mind that to much. Fluxing seems to of taken off now and so strongly that I believe it should have stuck for the name of this style.:)
I should add that it was decided a while back that the ML tech and fluxing are considerably different. Fluxing stands as its own style now due to the exta LST training etc. I just hope all that try fluxing get as much out of it as me.
Ill keep refining the style and perfect the feeding loop idea I tried. So Flux on one and all!

Many thanks Calyx your real kind! :) I do get you on the switch out for the F bomb, yet I dont mind that to much. Fluxing seems to of taken off now and so strongly that I believe it should have stuck for the name of this style.:)
I should add that it was decided a while back that the ML tech and fluxing are considerably different. Fluxing stands as its own style now due to the exta LST training etc. I just hope all that try fluxing get as much out of it as me.
Ill keep refining the style and perfect the feeding loop idea I tried. So Flux on one and all!

:adore:

Back
Top Bottom