Tangie & Green Love Potion Coco Grow - Mars Pro - RX Green Solution Tester

arellanobrian

Strian: Tangie By DNA Genetics/ Green Love potion By Sam Sara Seeds

Grow Medium: 1 Part Cyco Coco + 3 Parts Used coco/perlite mix

Pot Size: #5 nursery pots

Lights: MarsHydro Pro series Epistar 160LED and 144x5 Reflector

Both strains are currently at day 35 of flower

Nutes: RX Green Solutions Grow+Bloom, Cyco Silica, RAW Humic, HygrowZyme, CaMa+, Recharge Microbes, Mammoth P, Molasses and Big Bud

PH: 5.0

Pests: Fungus Gnats (very few, not a problem)

Hey everyone im back and growing some cannabis at my new location like before. I was able to keep all the genetics i had at my last location and just got the internet set up at my new location so i feel confident starting a new grow journal. I have brought my Dark Dragon Pheno hunt down to 3 mothers but to bring you guys some variety i popped a few new beans to see what i cant find. Hope you all enjoy the info as much as i love growing an smoking it :Namaste: Cheers to all my fellow cannabis growers, smokers and enthusiast.

Green Love Potion:

Genotype 20% sativa 80% indica
Indoor Harvest Time from 55 to 65 days
Flavour Sweet fruitSmell High
Efect Cerebral
Resistance to mold Medium
Outdoor Harvest Time mid-October
Resistance to plagues High

Cups
1º outdoor — asonnabis cup 2015
3er premio extracción BHO Copa Popular THC Valencia 2014
2ndo premio exterior copa San Canuto 2014 (Fuerteventura)
2ndo premio Outdoor Secret Cup 2014
2º Extracciones - Assonabis Cup 2016

Green Love Potion is a blend of the world's most refined genetics. The Indica qualities of Northern Lights Ortega, Hash Plant and Afghani combined with the best Sativas from Hawaii, Korea and USA make it ideal for both novice and experienced growers. It produces easy-to-trim, compact, resin-covered buds that, when temperatures begin to fall, take on the darkest imaginable purple colour and an absolutely intoxicating mint and lavender aroma. A medium-sized and highly productive plant, this rapid purple lady also stands out for her greenish black leaves and simply unique taste

My friend won a 5 pack of these fem seeds on facebook and gave them to me as he didnt have the means at the time. I was able to get all 5 seeds to pop and gave 1 of the plants to the friend then there was 1 runt that i waited on putting into flower that ended up dying off when i switched base nutes so 3 ended up in the flower tent. Finally about 2 weeks into flower i had one of the phenos herm out on my so i tossed her leaving me with 2 Green Love Potion plants in flower but i do have clones from all 4 pheno's i got to keep.

IMG_328116.JPG
IMG_328316.JPG
IMG_328415.JPG
IMG_328220.JPG
IMG_328512.JPG

Tangie

DNA has done it again! Just when you thought it was only KUSH and Kush crosses DNA brings The Tangie (aka) (Tangerine Dream from 1995) She has been around for many years now, but for many more she was hidden, until our good friend Crockett pulled her out of his closet to present us with it! The Genetics are Cali-o X Skunk Hybrid then selected to what we have now the Tangie, She grows nice and tall, has a good yield and easily will become your favourite!. She will continue vertical growth until the 5th week so be aware of your space. The Tangie produce very resinous flowers with an unbelievable aroma of citrus, tangerines!! Also she produces some of the best tasting concentrates on earth! Winning every contest she has been entered in 10 out of 10 contests in 8 months!!! Growing the Tangie outside is a must as she finishes late September early October with heavy yields and super sticky flowers. Tangie is also good to SCROG,SOG, she reacts well to topping or the FIM technique as this will produce more of a bush. For best tasting results grow the Tangie in soil.

I got 2 free reg seeds when i got an order from altitude seed bank so decided to pop both and got one female out of it :circle-of-love: I have seen several grows with this strain and it does seem to be a pain to get used to and master but when you do get a good pheno it can be a very unique smoke.

IMG_327317.JPG
IMG_327713.JPG
IMG_327812.JPG
IMG_327911.JPG
IMG_328019.JPG
IMG_327415.JPG

420-magazine-mobile613953556.jpg

Just a quick bud shot of the tangie starting week 5 of flower, I can defiantly tell she is going to cola up nicely .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Week 6 Flower

Nutes per gallon, water once a day with runoff PH'd between 5.0-5.5

12ml RX Bloom A
12ml RX Bloom B
5ml Big Bud
2ml CaMa+
2.5ml Hygrowzyme
0.5ml RAW Humic acid
2.5ml Cyco Supa Sticky
1.5ml Mammoth P
Once a week i will flush with plain water than water with 2.5ml Recharge to add some microbes back in

IMG_329313.JPG

Tangie

Another weeks has gone by and the ladys have been ripening up very nicely. The Tangie has been the temperamental strain since switching to flower, she started yellowing a bit about a week ago and thought it may have been a deficency but i up'd the base and it didnt seem to slow the yellowing really. She is still shooting up lots of white pistals and with my experiance of growing other lanky sativas shes going to go much longer than the GLP and have some HUGE buds. The smell on this lady is VERY subtle but has an awesome bitter tangerine rind smell, i just hope the smell and frost develop a bit more on the last 3-4 weeks.

IMG_330212.JPG
IMG_330310.JPG
IMG_330410.JPG
IMG_330512.JPG
IMG_33067.JPG
IMG_330710.JPG
IMG_330811.JPG

Green Love Potion

This lady has been one of the easiest strains ive ever grown with no real signs of stress and beautiful smelly buds everywhere. This one started frosting up at week 2 and has this pungent sweet skunky musky smell that fills up the tent whenever i rub a bud. She looks to be the keeper out of a 5 pack as one hermied on me, i got one mutated plant that didnt grow as fast so isnt in flower yet and the other 2 just didnt frost up as much or smell as potent.

IMG_330911.JPG
IMG_331014.JPG
IMG_331111.JPG
IMG_331210.JPG
IMG_33139.JPG

And like always these plants are all grown under MarsHydro LEDs, The mars pro epistar 160 and Reflector 144x5. Love your great products and customer service :circle-of-love: :cheer:

Thanks for your support.:thanks:
Week 6 Flower

Nutes per gallon, water once a day with runoff PH'd between 5.0-5.5

12ml RX Bloom A
12ml RX Bloom B
5ml Big Bud
2ml CaMa+
2.5ml Hygrowzyme
0.5ml RAW Humic acid
2.5ml Cyco Supa Sticky
1.5ml Mammoth P
Once a week i will flush with plain water than water with 2.5ml Recharge to add some microbes back in

IMG_329313.JPG

Tangie

Another weeks has gone by and the ladys have been ripening up very nicely. The Tangie has been the temperamental strain since switching to flower, she started yellowing a bit about a week ago and thought it may have been a deficency but i up'd the base and it didnt seem to slow the yellowing really. She is still shooting up lots of white pistals and with my experiance of growing other lanky sativas shes going to go much longer than the GLP and have some HUGE buds. The smell on this lady is VERY subtle but has an awesome bitter tangerine rind smell, i just hope the smell and frost develop a bit more on the last 3-4 weeks.

IMG_330212.JPG
IMG_330310.JPG
IMG_330410.JPG
IMG_330512.JPG
IMG_33067.JPG
IMG_330710.JPG
IMG_330811.JPG

Green Love Potion

This lady has been one of the easiest strains ive ever grown with no real signs of stress and beautiful smelly buds everywhere. This one started frosting up at week 2 and has this pungent sweet skunky musky smell that fills up the tent whenever i rub a bud. She looks to be the keeper out of a 5 pack as one hermied on me, i got one mutated plant that didnt grow as fast so isnt in flower yet and the other 2 just didnt frost up as much or smell as potent.

IMG_330911.JPG
IMG_331014.JPG
IMG_331111.JPG
IMG_331210.JPG
IMG_33139.JPG

And like always these plants are all grown under MarsHydro LEDs, The mars pro epistar 160 and Reflector 144x5. Love your great products and customer service :circle-of-love: :cheer:

I just got my first vac purge and chamber today and have been playing with my dark dragon trim from my last grow using mars hydro epistar 160 LED. Some AMAZING product shows what LED buds can produce
420-magazine-mobile1617860495.jpg
420-magazine-mobile336628357.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1642111067.jpg

Tangie & Green Love Potion Coco Grow - Mars Pro - RX Green Solution Tester

What's up, I used rx green solution in Coco coir/ perlite for two cycles and I gota tell you it doesn't get any simpler than RX. I love them but unfortunately they don't sell it anymore at my local shop do I had to switch again. Some tips that I noticed when growing with rx is to keep the ph LOW!! I would feed anywhere from 4.2 to 5.5 depending on how I fed the last time. If you go on there website you can see that they don't even use ph down or ph up when using RO water and they had way better growth when not phing. I didn't use energy or bulk but I wish I would have they look like great products. I never had any problems with rx green solutions in coco and in my opinion it is one of the simplest best made nutrients for coco out right now. It doesn't specifically say "for coco" but most of the research that was done with these products was done in coco coir.

P.s. Your buds look Amazing btw.

---GL---

Re: Tangie & Green Love Potion Coco Grow - Mars Pro - RX Green Solution Tester

What's up, I used rx green solution in Coco coir/ perlite for two cycles and I gota tell you it doesn't get any simpler than RX. I love them but unfortunately they don't sell it anymore at my local shop do I had to switch again. Some tips that I noticed when growing with rx is to keep the ph LOW!! I would feed anywhere from 4.2 to 5.5 depending on how I fed the last time. If you go on there website you can see that they don't even use ph down or ph up when using RO water and they had way better growth when not phing. I didn't use energy or bulk but I wish I would have they look like great products. I never had any problems with rx green solutions in coco and in my opinion it is one of the simplest best made nutrients for coco out right now. It doesn't specifically say "for coco" but most of the research that was done with these products was done in coco coir.

P.s. Your buds look Amazing btw.

---GL---

Ya I was a bit surprised at the PH they recommended but I know a few other you tubers that use it at low oh with great results. I have a bunch of other additives but don't like to mess with phing unless it's out of the 4.8-5.5 range.

And your right man they stopped selling at my local shop too but I saw you can order it on eBay and Amazon still

Crystal...it looks delicious.:welldone:
I just got my first vac purge and chamber today and have been playing with my dark dragon trim from my last grow using mars hydro epistar 160 LED. Some AMAZING product shows what LED buds can produce
420-magazine-mobile1617860495.jpg
420-magazine-mobile336628357.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1642111067.jpg

Week 8 Flower

IMG_331513.JPG

Tangie

Really has some foxtailing buds but a nice size and really starting to frost up and get some funky tangerine peel smell to it in the last week. I just started the flush at week 8 so another 1-2 weeks and i should be pulling her

IMG_332010.JPG
IMG_332113.JPG
IMG_332212.JPG

Green Love Potion

This lady could have been pulled this week but i really like the narcatic affects you get from the degredation of THC into CBN so ill be pulling her this upcoming week instead. This is Pheno #3 and has a HUGE smell of skunk and a deep fruit sweetness i cant quick describe. She has some nice compact but dense full nugs that are absolutally caked in trichomes. this one seems to be the keeper out of the 5 pack i popped but we'll see after one more round with all of them

IMG_332415.JPG
IMG_332512.JPG

Week 9 Flower

Both plants are on a flush with non PH'd plain water

IMG_335912.JPG

Ok guys its finally harvest time on the Green Love potion and the tangie has another week to go at least.

I have to say that RX green solutions has been working great from seed to harvest so far, the nutes seem very low in salt as i havnt have almost any tip burn while still getting lush green foliage. Overall i would love to continue using there base but it looks like my local grow shop no longer has there products so ill have to see if i can find some online.

As far as the Mars Pro Epistar 160 goes it has provided me with great quality, big buds and a low electric bill to boot. The only thing i would recommend would be spacing the reflector cups further apart to increase the spread but overall it is an amazing product!

Tangie

This lady has really been frosting and swelling this last week since starting the flush, i am a bit worried that it may need a bit of time but it seems like the average flower time is about 9-10 weeks. She has a very distinct but subtle tangerine peel smell and the frost is packing on late but def not as frosty as i would like my strains. My roomate really likes this one is growing and the bud shape\size so we'll see how the smoke and high are before i decide to keep it or not. She is really droopy with the weight shes getting on her tops and seems to be drinking less water so will be pulling her with another weeks flush

IMG_336114.JPG
IMG_336214.JPG
IMG_336312.JPG
IMG_336414.JPG
IMG_336512.JPG

Green Love Potion

I actually pulled this lady right after taking these pics right at week 9 and after a 14 day flush. This one is going to be a keeper for sure, she absolutly REEKS with a wonderful fuel and sweet aroma that just screams dank herb. She started fading at about 1 week into flower with shades of purple and yellow coming through and did foxtail a bit at the end. Finally the frost on this lady is comparable with the kosher kush i grew in my first grow jounal. I could have pulled her about a week ago but i have never really trusted an 8 week flower before, not that ive grown my first indica strain ill be sure to pull her a bit earlier

IMG_336611.JPG
IMG_336714.JPG
IMG_336814.JPG
IMG_336913.JPG
IMG_337014.JPG

Just a quick bud shot of the green love potion drying .
420-magazine-mobile1057375455.jpg

Came across your first journal and ended up reading thru them all and just got caught up. Like the addition of the YT videos. Great progress you've made.

:goodjob: Subbed

Back
Top Bottom